Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, means more profit  (Read 2991 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?
Thats right as its popularity goes more and more popular more people will show interest and get intrigue on what is really bitcoin all about when knowing the price is very high it has a big chance that investors will be investing in it.Most probably its price will fluctuate as new investors would be coming over to invest in bitcoin

rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:05 AM

Yes it is the popularity effects  bitcoin price  and the beliefs of the  people
Just like dollar to peso dollar is much higher cause people believed its higher

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

Yes popularity of Bitcoin means a high demand and it also means a higher profit for the investors because they believe that this may also attract more investors.

spiritbreaker18

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Yes, if the bitcoin is getting more popular then its means the demand is increasing as well. If there is high demand meaning there were lots of  investor may come in and invest. Demand and popularity increase the price is also increase. That's my thought behind on this up trend and downtrend of bitcoin price.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Yes it is the popularity effects  bitcoin price  and the beliefs of the  people
Just like dollar to peso dollar is much higher cause people believed its higher
Even with popularity if the demand is low i think bitcoin's price will not continue to increase, i believe that popularity doesn't make the price alone but also the willingness of the people all over the world to buy bitcoin at any price because they believe this currency is the future.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

I think the higher demand is,  the more bitcoin users are coming  and it is a signal that bitcoin price will become   more higher and continue  to grow as demand continue to rise.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

Increasing or decreasing Bitcoin depends significantly on news and events. Bitcoin is still rising but rising slightly. If you want to make big profits in the short term, then only invest in altcoins and ICO. This time investing in Bitcoin is wrong because its exchange rate at the time you write is very high.

PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

Yes you are definitely right in this matter
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

yes, since people starting to know bitcoin some of them invest and buy bitcoin to make a profit.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

Definitely right. Bitcoin is becoming more popular to the whole world because of its sky rocketing price. It really affects the bitcoin price because of increasing number of people who invested in bitcoin. Of course if the demand is high, the supply is starting to decrease and if that happens the price of bitcoin will rise.
InformationGooble

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

This might not be true because many buy btcs just out of fantasy without having any knowledge
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

The price increase of bitcoin today,so far so good,but not at all,because until now they feel the effect of those happen two previous month,because if we monitored now the statistic of bitcoin,the value price is erratic or volatile,sometimes its up in a small amount,and sometimes it will dump,thats why the popularity of bitcoin  will be affected this chaos happen now in the cryptocurrency system.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Increasing or decreasing Bitcoin depends significantly on news and events. Bitcoin is still rising but rising slightly. If you want to make big profits in the short term, then only invest in altcoins and ICO. This time investing in Bitcoin is wrong because its exchange rate at the time you write is very high.

This statement happens to be true. Bitcoin is being popularized by the media which is spreading the news about Bitcoins influence all over the world. Before a couple of years, people didn't even know what purpose Bitcoin has. Today majority of the people knows the purpose and are eager to get some particles of the Bitcoin for themselves. Popularity is for sure increasing with every day, no matter if the Bitcoin falls or goes up because investors had already learned that after every big incident which causes the crash also comes to the rise up and in the phase of the falling the demand is skyrocketing.

Profit is connected with the demand but the investor must know the right time to do investment if he wants to get some profit because Bitcoin as such is still meant for the long-term profit and altcoins; like you said, are the investment opportunity.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

I don't agree if bitcoins are said to "dictate", to me the correct naming is "automatic". Every transaction that occurs both sell nor buy is all recorded in the ledger (we call it blockchain) automatically.

Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

The price increase of bitcoin today,so far so good,but not at all,because until now they feel the effect of those happen two previous month,because if we monitored now the statistic of bitcoin,the value price is erratic or volatile,sometimes its up in a small amount,and sometimes it will dump,thats why the popularity of bitcoin  will be affected this chaos happen now in the cryptocurrency system.
The popularity is not always that good when it comes to the market. Yes, it will increase the demand but the competition between users will also increase which surely affects the price. There are many newbies out here who would choose to sell whenever the price had a little increase than to hodl. Because of this, the price irritatingly dumps very fast causing hodlers to lose profit. We expect bitcoin to have higher market price as years go by but since the population of users increase but not the investors, the price will likely jump a little unlike what happened in the previous years.

A_Green

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

cryptocurrency is gaining popularity, the greater the demand for cryptocurrency the more expensive its price, I am very sorry that I did not buy bitcoin 2 years ago.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

For me, affirmative once the interest for bitcoin develops the value can likewise increment. Bitcoin value is progressing to be expensive, and you'll be able to acquire or profit a lot of from it. Likewise, bitcoin is ending up a lot of current if the desire increment quickly. Be that because it might, within the event merely simply mine bitcoin to induce it, it'll end up to be a lot of laborious on the grounds that the opposition is obtaining considerably tougher.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

yes, since people starting to know bitcoin some of them invest and buy bitcoin to make a profit.

Agree on it. With the popularity of bitcoin throughout the world people get interested to invest it thinking of big profit in returns. It is normal in nature that when things are in a higher in demand it dictates a lot of profit due to the good feedback of all the investors who investing it. Like bitcoin people are always thinking a lot of profit to earn because its popularity still getting bigger and bigger and investment are so worthy.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

As we all know that the main force to drive the price was the involvement of the big whales and institutional investors. They decided to enter the market when the price was about to fall and it created a panic buying wave in the market. The price growth was not the organic growth and hence we have seen the correction phase resulting in 65% price fall in the market.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Yes, the value of bitcoin depends on its current demand and supply. The higher the demand, the higher the price is. And the more popular bitcoin gets, it is expected that the demand is higher.
Try to acquire more knowledge about the field so you can render better decisions and not fall into wrong speculations that will yield you panic thus sell your coins and contribute to dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: