Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

all the kind time of the day! based on your dialogue, it turns out that the release of a small token cache is a solution to some problem. but what specific problems, I really didn't catch. explain to me, please, the course of your thoughts.
the fact is that the big problem in the modern crypt market is that many investors have invested in a slow growing token with large deliveries due to lack of knowledge.
despite the fact that the creators against the MLM system, which is equated to the pyramids, nevertheless, this project, whatever one may say, is also a peculiar MLM. perhaps I'm confusing something, but the MLM system is multilevel marketing, isn't it?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

all the kind time of the day! based on your dialogue, it turns out that the release of a small token cache is a solution to some problem. but what specific problems, I really didn't catch. explain to me, please, the course of your thoughts.
the fact is that the big problem in the modern crypt market is that many investors have invested in a slow growing token with large deliveries due to lack of knowledge.
despite the fact that the creators against the MLM system, which is equated to the pyramids, nevertheless, this project, whatever one may say, is also a peculiar MLM. perhaps I'm confusing something, but the MLM system is multilevel marketing, isn't it?
the fact is that MLM participants have only a percentage of sales and attracting partners, and in this project the creators promise an independent 100% profit received from the bot and not paid by other investors' funds
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

the fact is that MLM participants have only a percentage of sales and attracting partners, and in this project the creators promise an independent 100% profit received from the bot and not paid by other investors' funds
and besides, MLM systems are not long-term in time, and this project, based on the brief information about it, promises to be 10 times longer than the above systems
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

I'm still interested in the question, what is vBot? what are its functions? does he pay profit or is it just a so-called technical worker?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

I'm still interested in the question, what is vBot? what are its functions? does he pay profit or is it just a so-called technical worker?
this is a program, just an imitation of a person. you have the impression that there is a real person on the other side of the screen, not a web robot.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

well then. judging by the road map, the platform will be launched in the second quarter of this year. but for the time being there is a period of ICO. I believe that it is necessary to take into account the best offer and start participating. I am sure that this project is waiting for success! Roll Eyes
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Only my site does not work? I can not go to him for some days. What is the reason? now they change the domain name, or fix the design?
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Only my site does not work? I can not go to him for some days. What is the reason? now they change the domain name, or fix the design?
In fact, everything works for me. Maybe the link is incorrect? https://xrpc.co/ico.html
check carefully! maybe you go through an incorrect link

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

my site does not work either. But nevertheless, I did not track whether he worked the rest of the time, or not. I think this is a temporary shutdown, or a reboot
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

And what is the bad MLM system that developers do not like so much? we can not know how their abot works.
Do you think this project has the right to life?
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

And what is the bad MLM system that developers do not like so much? we can not know how their abot works.
Technology Abot, as well as other features of the project were registered on the site, and now - when the site is unavailable - can only guess. This is a big question for developers: why repair the site a few days before the end of the ICO
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

MLM and other pyramids have never been without cheated people, I think that the decision of authors and developers to abandon such a structure is justified

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

Now generally you can not find the project page in either the tweeter or the telegram. What's happening? the project decided to close? or is this the norm for ICO now?
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Now generally you can not find the project page in either the tweeter or the telegram. What's happening? the project decided to close? or is this the norm for ICO now?
Maybe this is due to the fact that the developers have a new thread and ICO 2? I can argue, they rebranded the same project and launched in production
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

Maybe this is due to the fact that the developers have a new thread and ICO 2? I can argue, they rebranded the same project and launched in production
And where did you find the information about ICO 2? It would be very interesting to get acquainted. And this is the norm for such projects? or rather an exception? I do not understand which developer it makes sense to create another such project
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

And where did you find the information about ICO 2? It would be very interesting to get acquainted. And this is the norm for such projects? or rather an exception? I do not understand which developer it makes sense to create another such project
This information is on the main page in the information post:
ICO 2 IS NOW LIVE !
+PARTICIPATE
this is a link to the new ICO: https://www.arbitraging.co/

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

ICO 2 IS NOW LIVE !
+PARTICIPATE
This is a very strange way to promote the project, if at all it means anything at all. I doubt it for some reason ..
Does ICO 1 die? why there is no information from the developers?
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

ICO 2 IS NOW LIVE !
+PARTICIPATE
This is a very strange way to promote the project, if at all it means anything at all. I doubt it for some reason ..
Does ICO 1 die? why there is no information from the developers?
I think that there is no point in experiencing ahead of time. Now we see only that the development team wanted to advertise their second project at the expense of the first, and for the first reason, that does not work with all the information resources, nothing new
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

ARBITRAGE is just another service for investors. The only innovation that they took from the parent project is the presence of a bot
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

ARBITRAGE is just another service for investors. The only innovation that they took from the parent project is the presence of a bot
Yes, although bots are automatic and manual. here to whom that is more pleasant - there is an opportunity for a choice. This I think is a big plus of the project, do you agree with me?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: