Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28393 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

What about the campaign bounty?
Well, I do not see any mention of the campaign bounty  Smiley
I wonder why? Did they abandon it?
So the developers decided that the bounty campaign is not needed.   
This is normal, they just decided not to throw tokens on unnecessary nonsense.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

What are your plans for the next year?  Huh
Share it please with me, I know for sure you have them.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL
Promote XRPC token and negotiate with major exchanges to get listed on trusted platform. Which will be easy since XRPC is backed by actual product.

LATE Q2 2018 : $50
We expect at least 4 majors exchange partnerships trading with high demands to pass the cap of 50$ in the first 4 months, Also our Wallet and decentralixed exchange will be available.

Q3 2018 : $100
Arbitrage system running full force with many additions.

Q4 2018 : $200
With our unique approach to value, future demands project XRPC to rise over 200$ in value by end of 2018.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL
Promote XRPC token and negotiate with major exchanges to get listed on trusted platform. Which will be easy since XRPC is backed by actual product.

We expect at least 4 majors exchange partnerships trading with high demands to pass the cap of 50$ in the first 4 months, Also our Wallet and decentralixed exchange will be available.

With our unique approach to value, future demands project XRPC to rise over 200$ in value by end of 2018.

What is XRPC? Huh
I want to know more  Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh
- A unique token limited to a maximum supply of 10 million tokens, not 100 billion.
- A team of experienced Developers and Bankers with expert knowledge on Arbitrage trading.
- A secure decentralised platform backed by revolutionary software.
- Smart contract platform ensuring complete access to funds and transparency on Etherscan – meaning you deposit funds on your ERC20 wallet address and never on XRPC.
- The market leader in long term sustainable investments.
- Working smart contract verified by etherscan.
- Powerful utility token system using advanced aBOT capabilities.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh
- A unique token limited to a maximum supply of 10 million tokens, not 100 billion.
- A team of experienced Developers and Bankers with expert knowledge on Arbitrage trading.
- Smart contract platform ensuring complete access to funds and transparency on Etherscan – meaning you deposit funds on your ERC20 wallet address and never on XRPC.

Who made XRPC?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh
XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh
XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
What are the characteristics of the token? I want to know the details)
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh
-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

Tell me please start and end date?
ICO TIMING
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

ICO TIMING
Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

ICO TIMING
Starting:
Ending:

Duration 60 days? Do I understand correctly?
 Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

ICO TIMING
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
ICO duration: 60 days
You got it right!
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

ICO TIMING
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
You got it right!

Are there any bonuses on the project? Profitable offer? I want to participate))
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

ICO TIMING
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
You got it right!

Oh sure!
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

Does anyone know why the program changed its projects from the project?
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

IMMEDIATE GOAL

What is XRPC? Huh

Who made XRPC?
 Huh

ICO TIMING
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
You got it right!

Oh sure!
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC

Thank you for your answers. Everything became clear to me!)
Cool project! I will definitely participate in this project))
 Smiley
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Does anyone know why the program changed its projects from the project?

What are you talking about? I do not understand
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: