Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28391 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

And where did you get that it's a good team if you do not have information?

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)

Very happy for you) Indeed, now nothing is impossible to find on the Internet, a lot of unnecessary information.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Who made XRPC? Tell us more about this…
I want to know
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

I want to know

XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
kolinko

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

I want to know

XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
Where I can find more information about your project?
 Huh
What I mean is the social widespread networks.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

I want to know

Huh
You can follow us on TWITTER – TELEGRAM , also you can watch our video courses on youtube channel.
kolinko

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

I want to know

Huh
You can follow us on TWITTER – TELEGRAM , also you can watch our video courses on youtube channel.
Oh. I love video tutorials very much, they are very convenient, will you be so kind to give me a link for it?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

I want to know

Huh
Oh. I love video tutorials very much, they are very convenient, will you be so kind to give me a link for it?
Sure!
Here you are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBtUEPRoVwY
kolinko

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

I want to know

Huh
Sure!
What about your official website, it is also very important for me to use all information from all sources.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I want to know

Huh
Sure!
What about your official website, it is also very important for me to use all information from all sources.
Here you are our official website:
[OFFICIAL] website:
https://xrpc.co

CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

I want to know

Huh
Sure!
Also enjoy our bot in order to help you to reach success:
[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !
https://www.xrpc.co/bot
kolinko

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

I want to know

Huh
Sure!
[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !

Thank you very much for your help, I will give you my feedback, but in reality your project impressed me a lot.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

I want to know

Huh
Sure!
[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !

Thank you very much for your help, I will give you my feedback, but in reality your project impressed me a lot.
Not at all, we are ready to help you any moment.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

I need to know about your currency as much as possible, so tell me all details about your tokens?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

I need to know about your currency as much as possible, so tell me all details about your tokens?
 Huh
XRPC TOKEN SPECIFICATIONS :

-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: