Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:39:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28391 times)
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
awas

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Can somebody help me with a question? you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Can somebody help me with a question? you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Yes, of course! More than this, we are glad to help you with every question you want.Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

Yes, of course! More than this, we are glad to help you with every question you want.Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?Will there be any mobile apps for this platform?
zero9119

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?Will there be any mobile apps for this platform?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Such a platform will automatically have a mobile application!
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Such a platform will automatically have a mobile application!
And can you be more specific about XRP?
zero9119

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

It is quite simple. We can give you some data.
XRPCONNECT SPECIFICATIONS :
-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW
zero9119

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Ok. Here comes one more question about timing. Will you be so kind also to tell me about this?
We offer XRPconnect (XRPC) via the ICO by issuing XRPconnect tokens to people who want to own them before XRPconnect (XRPC) is released in the open market. Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
It means that the duration is 30 days.
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

Ok. Here comes one more question about timing. Will you be so kind also to tell me about this?
We offer XRPconnect (XRPC) via the ICO by issuing XRPconnect tokens to people who want to own them before XRPconnect (XRPC) is released in the open market. Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Thank you very much guys! I’ve heard everything I want.
zero9119

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Not at all, contact us whenever you need.
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Not at all, contact us whenever you need.
Question I have already invested, and I notice on the ico 2 that the bar has been stuck at the same number on the target to sale for the last few days. is this going to be fixed? and is this project still going forward?  well this ico ever sell out? thank you in advance. good luck
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

Tell me, but the problem of other developers of crypto currency with the purpose of profit was only that they released too many tokens? You said that investors have invested in this from lack of knowledge. Why a large number of harms profits?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Tell me, but the problem of other developers of crypto currency with the purpose of profit was only that they released too many tokens? You said that investors have invested in this from lack of knowledge. Why a large number of harms profits?
Yes, I would also not give up details on this issue))) if to say in other words, this project will solve the problem with the profit from the crypto currency by the number of tokens? As far as I know, you released 10 million.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Yes, I would also not give up details on this issue))) if to say in other words, this project will solve the problem with the profit from the crypto currency by the number of tokens? As far as I know, you released 10 million.
But after all, developers wrote that other crypto currency creators collected investments in a slowly growing token. And this project will seek to eliminate growth problems, so the number of tokens is limited  Roll Eyes
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

But after all, developers wrote that other crypto currency creators collected investments in a slowly growing token. And this project will seek to eliminate growth problems, so the number of tokens is limited  Roll Eyes
OK. I think this question should be studied in more detail)) Is there any commentators in this thread who have already bought tokens in this project or another such one?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

OK. I think this question should be studied in more detail)) Is there any commentators in this thread who have already bought tokens in this project or another such one?

And I would like to know if there are already established investors here who have checked efficiency. And I also would like to read first-hand
reviews of working smart contract verified by etherscan Smiley
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

No one has any doubts about the project  Huh
awas

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

No one has any doubts about the project  Huh
The question is also interesting, I saw a lot of reports where people write that the project does not inspire trust, there are many inconsistencies, the developer does not answer many questions
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: