Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Why do you think that your project is the best? What about your token, why you are sure that it is the success?
 Huh
First of all we have a unique token! We are absolutely sure that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to develop profitable solutions for the investors. To overcome the issue with a large total supply, we will only release 10 million of XRPC tokens ensuring natural growth.
Well, what is the goal of all of this in few words?
 Huh
Our aim is very simple! Put our investors first and ensure they are rewarded with realistic sustainable profits.
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

Why do you think that your project is the best? What about your token, why you are sure that it is the success?
 Huh
First of all we have a unique token! We are absolutely sure that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to develop profitable solutions for the investors. To overcome the issue with a large total supply, we will only release 10 million of XRPC tokens ensuring natural growth.
 Huh
Our aim is very simple! Put our investors first and ensure they are rewarded with realistic sustainable profits.
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
There is an option where you can invest into aBot via our secure decentralized platform exclusively from the XRPC dashboard. This option allows you to profit from the activity of our proprietary arbitrage software.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Huh
 Huh
There is an option where you can invest into aBot via our secure decentralized platform exclusively from the XRPC dashboard. This option allows you to profit from the activity of our proprietary arbitrage software.
Very cool! But will you be so kind to be more specific in numbers?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

Huh
 Huh
We only distribute with profits generated by arbitrage bots, we do not have MLM or Ponzi structure or guarantee to pay unrealistic 40-70% returns a month. To ensure that XRPC is the longest lasting and most sustainable ever we will only distribute actual profits from arbitrage.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

Huh
 Huh
We only distribute with profits generated by arbitrage bots, we do not have MLM or Ponzi structure or guarantee to pay unrealistic 40-70% returns a month. To ensure that XRPC is the longest lasting and most sustainable ever we will only distribute actual profits from arbitrage.
Ok. Now I want to know more about the platform itself. Do you have something amazing for me to know?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

Huh
 Huh
Ok. Now I want to know more about the platform itself. Do you have something amazing for me to know?
So, we created XRPC platform so you can conduct transactions directly without any influence from a central organization. XRPC will provide the first investment platform which is 100% decentralized giving our complete secure and transparency.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Huh
 Huh
So, we created XRPC platform so you can conduct transactions directly without any influence from a central organization. XRPC will provide the first investment platform which is 100% decentralized giving our complete secure and transparency.
I want to ask also about opportunities of wallet. Do you have something new to propose to me in terms of the project?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Huh
 Huh
I want to ask also about opportunities of wallet. Do you have something new to propose to me in terms of the project?
 Huh
Our wallet will exchange directly with XRPC platform for faster and instantaneous exchanges. Your wallet will also all you to make savings deposits safely.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Our wallet will exchange directly with XRPC platform for faster and instantaneous exchanges. Your wallet will also all you to make savings deposits safely.
Guys thank you very much for your help, you have explained everything I want.
Fritz93

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Not at all, do not hesitate to ask us anything you need.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

which companies does this project cooperate with? Roll Eyes
miraxgr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Not at all, do not hesitate to ask us anything you need.
Again thank you, you are very kind hot line) Good luck with the clients
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Is this the same as the XRP currency? Roll Eyes
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

which companies does this project cooperate with? Roll Eyes
I think that this unique token is enough to be able to compete with global brands
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually! Smiley
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually! Smiley

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI Smiley

This is a crypto world, guys, today developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

This is a crypto world, guys, today developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency isn't created to make IKS Roll Eyes
I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc .. Sad Sad Sad
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency isn't created to make IKS Roll Eyes
I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc .. Sad Sad Sad

Interesting news)) And more reliable sources and links do you have? Everyone can say, but to argue ...
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Interesting news)) And more reliable sources and links do you have? Everyone can say, but to argue ...

See, to XRP I have a lot of questions about a) a huge number of tokens that can be sold at any time + b) developers are arrested for fraud. By the way, as far as I know, they aren't doing very well with European and American banks, I wonder why?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: