Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28387 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?

I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yep, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people

For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising

And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!

Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yep, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people

For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising

And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!

Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations

Yes, and even more, if the product is successful, everyone will tell about it.
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction

But Apple still needs advertising!
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

But Apple still needs advertising!

The fact is that the quality of the product is above all. And these guys, I hope, will be at the highest level!
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

I’m wondering about the main mission of the project. Ypu know what I’m speaking about, couse all the projects are inspired by something.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

I’m wondering about the main mission of the project. Ypu know what I’m speaking about, couse all the projects are inspired by something.
The mission is to provide our investors with long-term sustainable profits with our revolutionary Arbitrage trading platform. We aim to change the future of crypto investment platforms by replacing all short term Multi level Marketing/Ponzi schemes and provide investors with safe, stable, transparent alternative.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

This is a promising project. Also it is good alternative for beginners who start work with arbitrage operations. I think the idea of stable token is ambitious
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

This is a promising project. Also it is good alternative for beginners who start work with arbitrage operations. I think the idea of stable token is ambitious
Maybe you are right. Do you think the limiting of token number is a very good solution for modern crypto market?
kolinko

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

The mission is to provide our investors with long-term sustainable profits with our revolutionary Arbitrage trading platform. We aim to change the future of crypto investment platforms by replacing all short term Multi level Marketing/Ponzi schemes and provide investors with safe, stable, transparent alternative.
Maybe also you have a slogan for all of this? Something that you can use in commercials as an example)
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Maybe also you have a slogan for all of this? Something that you can use in commercials as an example)
Yes. We have. It sounds like: Control your own money- Make your own profits- Be your own boss.
kolinko

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

Yes. We have. It sounds like: Control your own money- Make your own profits- Be your own boss.
Great! Tell me in details about products, that you can propose to me. Maybe also you have special offers for something?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Great! Tell me in details about products, that you can propose to me. Maybe also you have special offers for something?
 Huh
Ok. We have 4 major products: A wallet to keep your money in a safe place; a decentralized dashboard to invest XRPC; a decentralized exchange to manage your XRPC; a custom arbitrage bot software to generate sustainable daily profits.
kolinko

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Huh
Ok. We have 4 major products: A wallet to keep your money in a safe place; a decentralized dashboard to invest XRPC; a decentralized exchange to manage your XRPC; a custom arbitrage bot software to generate sustainable daily profits.
Oh. I want to know more about the last options. Can you describe me a little bit more the last point?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

Huh
Oh. I want to know more about the last options. Can you describe me a little bit more the last point?
We have customized our software to work on more blockchain pairs and we will continue to add pairs in the future. We feel that our bespoke software will be one of the best arbitrage systems in the world.
Tobius

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

Maybe you are right. Do you think the limiting of token number is a very good solution for modern crypto market?
Why not? Many companies release millions of tokens and their actual price doesn’t get higher than 5$. Big part of those tokens doesn’t have volatility. If you buy those tokens, you buy just crypto- trash
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

Why not? Many companies release millions of tokens and their actual price doesn’t get higher than 5$. Big part of those tokens doesn’t have volatility. If you buy those tokens, you buy just crypto- trash
You are so sure about it. What do you meant about the alternative for beginners?
Tobius

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

You are so sure about it. What do you meant about the alternative for beginners?
I was talking about arbitrage transactions. The arbitrage vbot gives you an opportunity to participate in arbitrage operations without difficulty and get profit. Beginners work alone and lose money if they aren’t too fast.
kolinko

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

Huh
We have customized our software to work on more blockchain pairs and we will continue to add pairs in the future. We feel that our bespoke software will be one of the best arbitrage systems in the world.
Ok, thank you very much dear friends, everything is clear for me. I’m thinking now about participating.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: