Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28391 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

They write that only 10,000.00 tokens will be released, but why?
They think that this is not enough, what does it mean?
This is done so that the token has a high cost and is of value to the investor.
And is the number of released tokens somehow influencing this?  Huh
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Of course it plays a role!
The more tokens the company releases, the less valuable it is on the market!
Kheg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

Huh...
I assumed that the price of the token is set by the founders of the ICO, do not they?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

Huh...
I assumed that the price of the token is set by the founders of the ICO, do not they?
That's it.
I also thought that it worked like that, did not it?
Kheg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Huh...
That's it.
Yes, but after the release of the token on the exchange, it significantly loses in its value many times.
If at the stage of sale it cost 1 USD, then its price can collapse 10 or 100 times.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Huh...
That's it.
Yes, but after the release of the token on the exchange, it significantly loses in its value many times.
If at the stage of sale it cost 1 USD, then its price can collapse 10 or 100 times.
And in the case of putting a token on, do you think the rate will grow?
Kheg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Huh...
That's it.
And in the case of putting a token on, do you think the rate will grow?

Yes, I'm sure of it!
leptoon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
leptoon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
leptoon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
leptoon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?

Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection

In my opinion this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of users to use XRPconnect terms and feel quite comfortable.
leptoon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

In my opinion this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of users to use XRPconnect terms and feel quite comfortable.
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that XRPconnect will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanation, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that XRPconnect will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanation, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Totally agree with you! If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very attractive one! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?

I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: