Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] HYBRID BETTING BOUNTY PROGRAM AND BETA TEST  (Read 7037 times)
hybridbetting (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Our goal is to rewrite the betting rules

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Hello,
would you please contact us with a private message? Your username on Hybrid Betting? For the twitter bounty you need to use the form in the
bounty section of the portal.
Thanks

cryptomariachi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

Huge potential 2 disrupt this market!

17/12/2017 Update
From the Hybrid Betting creator:

“We have much more than a white paper and an idea We’ve already developed real, playable betting game, it proves that our model works in the real world. Our brand new and exclusive game is a big news in the industry, nothing similar exists in the world”.

All the informations on our website

https://www.hybridbetting.com

You can register for free here

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/index.php/users/registration

Bounty Program is live, join our growing Beta Testers community.

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/index.php/users/bountypublic

To become a betatester follow these simple steps:

- Twitter follow and tweets sharing/like
- Telegram channel join
- Registration to www.hybridebetting.com (just email, username and password needed)

We are considering more HYB as bonus for the most active people helping us with the project.
We will start a referral system too, more HYB for any friend will be introduced: this offer is just for our beta tester.

Thanks for your attention.

The Hybrid Betting team.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

Dev is there a plans to upgrade site interface before ico? No offence, but for me site dosnt look profesional.
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Huge potential 2 disrupt this market!

17/12/2017 Update
From the Hybrid Betting creator:

“We have much more than a white paper and an idea We’ve already developed real, playable betting game, it proves that our model works in the real world. Our brand new and exclusive game is a big news in the industry, nothing similar exists in the world”.

All the informations on our website

https://www.hybridbetting.com

You can register for free here

Bounty Program is live, join our growing Beta Testers community.

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/index.php/users/bountypublic

To become a betatester follow these simple steps:

- Twitter follow and tweets sharing/like
- Telegram channel join
- Registration to www.hybridebetting.com (just email, username and password needed)

We are considering more HYB as bonus for the most active people helping us with the project.
We will start a referral system too, more HYB for any friend will be introduced: this offer is just for our beta tester.

Thanks for your attention.

The Hybrid Betting team.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

We are unique in the world. The community is growing, we just announced all the ICO dates starting from the 13 of February!
The bounty program is live!

niklebar1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Hello from Slovenia! I m new here, but ready to join the game and win some tables ... project looks cool to me.  Wink

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Hello from Slovenia! I m new here, but ready to join the game and win some tables ... project looks cool to me.  Wink

Hi there, thank you so much. The platform is unique in the world nothing else similar exist.
We are in pre ico now, bounty is live we reward signatures, twitter and beta testing.
The ICO pre sale will start on february, crowdsale will end in July at the World Cup 2018 end.

Thanks for your support, all the best.
HYB Team

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

So when we can wait Exchange after last ICO round ? in summer ? Looks quite long ICO , but maybe its good Smiley Anyway Good luck and hope you guys reach hardcap
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

So when we can wait Exchange after last ICO round ? in summer ? Looks quite long ICO , but maybe its good Smiley Anyway Good luck and hope you guys reach hardcap

yes we will work on the listing until the summer. We are basing everything on the community and our users, so we need some time.
Thank you very much our users support is very important!
HYB Team

CaptainSaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Interesting project. Looking forward to the full version. Though why are there so little tables on the day?
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Interesting project. Looking forward to the full version. Though why are there so little tables on the day?

Hi there, thanks. What do you mean? Few matches?

HYB Team

CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

HYB Team

Yep, too little. For example there are French and Portugal Cups today. They are interesting for betting.
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

HYB Team

Yep, too little. For example there are French and Portugal Cups today. They are interesting for betting.

We are currently following:

England - Premier League
England - FA Cup
England - EFL Cup
Italy - Serie A
Italy - Coppa Italia
Spain - La Liga
Spain - Copa del Rey
Germany - Bundesliga
Germany - DFB Cup
France - Ligue 1
Netherlands - Eredivisie
Belgium - First Division A
Portugal - Primeira Liga
Russia - Premier League
Greece - Super League
Turkey - Super League
Brazil - Serie A
Champions League
Europa League
World Cup
Portugal - Cup

Some leagues as the Russia one are paused, by the way we slowly add new competitions.

Hyb Team

CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

HYB Team

We are currently following:

England - Premier League
England - FA Cup
England - EFL Cup
Italy - Serie A
Italy - Coppa Italia
Spain - La Liga
Spain - Copa del Rey
Germany - Bundesliga
Germany - DFB Cup
France - Ligue 1
Netherlands - Eredivisie
Belgium - First Division A
Portugal - Primeira Liga
Russia - Premier League
Greece - Super League
Turkey - Super League
Brazil - Serie A
Champions League
Europa League
World Cup
Portugal - Cup

Some leagues as the Russia one are paused, by the way we slowly add new competitions.

Hyb Team

Oh, I see, thanks
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

You are welcome. We are working good with the bounty program and the community is growing day after day.
The ICO will start on the 13th of February and will end on the 15th of July with the world cup final.

If someone want to join the beta test and the bounty program just register on

Thanks.

HYB Team

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

Dev is there a plans to upgrade site interface before ico? No offence, but for me site dosnt look profesional.

Maybe it's an original style. Site doesn't freeze and anyone can find all the needed information about the project. For me the core idea is more important than design.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

Maybe it's an original style. Site doesn't freeze and anyone can find all the needed information about the project. For me the core idea is more important than design.

Thanks, we think the core idea is cool. Are you registered? What do you think about the core idea?
HYB Team

anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/hybridbetting

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/hybridbetting

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Wonderful, thanks to foxico.io team ! We are preparing a promotional video and the complete ico dates infographic.

HYB Team

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

Thanks, we think the core idea is cool. Are you registered? What do you think about the core idea?
HYB Team

Yes, I'm registered and even made a bet for test  Smiley The idea is really innovative and I find it interesting but time needed to get used to it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

HYB Team

Yes, I'm registered and even made a bet for test  Smiley The idea is really innovative and I find it interesting but time needed to get used to it.

The idea is really innovative and I find it interesting .. well we really think that. We are sure that is unique! We really love to ear that from our users.
You wrote too this " but time needed to get used to it. ", you mean that is not so easy to figure it out at first sight??
Thanks for the comment.
HYB TEAM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: