Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - right time to invest or wait?  (Read 900 times)
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

IOTA looks good.

The only one problem is "WHERE TO FOUND MORE MONEY FOR INVESTING", really.
So many strong coins/tokes and sometimes I feel confused because I do not have the opportunity to invest in a new interesting project.

My advice: if you have some free money AND you analyzed IOTA well AND you really believe in IOTA team AND you are a long-term investor — put money today, don't hesitate. Otherwise you will regret in a year, when the price will grow 20 times
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

yes IOTA is good option to invest but i think the crypto market is the market where you can earn a lot of money which you can make 10X of your investment this is the point and that is why I think good about altcoin and I suggest to put the funds into the altcoins and buy good coins from dip and wait the market and then sell it at good price,
richardsonj

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

IOTA is sure the future in the case that it will boom in value once internet of things comes into play but until that happens maybe you could make more money somewhere else in the cryptocurrency market , you can see that even though it is in the top cryptocurrencies, its price is not increasing exponentially this shows that its relevant but the market is just not right.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: