Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA on Bittrex??  (Read 281 times)
HotCryptoNews (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

So yesterday i stumbled across an altcoin called ADA on Bittrex, and i bought some, so this morning i log in to check it out and it shot up by like 150%??
My question is if anybody knows a bit more about it ? i cant seem to find much information about it but i have read up on their project and i want to know if anybody knows a bit more about it from an investment point of view? Right now the value is still climbing at a healthy rate and the volume is incredible..

Anyone else invested? What do you think about it?? Grin
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

So yesterday i stumbled across an altcoin called ADA on Bittrex, and i bought some, so this morning i log in to check it out and it shot up by like 150%??
My question is if anybody knows a bit more about it ? i cant seem to find much information about it but i have read up on their project and i want to know if anybody knows a bit more about it from an investment point of view? Right now the value is still climbing at a healthy rate and the volume is incredible..

ADA = Cardano?

If not mistaken, it has been added past few week, and most people in the crypto community never heard of it. Even i myself, i never actually see this coin before until it was added to Bittrex

This coin should be on par with IOTA/Ethereum if not mistaken, you can look for more information at their site
https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/

Its open Source
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

Yeah it's been added a while back, that also helped with the Cardano price exploding.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
HotCryptoNews (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

Yes it is cardano !

and thanks a lot, i really hope it pans out well, hopefully something that can compete with bitcoin to resolve this whole "bubble" idea
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:06:32 AM

It's been added on bitrtex about 3 months ago, the team aren't that keen on promotion/advertising. I think they wanted their tech to speak for itself. In my opinion their process on software development is the most commendable than any other blockchain/crypto project in the space as it actually involves academic peer-review and iteration from mainstream cryptographers before pushing into production.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

Ethorium, the dao, cardano, polkaldot... All from ethereium founders and they know how to pump, it's predictable

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

whycardano.com
cardanohub.org
read this sites.. watch their videos on youtube
i was posting about this project few times in this forum
the project is great... more than 97% of the crypto ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: