Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 01:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 27756 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?
Probably this information is available on the site is not it?

Actually, no, this information is neither on the site nor in Whitepaper
It seems strange to me   Undecided
Why do you think so?
I think this is absolutely normal   Smiley
I completely agree!
It does not matter who is or is not specified in the position of the team member. Much more important is the resulting product!
But if we know all the team members, their social networks and other information, we can evaluate their experience in this area or previous work. Is this not so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?
Probably this information is available on the site is not it?

Actually, no, this information is neither on the site nor in Whitepaper
It seems strange to me   Undecided
Why do you think so?
I think this is absolutely normal   Smiley
I completely agree!
It does not matter who is or is not specified in the position of the team member. Much more important is the resulting product!
But if we know all the team members, their social networks and other information, we can evaluate their experience in this area or previous work. Is this not so?

Duuude...   Grin
It does not make sense! Because all these data can be bought, sold, placed fake.
Much more important is the product and how it will be accepted by the market than the team.
And besides, everyone has the right to anonymity, in order to protect themselves, the founders have the right not to disclose their personal data.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?
Well, actually, yes
This is a set of applications, you're right
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Well, actually, yes
Are there already ready prototypes or not?
awas

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Well, actually, yes
I did not hear anything about it
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

Well, actually, yes
I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?
awas

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Well, actually, yes
I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?
if this was what was going on in closed mode.
No information has been received from the developers about this
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
What are your major products to boost XRPC?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Huh
 Huh
•   A wallet to keep your money in a safe place
•   A decentralized dashboard to lend XRPC
•   A decentralized exchange to manage all your ERC20 tokens
•   A special bot to trade XRPC and grow its value
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Huh
 Huh

When will you start sales? I need dates.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Huh
 Huh

Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Huh
 Huh

Clear Smiley I forgot to ask, when it will finish?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Huh
 Huh

Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Huh
 Huh

And one more about prices? Is it possible for you to change?
Would it increase?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?
Price will go up 10 cents week after week:
-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

What is the general quantity of tokens for the project? Do they have limits?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

What is the general quantity of tokens for the project? Do they have limits?
Yes, they have limits! Total Supply: 10,000,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.