Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, means more profit  (Read 2991 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:28:49 AM

More people involve  in bitcoin  dictates demand. If Popularity of bitcoin continues  it also a sign that it will increase the price of bitcoin.  The more people involve in bitcoin the big reason to increase its value thats why  investor invest in bitcoin because they know btc has a future.
That is a sure thing where rising popularity will be directly proportional to demand. if bitcoin is increasingly popular, of course many people will know about bitcoin and they will definitely try to use it and demand will rise. thats why I always popularized bitcoin in my area, to help spread of bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

Definitely, this is how the principle works. Bitcoin is influenced by the principle of "supply and demand". Because of the limited supply of Bitcoin (21 million), any further increase in its demand leads to an increase in its value on the market.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?
Popularity has high probability that bitcoins price will skyrocket.People truly believe in bitcoin because they already saw  and read bitcoins history.People keep on looking for instant wealth and i think they see bitcoin as one of a tool that can make or fullfill everyones dreams of becoming rich.Thats is why they were confident enough in making investments in bitcoin,possibilities would be the pumping of bitcoins value in the market cap.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

It is true that when one thing popular or it's use increase the demand for that increases and it is natural that demand is directly proportional with price if demand rise the crypto market will stand for higher profits and not require days even in one day the market value can be double if demand rise.

Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

The popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, more popular bitcoin can be an attraction for investors to invest in bitcoin. Demand is the key to increasing bitcoin prices, and this has a very good impact on bitcoin holders, with many market demands that will make bitcoin prices pushed to higher prices and since then many people will get a lot of profits.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

When the capitalization of bitcoin increases, then its price increases. Accordingly, all because of the growth of investors.
Well the problem is they're aware about bitcoin but they don't want to buy it. It doesn't matter if they're aware or not they have to buy and show the evidence that bitcoin has hug demand.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

The greater the demand, the more bitcoin capitalization grows and, accordingly, bitcoin rises in price. The news also has an impact on the price movement. But I guess other than that the market is being manipulated because sometimes the market doesn't react to the news or starts rising or falling in price without any news.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Demand is a core requirement that enhance the price of Bitcoin, I hope there will be an increase with online transaction using Bitcoin as a means of exchange, with this in place you can be sure to have a regular, demand and ultimately price increase.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

I think the one that affects the price of Bitcoin the most is the popularity of crypto all around the world. Every nation knows Bitcoin and cryptocurrency that's why when people invest in it the prices ho high and the demand will soar. But due to some FUDs circulating in every media, it stops the skyrocketing and the dumping of coins is inevitable.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

Demand is a core requirement that enhance the price of Bitcoin, I hope there will be an increase with online transaction using Bitcoin as a means of exchange, with this in place you can be sure to have a regular, demand and ultimately price increase.
Usually once demands increase the price also increase it so happen it dictates the popularity of bitcoin. The fuds spreading creates the down price of bitcoin so however, with the strong support and adoptions it creates demands of bitcoin.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

More people involve  in bitcoin  dictates demand. If Popularity of bitcoin continues  it also a sign that it will increase the price of bitcoin.  The more people involve in bitcoin the big reason to increase its value thats why  investor invest in bitcoin because they know btc has a future.
That is a sure thing where rising popularity will be directly proportional to demand. if bitcoin is increasingly popular, of course many people will know about bitcoin and they will definitely try to use it and demand will rise. thats why I always popularized bitcoin in my area, to help spread of bitcoin
Increase of masses that people who knows about Bitcoin can be a huge factor in making the crypto currency more popular and the people who are curious about it will try and the profit will begun the growth in the market as well as the users of the system itself.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

Last 4th quarter of last year, people were on a hype since crypto currencies then are pumped up, even bitcoin reached an overwhelming high last year. But now, it is juat a steady decrease. O think yeah popularity still places a hand on it but more importantly is the projects, what can i use my my crypto currency for.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

Popularization is only the first step, and the price of anything is affected by the relationship between supply and demand!
The price of BTC is also affected by the relationship between supply and demand. If it needs more than supply, btc will rise! On the contrary, it will fall and meet the laws of economics!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Last 4th quarter of last year, people were on a hype since crypto currencies then are pumped up, even bitcoin reached an overwhelming high last year. But now, it is juat a steady decrease. O think yeah popularity still places a hand on it but more importantly is the projects, what can i use my my crypto currency for.
i think for now you can only be used as a trading, when the product hasn't been launched i don't think there is much to do. especially when it is constrained by legality, so that it is not free to use

evforster

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Yeah it is right with the passage of time when more and more people come to know about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, and its importance and benefits, they will out their money in it and investment cap will increase which will cause growth in price. When price moves up investors will make big profits against their investment. All this process is natural and price will never collapse. 
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

That makes sense because the higher the demand of bitcoin will be, the higher the price it gets which equates to a bigger profit when you decided to sell your bitcoin too.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

Yes i do agree that popularity of bitcoin dictates demand and it means profit. The more demands the higher the value of coins.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Some people are using bitcoin nowadays, I think by this the demand is growing no doubt that Bitcoin will soon be used around the world, the higher the demand the more profit it will take, hopefully, some schools are teaching crypto currency for their class for the young generations can have a knowledge of the opportunities that the crypto currency system can offer.
Butonyki

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

Popularization is only the first step, and the price of anything is affected by the relationship between supply and demand!
The price of BTC is also affected by the relationship between supply and demand. If it needs more than supply, btc will rise! On the contrary, it will fall and meet the laws of economics!
I try to tell as many people as I can in my locality, so that more and more people get awareness about cryptocurrency. When they realize the importance of bitcoin they will come to invest their money in it and thus the investment cap will increase. When bitcoin become popular among people the use of it will also increase and when people us it, it will circulate in the market and thus investors will be able to make good profits
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Some people are using bitcoin nowadays, I think by this the demand is growing no doubt that Bitcoin will soon be used around the world, the higher the demand the more profit it will take, hopefully, some schools are teaching crypto currency for their class for the young generations can have a knowledge of the opportunities that the crypto currency system can offer.

Well just take for example what happened during bitcoin's run last year. The more people are hearing about the pump, the more investors coming in thus the price surged crazily. These are people who both know what they're doing and those that are just jumping on the hype.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: