Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] HYBRID BETTING BOUNTY PROGRAM AND BETA TEST  (Read 7036 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Yes it's happened, x2 and x3 but we have to consider that we are in a beta test: we are sure about that bets will change a lot with the table cost, the higher the cost the prudent will be the bet. We organized that like a poker table: we are sure that players attitude will change accordingly to the price, just like in poker, be so agressive on a 1000 euros table can be complicated no?
We like to know your thoughts on that.
HYB Team

and were that bets successful? you are right about table cost - there is a task to find ideal combination of "-" for wrong bets and "+" for right predictions. are there plans to correct right bet score reward depending on playing teams?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hybridbetting (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Our goal is to rewrite the betting rules

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

Yes it's happened, x2 and x3 but we have to consider that we are in a beta test: we are sure about that bets will change a lot with the table cost, the higher the cost the prudent will be the bet. We organized that like a poker table: we are sure that players attitude will change accordingly to the price, just like in poker, be so agressive on a 1000 euros table can be complicated no?
HYB Team

and were that bets successful? you are right about table cost - there is a task to find ideal combination of "-" for wrong bets and "+" for right predictions. are there plans to correct right bet score reward depending on playing teams?
Yes, an user was able to get all the bets with higher leverage (max score possible) but in a beta test where we are playing for bounty stakes people push hard: in a real bet game everything would change. We are not planning to change scores based on teams: we belive that there is a key point in this game... al the players play at the same level, scores are the same for everybody so who will adjust the bet in the proper way will win! The use of the leverage and sometimes of the handicap is basic and very important; to win some tables you need to do more than 30-40-50 points, to win other tables can be enough -20 points. We thins is the most interesting part of this game. What do you think?
HYB Team

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Don't you think this could give too much importance to the bet? After all, the score is the same for all players no?
HYB Team

but it must have such importance. tell me did someone make x2 or x3 on this bet? I think no because the chance to predict correct score is minimal.

HYB Team

It's an interesting point of view to compare with a poker table. It's a different strategy to standard betting indeed. You need to adjust your betting habits to bee successful then Smiley

Absolutely yes you got the point 100% !!! This is a brand new approach based on our research nothing similar out there.
HYB Team

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

By the way, how do you calculate the total score in the beta bounty? Do you count minus results or not?

Hello,
we give the stake to the table winner despite the score: you just need to do the highest score it doesn't matter if it's negative.
The top performer (who win more tables for the day) and the top performer are rewarded with one extra token.
HYB Team

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I liked this ICO very much.
Tell me, do you already have a rating on Digrate?
I would like to look and appreciate.

Thank you very much, are you in the bounty program already?
We didn't know Digrate, we just contacted them to be listed.
For any question on the ICO or Bounty Program contact us. If you want to register for the bounty just go to

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/index.php/users/registration

Thanks.

HYB Team

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I did not understand correctly new rules about the bounty program.
Is it not more enough to send links to your platform, now we need to post here on btctalk?
is it right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

I did not understand correctly new rules about the bounty program.
Is it not more enough to send links to your platform, now we need to post here on btctalk?
is it right?

No you don't need to post here on bitcointalk, just insert the links in our platform.
We raised the bounty program reward from 600,000 HYB to 1,200,000 HYB tokens.
We are starting a referral program too.
The process to claim stakes is always the same.
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Yes, an user was able to get all the bets with higher leverage (max score possible) but in a beta test where we are playing for bounty stakes people push hard: in a real bet game everything would change. We are not planning to change scores based on teams: we belive that there is a key point in this game... al the players play at the same level, scores are the same for everybody so who will adjust the bet in the proper way will win! The use of the leverage and sometimes of the handicap is basic and very important; to win some tables you need to do more than 30-40-50 points, to win other tables can be enough -20 points. We thins is the most interesting part of this game. What do you think?
HYB Team

yes, there is a clear point of view. but for example in match like Barca - Las Palmas is quite easy to predict at least 3 bets: win, 1x, over 2.5 goals. all the rest is pure luck )

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

HYB Team

yes, there is a clear point of view. but for example in match like Barca - Las Palmas is quite easy to predict at least 3 bets: win, 1x, over 2.5 goals. all the rest is pure luck )
Yes could be but in football there are surprises too and in that case you would lose: I have a friend that was used to bet surprises in games like hybrid betting, he was used to say " I bet a surprise because if it will occur I will win alone " . It's a point of view on the match, everybody has a different one and everybody can choose a different strategy.
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Yes could be but in football there are surprises too and in that case you would lose: I have a friend that was used to bet surprises in games like hybrid betting, he was used to say " I bet a surprise because if it will occur I will win alone " . It's a point of view on the match, everybody has a different one and everybody can choose a different strategy.
HYB Team

it's his right but he will wait for a long time when Barca, Real Madrid, M.City lose at home to a weak team )) As for me I prefer not to risk in most cases  Wink

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

HYB Team

it's his right but he will wait for a long time when Barca, Real Madrid, M.City lose at home to a weak team )) As for me I prefer not to risk in most cases  Wink
Yes but the Hybrid Betting Promoter is a big expert in trading with statistical analysis and he could answer something like " Yes Barca, Real Madrid or M. City can have winning streaks but will come a moment when you need to play against them, just like in the financial markets "
What does it mean: we think that some users will have something more and will able to have have positive results on hybrid betting, others won't...
of course just a real betting environment can be a reliable test of this, is what we would love to see.
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Yes but the Hybrid Betting Promoter is a big expert in trading with statistical analysis and he could answer something like " Yes Barca, Real Madrid or M. City can have winning streaks but will come a moment when you need to play against them, just like in the financial markets "
What does it mean: we think that some users will have something more and will able to have have positive results on hybrid betting, others won't...
of course just a real betting environment can be a reliable test of this, is what we would love to see.
HYB Team

I see, you mean match like yesterday Real Madrid vs Leganes. grandes sometimes have black period or they use secondary players and in this moment you can bet against them.

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

HYB Team

I see, you mean match like yesterday Real Madrid vs Leganes. grandes sometimes have black period or they use secondary players and in this moment you can bet against them.
Yes this kind of matches occurs, stats can be keeped on anything!
We just updated the bounty reward, we doubled up from 600,000 HYB tokens (1% ot total) to 1,200,000 HYB tokens (2%).
For any information on that just check

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/index.php/users/bountypublic

Our promotional video is online

https://youtu.be/AEE2GrWIOGs

Thanks.
HYB Team

makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Hello there everybody! I just joined the campaigns especially for the signature one and I was wondering how to set my signature as a hyperlink. I asked assistance earlier and did what was told but it still isn't working. Also, when I was going through the forum and I stumbled upon this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823004.0. So I guess the reason why it's not working it's because we don't have the privilege to set our signatures as a hyperlink. Can anybody else confirm this one? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

Hello there everybody! I just joined the campaigns especially for the signature one and I was wondering how to set my signature as a hyperlink. I asked assistance earlier and did what was told but it still isn't working. Also, when I was going through the forum and I stumbled upon this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823004.0. So I guess the reason why it's not working it's because we don't have the privilege to set our signatures as a hyperlink. Can anybody else confirm this one? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!
welcome on board. it's fine like that, at the next level you will change that.
thanks
hyb team

CaptainSaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

HYB Team

We just updated the bounty reward, we doubled up from 600,000 HYB tokens (1% ot total) to 1,200,000 HYB tokens (2%).

Thanks.
HYB Team

Nice video by the way! Looking forward for the new interface. The preview is really promising. When is going to be installed?
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

HYB Team

Thanks.
HYB Team

Nice video by the way! Looking forward for the new interface. The preview is really promising. When is going to be installed?

Thank you very much! We are integrating that, before the next week friday will be online, looks nice.
Have a great week end.
HYB Team

peter2928

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Take a look at the roadmap and whitepaper of project it seems to make big change in betting system.
nikola22

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Take a look at the roadmap and whitepaper of project it seems to make big change in betting system.

You can try new kind of betting yourself just by taking part in bounty campaign.

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Hi Peter, thanks!
Well we offer a brand new approach as explained in our promotional video

the user experience is brand new and based on our research nothing similar exists out there.

This infographic gives all dates and steps

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/img/Hybrid.jpg

HYB Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: