Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $11k? Too fast or just hyped?  (Read 2126 times)
TheServerDown (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

Are you worried with the current pace of the rise in pricing of Bitcoin? Is it too fast? Are we expecting a dormant Q1 of next year? Any speculation? Share your thoughts below.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

Every expert is expecting some correction but bitcoin prices are not coming down. Let's see where it will end up.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

Are you worried with the current pace of the rise in pricing of Bitcoin? Is it too fast? Are we expecting a dormant Q1 of next year? Any speculation? Share your thoughts below.

I genuinely see no reason as of now as to why Bitcoin would suddenly slow down. For most of those huge drops there has been some kind of explanation. For example with the drop in Q3 of this year, the main reason was the China FUD. I don't really see anything of the sorts coming unless there are plans for a lot more hard forks. In this case, we'll see bubbles leading up to each of the forks and then a correction right after as well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:53 AM

Every expert is expecting some correction but bitcoin prices are not coming down. Let's see where it will end up.

I believe that prices won't go down. Haven't we heard enough of this already. Butcoin is an international product, a commodity that have the potential to surpassed even gold reserve, the adoption of it is increasing in different parts of the world and I think this is not about whales buying the BTC anymore, this is about the demand that the world wants and the demand is getting higher and higher every minute causing BTC to go up in a fast pace, and this might even go for years to come until it reaches the price where it meets the demand of the people who are using and holding it. As we can all see, there are forks coming up but that doesn't mean that it is a bad news. If you have BTC you have the new coin so don't be worried.

I have a prediction that this might even go to 40k$ in 3 months.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

I expect this rise to continue on the same trend that it currently is on until it reaches $11k or even $12k in a very short time because there is a lot of money coming in these days according to exchange stats and also with looking at the huge growth in the trading volume.

but when those higher prices were reached we may see some downtime. even big drops and lots of FUD because it is time!
every time we have a rally like this when a big rise happens and new unexpected ATHs are set, the FUD machines start right after. it starts with a simple correction then continues to get bigger with FUD and then jumps back up on the same previous trend again.

Only Bitcoin
protactinium91

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

I cannot believe in this price rise. I was SURE it will drop by at least 30% at 10000

New >>> BITCOIN mining Game <<< with real PROFIT! 100 Satoshi register bonus!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

I'm not worried right now. Even if a correction does come it's going to be temporary, bitcoin's going to be shooting right up there in the 200 billion market cap region until at least the end of the year 2017.

It is rising fast, but compared to 2013 you'll see some obvious differences.

2013 is a "flash in the pan", whole thing lasted no more than 1 month, whilst this bull market's been going on for months now, nearly a year.

Smiley
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

I expect this rise to continue on the same trend that it currently is on until it reaches $11k or even $12k in a very short time because there is a lot of money coming in these days according to exchange stats and also with looking at the huge growth in the trading volume.

but when those higher prices were reached we may see some downtime. even big drops and lots of FUD because it is time!
every time we have a rally like this when a big rise happens and new unexpected ATHs are set, the FUD machines start right after. it starts with a simple correction then continues to get bigger with FUD and then jumps back up on the same previous trend again.

But before that, im sure their will a big price drop for about a week then the price will start rise up again. I hope by that time i should invested in bitcoin and some altcoin. Becuase i do think that when btc drops, the trading market will be flooded.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Maybe the price grows too fast and thus looks suspicious and everyone is worried that the price is bubble who is going to burst fast or maybe we just have to get used to that bitcoin price is changing much faster than before and I mean in both ways, up and down. At the momemnt I'm not worried and I'm also prepared on the dump scenario. My speculation is that the price could rise up until the end of the year but afterwards tho whole process would slow down a bit and some slight correction will happen.

malaj
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:58 AM

It is too fast in my opinion, there is no fundameltal aspect that suppor the current price. Bust just try to sell some of my bitcoin at this rate. I just worry about there will be another huge dump soon.
While some people are still hyping the bitcoin and it should be a good time to take a rest a little bit.
Jnoy92

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

What are you guys talking about?! Bitcoin exchanges say they're adding 500K users A DAY. Google and Amazon have already started investing in mining at least and that's a step up. And as soon as Amazon or Google start accepting Bitcoin I'm telling you there's going to be at least a 30% rally. I don'y know about that correction though, I've been waiting to buy low for the past few months but its just not going down and when you think about it 500K people a day adding money into Altcoins and most of them are buying Bitcoin bc they don't know about the other ones yet. That's all everyone outside the community are talking about... NOT ETHER NOT DASH NOT LITECOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:34:18 AM by talkbitcoin

at this point $11,000 is only $300 or 2% away so it is coming. it is fast, but not faster than it normally is when there is some big news about bitcoin increasing the adoption of it.

I cannot believe in this price rise. I was SURE it will drop by at least 30% at 10000

you mean at most, because so far the worst case scenarios couldn't push the price past 30% drop. and now there is no bad scenario let alone being worst Cheesy
and by the way we are nearly $1000 past 10k now!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

Yes, when we hear the price of Bitcoin increase it feels very good but when the price of Bitcoin in real time it makes afraid me because again the price drops. So we have to be very careful with price of the Bitcoin.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

I've been a little surprise you of how fast the value is going high right now, but I dont see any reason for it to go down. I think it will continue to rise until the month of december. And after thtlat the price willbe steady and slowly rise up. I have just converted some of my btc to fiat but upon seeing the value that is conti uing to go high I am right now hesitant to convert what's lefy on my btc wallet. I will just hold it and enjoy the pump.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Yes, when we hear the price of Bitcoin increase it feels very good but when the price of Bitcoin in real time it makes afraid me because again the price drops. So we have to be very careful with price of the Bitcoin.

There is nothing to be careful about the price of bitcoin it is fluctuating the way it uses to be, you just need to be cautious about the price because it might burst down and we need to be ready to convert our bitcoin to fiat then after the price drops return it to bitcoin again so you can accumulate earnings, I really think the big whales are gonna be responsible with a sudden drop of bitcoin because there gonna be manipulating the price by dumping their own bitcoin, because right now we need to be prepared with the correction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

It's too fast for sure, but I'm not worried. I'm realistic enough to understand that we may end up going back down at some point, and for that reason will wisely secure profits at various moments. I firstly secured profits at just over $9500, and will secure the next bit of profits at $12,000, of course assuming that we'll reach these levels. It's impossible for anyone here to say something of value regarding how long we'll be able to maintain this bull run. This market has literally trashed like 99% of all predictions this year, and the 1% minority that was right, was nothing more than a good (lucky) guess. Just sit back and enjoy how your wealth is going up. What we're experiencing this year is not something we get to experience many more times.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

There were large drops at around 9700 but they were immediately bought again and prices rose back to 9700
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:29 AM

Let's just accept it on what's going on with bitcoin now. Isn't it great that the price went up too quick? $11,000 is real and probably speculations on national television is helping to get more investors and this is why the price seems to keep on fluctuating in a positive way. I can say that it is really fast but what we can do is just ride on it and keep on holding what we've got, it's better to stick with long term plans.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

There were large drops at around 9700 but they were immediately bought again and prices rose back to 9700

Yes, chances are there soon there will be correction in the price and value of Bitcoin price will change. Really the price of Bitcoin will start decreasing and will settle at the 9000$ soon.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

It is too fast bro it is growing for about $1000 in a week or more only bitcoin is so aggressive it is ridiculous seriously i didnt think this is the reality on bitcoins  progress. It will probably go low in the next months or so and were facing some events like christmass and new year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: