Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

People who are interested in long-term and constant profits will be very interested in this project.
It is very doubtful whether this bot will work as the developers assure us ,about the profits I can not say the cryptocurrency market is very changeable and volatile no program can not calculate it
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

People who are interested in long-term and constant profits will be very interested in this project.
It is very doubtful whether this bot will work as the developers assure us ,about the profits I can not say the cryptocurrency market is very changeable and volatile no program can not calculate it
The developers have been working on this bot for a very long time. He used the newest and very complex algorithms. Again it is only words as it all will work in practice can be seen only after starting the project.
zero9119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

The developers have been working on this bot for a very long time. He used the newest and very complex algorithms. Again it is only words as it all will work in practice can be seen only after starting the project.
Many projects have tried to do something similar and so far no one has failed . All get rich will not work and no one will share their panacea that can make it rich, this is the nature of man)
kaltar

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Many projects have tried to do something similar and so far no one has failed . All get rich will not work and no one will share their panacea that can make it rich, this is the nature of man)
There is no one talking about the space the profits of thousands of percent. Everything here is quite real
zero9119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

There is no one talking about the space the profits of thousands of percent. Everything here is quite real
How much profit you can get using this bot on the arbitrage transactions?
kaltar

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Again, the cryptocurrency is very unstable and talking about some exact figures does not make sense, but as the developers wrote the percentage will be small from 3 to 30% per month .
zero9119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

Again, the cryptocurrency is very unstable and talking about some exact figures does not make sense, but as the developers wrote the percentage will be small from 3 to 30% per month .
If you dare mess with cryptocurrency and is serious about her trade , then count is only for themselves. No program will work forever. Sooner or later, it will become obsolete and will not be able to find arbitrage transactions
kaltar

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

If you dare mess with cryptocurrency and is serious about her trade , then count is only for themselves. No program will work forever. Sooner or later, it will become obsolete and will not be able to find arbitrage transactions
This bot will be good for those who do not want to spend a lot of time and effort to study the market and its features and can give their money under the control of the bot.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Such projects should include a large dose of caution and just not to list on this boat most of their capital.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Such projects should include a large dose of caution and just not to list on this boat most of their capital.
I do not understand why most people are so skeptical about new interesting projects . With what is the desire to find a flaw in everything?
costgranda

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

I do not understand why most people are so skeptical about new interesting projects . With what is the desire to find a flaw in everything?
Cryptocurrency does not yet have a certain legalized status in the world. And all the money that you put there can disappear tomorrow without a trace and you will not prove anything to anyone. And to no one do not show anything because it is not regulated by anything
miraxgr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Cryptocurrency does not yet have a certain legalized status in the world. And all the money that you put there can disappear tomorrow without a trace and you will not prove anything to anyone. And to no one do not show anything because it is not regulated by anything
Ok, then answer the question that you just mislead in this project?
costgranda

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

The efficiency of the bot I still can not believe. But I am very worried about the safety of my funds on the platform , a lot of projects that just took and closed, and not only projects, large exchanges are closed and users are left without their capital
miraxgr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

The efficiency of the bot I still can not believe. But I am very worried about the safety of my funds on the platform , a lot of projects that just took and closed, and not only projects, large exchanges are closed and users are left without their capital
Note that your funds are not stored on the platform , they are stored on your Ethereum wallets. On the platform you bot gives signals on which you already choose to make you a deal or not)))
costgranda

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Note that your funds are not stored on the platform , they are stored on your Ethereum wallets. On the platform you bot gives signals on which you already choose to make you a deal or not)))
Will it be possible to automatically trigger the signal and the transaction?
miraxgr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Of course, such an opportunity will be otherwise as to make arbitrage transactions, now there is a difference in rates, after a couple of seconds there is no difference at all or she went into the minus .
costgranda

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Of course, such an opportunity will be otherwise as to make arbitrage transactions, now there is a difference in rates, after a couple of seconds there is no difference at all or she went into the minus .
I think this is a very difficult project in terms of technical implementation. There must be a very experienced and competent development team to make the project operational .
miraxgr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

I think this is a very difficult project in terms of technical implementation. There must be a very experienced and competent development team to make the project operational .
The development team is very experienced and competent people who know their job .
costgranda

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

The development team is very experienced and competent people who know their job .
Only I for some reason did not find anything about the development team . The CEO said he did not want to disclose the identity of developers for unknown reasons
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Will this project its own arbitrage bot? It is a great technology. Why they want to share it with community? Isn’t it easier to use by them and save the oligopoly?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: