Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

The description is good, although there is a prospect for long-term development of the project. Maybe this project will become very popular after a while, as the market is flooded with one-off trading platforms
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

On the project website there is a handy calculator of calculating the earnings from the currency you saw? There is a field for entering the amount of money in dollar equivalent and the number of days for the deposit, the benefits appear below
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

On the project website there is a handy calculator of calculating the earnings from the currency you saw? There is a field for entering the amount of money in dollar equivalent and the number of days for the deposit, the benefits appear below
Wow, yes! I saw, and it's really impressive. What if you try to find a deposit interest? I understand that even a day after investing money you can get a profit?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

it is written that the average interest rate is 20%. And as for the use of automatic bot, the rate rises due to the fact that it works with the currency in the market and thereby increases the income
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

it is written that the average interest rate is 20%. And as for the use of automatic bot, the rate rises due to the fact that it works with the currency in the market and thereby increases the income
You can earn 5% commission of funds invested in to aBOT or mBOT by any person you refer. Building a network of referrals is key to benefit from this opportunity. The large investor demand for both aBOT and mBOT will allow referrers to earn significant commission.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

It would also be interesting to learn about the protection of these bots. How much did the developers think about protection? If a good protection protocol is used in the code, then this project has the right to life

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

At the moment, such projects do not function properly at all 100%. I think the developers need to implement their plans
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

At the moment, such projects do not function properly at all 100%. I think the developers need to implement their plans
What kind of apps do you mean? I can't think of anything like that.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Yes, to take the same BitConnect ,they assured that they also have a bot trading, but in practice it does not work very well and people did not receive the monthly profits declared by developers.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Yes, to take the same BitConnect ,they assured that they also have a bot trading, but in practice it does not work very well and people did not receive the monthly profits declared by developers.
You know what for the development of the bot will need a lot of time and effort to function properly.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

You know what for the development of the bot will need a lot of time and effort to function properly.
Well, here at least the site presents some initial developments of the bot ,you can watch and call .
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Well, here at least the site presents some initial developments of the bot ,you can watch and call .
Well, while people are skeptical about such projects and are afraid to invest large sums of money.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

Well, while people are skeptical about such projects and are afraid to invest large sums of money.
Why skeptical ? Do you think these projects have no future? I think arbitrage trading is quite feasible with the help of the bot
costgranda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Why skeptical ? Do you think these projects have no future? I think arbitrage trading is quite feasible with the help of the bot
I think most of these people are now waiting for a project of this kind to go off , they need to made white that trade on bots and similar kind of shopping platform can work and have its users.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

I think most of these people are now waiting for a project of this kind to go off , they need to made white that trade on bots and similar kind of shopping platform can work and have its users.
Yes, I think it's really not that even that really enthusiasts who will believe in the project and keep your tokens very few of them. Most buy pre-sales at a discount with after-immediately merge , that's too bad
costgranda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Yes, I think it's really not that even that really enthusiasts who will believe in the project and keep your tokens very few of them. Most buy pre-sales at a discount with after-immediately merge , that's too bad
Aren't they doing this because the project might be shutting down? or simply not fulfill his purpose properly?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Aren't they doing this because the project might be shutting down? or simply not fulfill his purpose properly?
This picture is similar for many projects. People don't think of blockchain as a technology of the future, they think how to get a quick profit and fill their pocket. And that's very bad.
costgranda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

This picture is similar for many projects. People don't think of blockchain as a technology of the future, they think how to get a quick profit and fill their pocket. And that's very bad.
I agree with you, people realized that it is possible to cut a lot of money on cryptocurrency and ICO and they do not think about promoting the blockchain and cryptocurrency to the masses ,they think how to profit.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

I agree with you, people realized that it is possible to cut a lot of money on cryptocurrency and ICO and they do not think about promoting the blockchain and cryptocurrency to the masses ,they think how to profit.
I hope the developers are not people, they still bring the case to the end. Arbitrage trading will appeal to people who love a positive, stable, albeit small but the result.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Why it does not work go to the website platform , who can what tell about it? Who has the same problem?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: