Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss Dash! It's past Ether, can it catch Bitcoin?  (Read 294 times)
tb4eva (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Here's the cool article on it from Investing.com:

https://www.investing.com/analysis/forget-bitcoin-dash-is-on-a-record-setting-wave-of-its-own-200268959
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

These days people started to speak more about DASH.  This alt has a number of advantages that push its value up. Transactions are very fast; users who have at least 1000 coins on their wallets can take part in the system management, etc. Thus DASH has perfect future.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Dash deserved this growth. It is a high-tech company. One of the advantages of DAS is scalability. I think the dash will continue to grow, because the team is introducing new developments. The community strongly believes in it. Many of my friends did not sell a single coin after the growth from $ 3 to $ 300. This indicates a great deal of trust in the company.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:51:15 PM

Dash is certainly doing really well, but that's a bit of a click-bait title! Dash is nowhere near Ethereum, it's barely a tenth of Eth cap - unless you mean individual coin price, which isn't relevant unless you take supply into account too.
Well done Dash though. I don't have any, and wish I had!

tb4eva (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

Dash is certainly doing really well, but that's a bit of a click-bait title! Dash is nowhere near Ethereum, it's barely a tenth of Eth cap - unless you mean individual coin price, which isn't relevant unless you take supply into account too.
Well done Dash though. I don't have any, and wish I had!

I'm very curious, why do you care more about the market cap than the individual coin price? As an investor in individual coins, why do you care about the overall market cap?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

Dash is for sure a great crypto to invest in for long term, steady and stable growth. It had a great year with almost no crashes.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

Dash as the first masternode may pass bitcoin cash before the middle of next year as it has gotten some momentum lately. I have been following some coins price lately including dash and I think dash and litecoin are the two coins with high market capitalization that has mave a lot move this day and if this movement continue it might get to  $1,000 before end of this year. I think other coin that are masternode has to also improve in there development.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

for now dash can beat ethereum but i believe ethereum still better
also dash or anothers altcoin will never beat Bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

I will be honest here. I like dash, and I prefer it to bcash, so I hope it gets it takes it's place eventually, and gets larger adoption and a larger marketcap. I think it has a bigger potencial than bcash, so if I would had to choose from those two, and since both are aiming to become a payment network or digital cash, I would definitely go for dash. But let's not forget that dash is still getting most of it's value from bithumb, so I'm not sure we are seeing real adoption here, and it could just be a pump, or a way to try to keep dash in top5 long enough, in order for others to notice the coin.

i'm only saying this because this continuous pump could become unsustainable, and end before real adoption takes place. Let's not forget that there are other coins out there with great potencial to become a payment method as well, and might come out of nowhere, and take dash place.

koss032

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Dash's market cap is still only a fraction of ETH. Dash's growth is impressive but ETH as a platform with smart contracts and Dapps will continue to have a bigger impact on the whole market.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

Dash is for sure a great crypto to invest in for long term, steady and stable growth. It had a great year with almost no crashes.

DASH hit 700$ mark while other coin drop hard because of bitcoin. This show only DASH have a chance to survive no matter what bitcoin price.
Sjaak77

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/f8017e6027a0287a39c05e83afcd0eed.png
DASH hit 700$ mark while other coin drop hard because of bitcoin. This show only DASH have a chance to survive no matter what bitcoin price.

Does someone know why Dash is so consistent in the price ?
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

i think dash can be able to pass bitcoin in the future, not thing is impossible, but it will take a very long time for dash to have its chance to rise and develope because bitcoin is the center of all investors concern, so it will take a little for dash to be popularized by all investors.

catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Dash has a good curve in these times. I think it is a good coin, but in my opinion, it is not possible to catch the bitcoin's price in the near future.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

The difference between dash and bitcoin is like the difference between a gold and a paper money. Both is money, but paper bills are much easier to transact than gold bars. Dash has a secure and non-official feature of bitcoin that matches the ease of paper money. We see real dash low-cost payment providers based on blockchain and "instant send and private send" features make it a truly revolutionary payment solution.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

700$ price of Dash and $11000 price of bitcoins has a wide gap that it will take magic for it to pass bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: