Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sigmanium - Decentralising High Finance | AIRDROP | ICO December 15  (Read 6779 times)
Captain Asshole

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:25:30 PM

Please fix your Slack invitation link!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SidneyShow

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

Hello everybody!
I participate in this company with great pleasure. Very high quality project!
Thanks to the organizers!
bacthuan

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:31:11 PM

You already have telegram channel, why still use the  slack channel? It completely wastes of time.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

This is not an airdrop, it is a BOUNTY! And a very long term bounty... The requirement is to "RETWEET ONCE A DAY" and I see "THE CLOSURE OF OUR ICO ON 26TH JAN 2018" !!!  Shocked (by the way, before reading this I tried to join your Slack and received the following message: "Error Verifying Invite Your invitation has been revoked").

Sigmanium seems to be a serious project, but 2 months of everyday tweeting is a little bit too much. I doubt the army of airdrop hunters will even read the requirements so I predict there will be a huge registration number and then at least 90% won`t continue retweeting.

I`ll skip this, but I wish you guys good luck with the project!
Ferryarthur

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

It might be just me.. But your form said there would be no bounty right, just an airdrop? The thing is, isnt your airdrop basically a bounty? Just packed into 1. Bounties are stuff as signatures, posting, retweeting, facebook sharing etc. An airdrop should normally just be basic info so people cant subscribe a 100 times. In your case you have to join telegram, join slack, like, follow, retweet, share and have minimum amount of followers. That is basically working for it and thus a bounty? An airdrop falls from the ''air'', easy work. Not have a minimum amount of twitter followers and retweet etc. I dislike twitter, so i dont have many followers and my 5 year old account.

Correction

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDbliXxYL52FNwjRVbwTma_ilJ5wlF98aJ7w8u07JaigIyhw/viewform

This form right up there👆👆👆👆isn't an airdrop but a bounty

Well, Many ICOs are doing airdrops this way now.

And there isn't really any rulebook that states we can't do airdrops as such. Like whose to say what defines being an airdrop or a bounty program?

And we are almost filled up for the airdrop anyway.

Performing a few simple tasks for something free, we think that is fair for us as well.

If you find the tasks that we set too much then we are sorry you feel that way and you don't have to participate in our airdrop.

By the way, 1,742 people don't feel that way so far. Just some food for thought. Not being rude or sarcastic. Hope you understand.

Wouldnt they be doing it wrong though? its more of a case of using the correct terminology. A lot of airdrops that do it are also scammers(its full of them lately) or try to get more attention by using misleading terminology. They get more attention because its ''free'', but the same is is true for bounties then. Though so many are doing it, its blurring the lines. It does get people annoyed in a lot of places im in. I think the forum was more strict in the past and did have rules for them.

But still ''many ico's are doing airdrops this way now'' and ''whose to say'' arent the greatest way of thinking. The first is just a herd mentality, basically meaning the same as if others do it we can do it too. That could also include scamming for example, because why not? That is how many airdrops work nowadays. That way of thinking is also the reason for losing core values in society, but that is a different topic. I dont think you would do it in that case, but it uses the same way of thinking. Others are doing it this way too. Always follow your own path, dont use others as an example or argument for this. And in the case of whose to say what defines: Well words do have meaning you know? Though you could always misuse them as you choose. The US could also do military airdrops with a note attached: like and share US Military for the airdrop(supplies). Because they probably have no rules stating you cant order them to like and share for an airdrop. They would get weird faces hoewever and miss the point. Or i could call an apple a diamond even though they have defined properties. It not illegal as long as im not asking money. In this case? Its mostly the definition of the task, small and big are harder to define. But when compared to the average airdrop and bounty, it would be a high maintenance airdrop and a low to decent bounty.

Though most i see arent this extreme in requirements. Bounties have requirements, airdrops are usually less strict. I dont have enough twitter followers to enter. Getting enough of those doesnt have to be a simple task. Sharing it with friends on fb and such for months on end with the chance of it being a scam or not going through could also be a simple task, a simple task of being seen as a spammer and losing followers or friends. Or simple forgetting something that simple once, could make you lose something free. Not saying you guys are a scam, but food for thought. The amount of failures, scams and fake projects is pretty high. Getting fb friends involved, who have nothing to do with crypto could bite you in the ass.

And ''Performing a few simple tasks(in a few months time it would take a bit of time) for something free''.. Time and work being free is debatable. Although in the way you are saying it now, in that exact qouted sentence.. Are simple tasks/work worth something that has no value, or is free? Because then it either wouldnt, or it wouldnt be ''free''. If its free you dont have to do work, because work and time have value. So it isnt ''free''. But yeah, who defines ''free'' right. Just food for thought combined with my  feedback. Take it as you will.

And like the guy above me said, most airdroppers wont read or actually do it. Bounty people work harder, they know what they are getting into. Airdroppers just do it all and see.

deedan19

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

When will the slack link be open so that people can join. I will have to keep tabs open to make sure I participate in this bounty. I just need the slack link please.
saija05

Activity: 126

Airdrop and Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:44 PM

Any informations or details regarding the team or this site?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Sigmanium
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:13:07 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 10:43:26 PM by Sigmanium

the slack invite is not valid . dev,kindly check as i can get in . look forward to a successful project

https://join.slack.com/t/sigmanium/shared_invite/enQtMjgwMjE4MTYyNjI5LTM1ZGEyNWY0MWUxYjIwZjUwNzgxZjczOGU1N2EwZmY3M2U2YjE5OTA4YjlmMjRjN2MwZTVmMjhhMzMyNDhiMjQ

Kindly use this link. Thank you all!
Sigmanium
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

It might be just me.. But your form said there would be no bounty right, just an airdrop? The thing is, isnt your airdrop basically a bounty? Just packed into 1. Bounties are stuff as signatures, posting, retweeting, facebook sharing etc. An airdrop should normally just be basic info so people cant subscribe a 100 times. In your case you have to join telegram, join slack, like, follow, retweet, share and have minimum amount of followers. That is basically working for it and thus a bounty? An airdrop falls from the ''air'', easy work. Not have a minimum amount of twitter followers and retweet etc. I dislike twitter, so i dont have many followers and my 5 year old account.

Correction

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDbliXxYL52FNwjRVbwTma_ilJ5wlF98aJ7w8u07JaigIyhw/viewform

This form right up there👆👆👆👆isn't an airdrop but a bounty

Well, Many ICOs are doing airdrops this way now.

And there isn't really any rulebook that states we can't do airdrops as such. Like whose to say what defines being an airdrop or a bounty program?

And we are almost filled up for the airdrop anyway.

Performing a few simple tasks for something free, we think that is fair for us as well.

If you find the tasks that we set too much then we are sorry you feel that way and you don't have to participate in our airdrop.

By the way, 1,742 people don't feel that way so far. Just some food for thought. Not being rude or sarcastic. Hope you understand.

Wouldnt they be doing it wrong though? its more of a case of using the correct terminology. A lot of airdrops that do it are also scammers(its full of them lately) or try to get more attention by using misleading terminology. They get more attention because its ''free'', but the same is is true for bounties then. Though so many are doing it, its blurring the lines. It does get people annoyed in a lot of places im in. I think the forum was more strict in the past and did have rules for them.

But still ''many ico's are doing airdrops this way now'' and ''whose to say'' arent the greatest way of thinking. The first is just a herd mentality, basically meaning the same as if others do it we can do it too. That could also include scamming for example, because why not? That is how many airdrops work nowadays. That way of thinking is also the reason for losing core values in society, but that is a different topic. I dont think you would do it in that case, but it uses the same way of thinking. Others are doing it this way too. Always follow your own path, dont use others as an example or argument for this. And in the case of whose to say what defines: Well words do have meaning you know? Though you could always misuse them as you choose. The US could also do military airdrops with a note attached: like and share US Military for the airdrop(supplies). Because they probably have no rules stating you cant order them to like and share for an airdrop. They would get weird faces hoewever and miss the point. Or i could call an apple a diamond even though they have defined properties. It not illegal as long as im not asking money. In this case? Its mostly the definition of the task, small and big are harder to define. But when compared to the average airdrop and bounty, it would be a high maintenance airdrop and a low to decent bounty.

Though most i see arent this extreme in requirements. Bounties have requirements, airdrops are usually less strict. I dont have enough twitter followers to enter. Getting enough of those doesnt have to be a simple task. Sharing it with friends on fb and such for months on end with the chance of it being a scam or not going through could also be a simple task, a simple task of being seen as a spammer and losing followers or friends. Or simple forgetting something that simple once, could make you lose something free. Not saying you guys are a scam, but food for thought. The amount of failures, scams and fake projects is pretty high. Getting fb friends involved, who have nothing to do with crypto could bite you in the ass.

And ''Performing a few simple tasks(in a few months time it would take a bit of time) for something free''.. Time and work being free is debatable. Although in the way you are saying it now, in that exact qouted sentence.. Are simple tasks/work worth something that has no value, or is free? Because then it either wouldnt, or it wouldnt be ''free''. If its free you dont have to do work, because work and time have value. So it isnt ''free''. But yeah, who defines ''free'' right. Just food for thought combined with my  feedback. Take it as you will.

And like the guy above me said, most airdroppers wont read or actually do it. Bounty people work harder, they know what they are getting into. Airdroppers just do it all and see.

Honestly, thank you for your very in depth insights on the definitions of airdrops, bounties, herd mentality, personal uniqueness, identity, analogies, metaphorical explanations, scams, social well being/responsibility, work etiquettes, labour abuse and finally advice.

Well, we have our own train of thoughts as well, but we don't implement it on others. We said from the very beginning. If you want you can join.

If you don't and find it too demanding then we are not forcing you. Same goes for our ICO, we don't force anyone to participate or contribute.

But us being branded as just following the crowd and scams? That's being on the fine line of being judgemental. You say we ask people to do things for something of no value. Are you saying our tokens have no value? Seriously, before you continue in being of such candour nature, think about what defines value. It's the collective thought of agreement that something is of a certain value. Even cow manure has value, value to a farmer as fertiliser. So yeah, just some food for thought. People who continue to participate in our airdrop or those who participate in our ICO they believe that Sigmanium has value.

You're right in saying bounty hunters work harder. Never doubted that. We aren't following what everyone is doing. And we don't feel that we are exploiting anyone in terms of our airdrop. You wanna be a part of it go ahead if not, we still thank you for your comments and wonderful food for thought. Smiley
Clover69

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:36:23 PM

I tried again to enter the slack, nothing happens ..... Huh??
Ultra777

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

This name LOL. So similar to signatum... But if you try to read, it's impossible to pronounce! Maybe it's not too late for picking up a better name Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sigmanium
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:51:37 PM

I tried again to enter the slack, nothing happens ..... Huh??

Please try the link via our website, www.sigmanium.com

https://join.slack.com/t/sigmanium/shared_invite/enQtMjgwMjE4MTYyNjI5LTM1ZGEyNWY0MWUxYjIwZjUwNzgxZjczOGU1N2EwZmY3M2U2YjE5OTA4YjlmMjRjN2MwZTVmMjhhMzMyNDhiMjQ

Sigmanium
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

This name LOL. So similar to signatum... But if you try to read, it's impossible to pronounce! Maybe it's not too late for picking up a better name Wink

Maybe it's time you attended some phonics classes. It's only 3 syllabi. How hard is that in reading? Sig-ma-nium.
ratzoiu1981

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:15:31 PM

I will follow this project.Seems promising. Maybe too much with retweet every day.... I ll try my best.Good luck and waiting for news!
Sigmanium
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

Any informations or details regarding the team or this site?

www.sigmanium.com

As for the team details, please read the thread on our response or our website to understand further.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:44:41 PM

Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:59:11 PM

Am loving this project, hoping a high investment return

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:31 AM

a great project and very promising
I am happy to join this project and ready to work
Good luck

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
kaizer28

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:27:52 AM

very great project and concept. looking forward to this great project and wishing this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
ikaranz

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:29:05 AM

Great project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: