Print  
Author Topic: IOTA  (Read 618 times)
johnnycash70 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:59 AM

Hi

who has experience with IOTA. They do not work with blockchain and want to offer transaction for free.
It looks quite good.
Does this thing has a potential to be next Bitcoin?
bagazaga

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 09:31:55 AM by bagazaga

Hi

who has experience with IOTA. They do not work with blockchain and want to offer transaction for free.
It looks quite good.
Does this thing has a potential to be next Bitcoin?

This cryptocurrency has a lot of problems. It is not really decentralized. People lose a lot of money, when it was discovered, that their hash algorithm had flaws. They keep promising to return lost IOTAs, but no real progress yet, and I doubt it ever happen. Their wallet is just a crap, a perfect example of how not to write software. And taking into account the quality of their software, you'll never know, how many undiscovered flaws exist yet. Keep away from this crypto.
bagazaga

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

I don't see any potential in it.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

In my opinion IOTA is a very promising coin and the project itself, respectively. But lately a lot of people are very bad about responding to the project, I honestly do not understand why this is happening, but I think that this may be due to their personal intentions to bring down the price.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

IOTA becomes the next BTC? Please forgive me for laughing.
This is not possible. BTC is the leader of cryptocurrency market. Although IOTA has many applications, it is absolutely impossible to surpass BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

It won't be the next Bitcoin but IOTA  has many potential. Yes it's true some inefficiency and flaws has been discovered lately on the project but if the Devs and the community work things out and resolve these issues,  Iota has a long way to go which it hasn't started out yet.
bagazaga

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:12:25 AM by bagazaga

In my opinion IOTA is a very promising coin and the project itself, respectively. But lately a lot of people are very bad about responding to the project, I honestly do not understand why this is happening, but I think that this may be due to their personal intentions to bring down the price.

Do you really think it's ok to use self-invented cryptographic algorithm, that wasn't peer reviewed and passed proper amount of cryptanalysis? Do you really think, that coins or tokens, that can be lost so easily is a good investment?
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

IOTA becomes the next BTC? Please forgive me for laughing.
This is not possible. BTC is the leader of cryptocurrency market. Although IOTA has many applications, it is absolutely impossible to surpass BTC.
Of course, maybe it sounds very funny, but I think that sooner or later this laugh will end, just like when about Bitcoin they said such things. IOTA is many times greater than Bitcoin. Since their network is built the other way around. the more people, the faster the network.
bagazaga

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Bitcoin's value comes from it's decentralization, autonomous and trust free nature. IOTA doesn't have any of that: it is centralized and it relies on coordinator node run by the IOTA Foundation, so it can be shut down, seized or abused. That's obviously just another worthless coin. IOTA offers less safety and features, than many online payment service providers.
Pie_pew

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

To me it's highly overpriced thing. It is not decentralized so technically there's a huge difference between IOTA and other cryptos. No idea why it's market cap is so huge
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

They've had some missteps recently including overstating their relationship with Microsoft and had millions stolen from wallets that require users to generate complicated seeds.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

IOTA has a potential but it cannot be the next bitcoin. Their technology is new and different, they also made aggrements with many well know companies. I think we can see IOTA price over $15 next year.

bagazaga

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

To me it's highly overpriced thing. It is not decentralized so technically there's a huge difference between IOTA and other cryptos. No idea why it's market cap is so huge

Eventually it's price will collapse.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

You have to look into IoT Chain. The problem I have with iota is the supply and tech. ITC has a low supply and the tech is DAG+PBFT. https://iotchain.io/
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

really are they doing so ? are they offering transaction for free ? that is unique  i really have ear some good stuff about IOTA my advice to you is to invest in it and good luck.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

Bitcoin's value comes from it's decentralization, autonomous and trust free nature. IOTA doesn't have any of that: it is centralized and it relies on coordinator node run by the IOTA Foundation, so it can be shut down, seized or abused. That's obviously just another worthless coin. IOTA offers less safety and features, than many online payment service providers.

Now you're just posting old shit.  This might help:  https://medium.com/@iotasuppoter/iota-latest-information-huawei-dci-ama-jan-7-d6f801834f79

The coordinator will be turned of gradually.
New wallet is on its way.

I don't know if IOTA will be big, but their goal is making microtransactions between machines.  IF they succeed, this will boom like you hardly ever saw something boom.  In other words: I bought some at $0.7, now we're at $2.5 after reaching $5 when everything was bullish.  And I'm not thinking about selling.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

IOTA havnig lots of problems going, There wallet was hackded and currency was stolen too. Its too risky to spend in IOTA for a long holding.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

never really spent to much time with it, probably because if gave me wird feelin in gut
bagazaga

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

Now you're just posting old shit.  This might help:  https://medium.com/@iotasuppoter/iota-latest-information-huawei-dci-ama-jan-7-d6f801834f79

The coordinator will be turned of gradually.
New wallet is on its way.

It's just a promises. They already cheated, by hiding the fact of network centralization. So it's better to look at what they actually do, not what they promise to do.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

As for the IOTA project, I've heard a lot of bad things, but I do not think that's true, because I had to read about the project, the very idea of ​​the project is very remarkable, maybe even better than bitcoin at some points, because network congestion is simple It is impossible, of course, if it carries out many transactions
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: