Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it be profitable to purchase BTC or ETH for fiat right now  (Read 806 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:44:20 AM

Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?

I understand that you could know that bitcoin and cryptos are the new internet business and the more the awareness grows the more people come into it. So, whether it will grow is not really to get someone bordered because it will certainly keep increasing with time.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:25 AM

If you can split your money into Ether and Bitcoins it's better. Because those two crypto currencies have a big role to play in the future. And it's definitely worth the benefits you'll receive here over time.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum have no limit in price, and most likely in the future it will grow, it all depends on how much you are willing to wait.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:43:06 PM

of course by buying BTC and ETH as future investments will have opportunity to be able to earn profits in accordance with expected in the future, and I think BTC and ETH development is quite good and has potential to continue to grow in the future.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

Right now, ETH is down and BTC is going down in some percentage too. I think this is the chance to invest some for upcoming skyrocketing prices. well, if you believe in this coin though.  Both of them going to have some way to goes up again in a matter of time.  Wink

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

If you can split your money into Ether and Bitcoins it's better. Because those two crypto currencies have a big role to play in the future. And it's definitely worth the benefits you'll receive here over time.

I even see etheruem being very strong in the future. Many icos have chosen the coin as a buying coin which most times is easier to access. Also, many investors would move into the coin because it is not highly volatile like bitcoin.

So, etheruem is a coin to watch out for.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:58:18 AM

Yes it will be , much now that it rapidly growing day by day. It's possible for bitcoin to reach $12000 to $15000 before 2017 ends. If i were you , i would also invest to it and make profit as 2018 will enter. 2018 would be a great start for ETH to so im thinking if i will invest to it , currently its about $500 and keeps rising.
In fact, the rapidness has been crazy and no one knows how long this craziness is going to keep up. There is no possibility that can be discarded right now, cause who would have thought that bitcoin would get to this point even before the end of November, when we were all expecting $10,000 by December ending.

Like you said, next year would really be a bullish year for ETH as well and some few other cryptos and also banking on waves too as well. So I would rather diversify my folio.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

I will advise you to purchase bitcoin. But you have to look at the price of bitcoin. Because anytime the price of bitcoin can change. So you have to be careful.When you get better opportunity you should sell it.

Essaint56

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:56:02 PM

Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?

There is still a big possibility that it can grow more. So better invest your money in BTC or ETH. Either way, they are both profitable right. Hold on those coins and sell it on the right time.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:02:16 PM

I will advise you to purchase bitcoin. But you have to look at the price of bitcoin. Because anytime the price of bitcoin can change. So you have to be careful.When you get better opportunity you should sell it.
If tracing back the price still on its correction stage, you can still buy bitcoin and hold because it can grow back again to 20k$ range and with ETH I also see big potential that it will go up possible to be near with btc value since there's a lots of updates that will be provide coming this new year. But best to understand and analyze both coins before making any investment.
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

Hello,
I also worry about their money if I invest in ETH or BTC and worry that it will continue to rise or fall in the future. I recommend you invest all your money in Ethereum because I believe it will exceed the $ 1000 mark next year.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

It's normal to worry or get confused whenever you intend to invest in cryptocurrencies, every new investor gets confused on the coins to choose. I suggest you should buy the both coins, for they are good. I don't know how much you intend to invest but invest the bigger part in Ethereum (in future, it may worth more than Bitcoin). Then invest the other smaller part in Bitcoin. This is to prevent you from missing out from any huge hit, in years to come.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

If tracing back the price still on its correction stage, you can still buy bitcoin and hold because it can grow back again to 20k$ range and with ETH I also see big potential that it will go up possible to be near with btc value since there's a lots of updates that will be provide coming this new year. But best to understand and analyze both coins before making any investment.

There are a lot possibility that bitcoin would reach $30K after this correction / hard core.  ETH do have a good growth in recent days. But when compared, bitcoin earns more profit than ETH at present situation. Try investing 70% in. It out and 30% in ETH.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

of course by buying BTC and ETH as future investments will have opportunity to be able to earn profits in accordance with expected in the future, and I think BTC and ETH development is quite good and has potential to continue to grow in the future.
Considering the buying price of bitcoin nowadays is high, isn't really provide us a good profit. It is much better if we invest in some altcoins or in participating legit ICO projects in which it will give us chances to multiply into many times and it only have a low cost in buying. Although BTC and ETH are still profitable, but may also give some room for another opportunities and taking some percentage of our capital goes into potentialy profitable altcoins.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

Yes for Bitcoin but no soo sure about ethereum right now, you can use technical indicators or just candlestick analysis to help you make a better decision
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

Hello,

It is good to invest your money now. Becuase value of bitcoin down to $12k+, its good, sp buy now if you want profit and your money will grow, i think you can able to invest in trading site, you can create account in bittrex, hitbtc, poloniex, bonance.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Hello,

Well, if you trust that bitcoin and ethereum will keep growing in the future, you should invest. Just invest the amount of money you can afford to lose. Even though bitcoin and ethereum has a good potential, they are still both an investment, and any investment is risky.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

I think yes, plus there is a lot of services which allow you to buy bitcoin with low fees or any other cryptocurrency which have not that big fees for transaction.
Indeed, it would be better to buy other altcoin to start sending transactions, because of faster confirmation and as i mentioned lower transaction fee   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

supply and demand gan
if demand is higher the higher the demand the higher the price will skyrocket.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

Hello,

Well, if you trust that bitcoin and ethereum will keep growing in the future, you should invest. Just invest the amount of money you can afford to lose. Even though bitcoin and ethereum has a good potential, they are still both an investment, and any investment is risky.
Right.I believe the secret way to make a successful investment is to have faith in your own investment.So if you believe that bitcoin will succeed,then buy bitcoin today or even just a part of it depending on your available funds.I can see that bitcoin will really have a long way in this crypto world and that won't easily die just because of government banning.It will ultimately continue to grow its price and its users and investors.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀