Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?

I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?

I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
redlay

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
redlay

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
redlay

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.

Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

XRPC lending doesn't offer the same types of ROI as MLM based systems, but we can guarantee our platform will be for 10x longer than any MLM based platform - are there any arguments in support?  Roll Eyes
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Tell me, can I still participate in the bonus program of the project? And then I heard that she is very outstanding, so I would like to try
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

Tell me, can I still participate in the bonus program of the project? And then I heard that she is very outstanding, so I would like to try

In the sense you can or not. It works, it means of course you can! Very strange question
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

In the sense you can or not. It works, it means of course you can! Very strange question

I just thought that since the program has been working for a long time, it means it should soon end. Poetmou and ask

Even if it soon had to end, then this is not an excuse for not participating in it
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

I just thought that since the program has been working for a long time, it means it should soon end. Poetmou and ask

Even if it soon had to end, then this is not an excuse for not participating in it

I agree with you. I do not even know why I decided this. In general, was not right. Tell me, is this really one of the best bonus programs?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

I agree with you. I do not even know why I decided this. In general, was not right. Tell me, is this really one of the best bonus programs?

Why do you think so? Where are such conclusions from?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

I'm just acquaintances who are engaged in investment, said about this, so I decided to see for myself
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

I'm just acquaintances who are engaged in investment, said about this, so I decided to see for myself

I'll tell you so, they told you everything correctly) Here are really very good conditions for working on platforms
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

I'll tell you so, they told you everything correctly) Here are really very good conditions for working on platforms

I hope the team can put all the ideas into reality, I think the community will be able to help her through the blocking program.

I support, the team will really need support through the promotion of the project on social networks. It will be necessary to try
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: