Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Who is active where? On what platforms? And then I just started to use it and do not quite understand some things
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Who is active where? On what platforms? And then I just started to use it and do not quite understand some things

Hello, what exactly is not clear? I think I can help, I've been promoting the project for a long time on my platform
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

Hello, what exactly is not clear? I think I can help, I've been promoting the project for a long time on my platform

Oh, that's interesting. Tell us where you started to be active. And then I want to, but I do not know where to start
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Oh, that's interesting. Tell us where you started to be active. And then I want to, but I do not know where to start

I work for facebook, since I have a lot of subscribers there and I can continue to develop and promote the project there
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I work for facebook, since I have a lot of subscribers there and I can continue to develop and promote the project there

Wow, cool, but with what help do you promote the project? Do you shoot a video, write stories or what?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Wow, cool, but with what help do you promote the project? Do you shoot a video, write stories or what?

I have a lot of subscribers, because I'm a photographer. People follow my work and at the same time I talk about projects in which I take part, including this one
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

I have a lot of subscribers, because I'm a photographer. People follow my work and at the same time I talk about projects in which I take part, including this one

Wow, this is very cool, and that, people are interested? Begin after your stories too to participate?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

Wow, this is very cool, and that, people are interested? Begin after your stories too to participate?

Yes, of course, through referral links more than 100 people per month registered. This is only the beginning, I think that there will only be more
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Yes, of course, through referral links more than 100 people per month registered. This is only the beginning, I think that there will only be more

And where will you advise me to begin, too? And then I do not have a facebook account, I have a YouTube channel, there are only 2,000 subscribers, I do not know whether it will be sent or not
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

And where will you advise me to begin, too? And then I do not have a facebook account, I have a YouTube channel, there are only 2,000 subscribers, I do not know whether it will be sent or not

Yes, of course, if people look at you, it means they are wondering what you are doing, which means that your story about the project will also be of interest to them
viralalert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

I can't access xrpc.co. What happened?
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?
Kheg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?

Probably this information is available on the site is not it?
emontmon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

Probably this information is available on the site is not it?
Actually, no, this information is neither on the site nor in Whitepaper
It seems strange to me  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: