Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sigmanium - Decentralising High Finance | AIRDROP | ICO December 15  (Read 6788 times)
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

Is your airdrop is kinda like of a bounty that we need to do to the tasks every single day to receive the sigmanium on january and if not, are we are disqualified? or we will not receive any amount?

If so, I hope you are aware that there are some people who are copying and using other people details, the only different is their ETH Address. Just in case you had duplicate entries, I hope that you check it first, and trace the real one, and not disqualified or remove both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

Am I missing something or what? Did u say you're going to sell the 25M from the 30M total? so what will be used for the trading bot for lending? the one the investors would buy?
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

Correction

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDbliXxYL52FNwjRVbwTma_ilJ5wlF98aJ7w8u07JaigIyhw/viewform

This form right up there👆👆👆👆isn't an airdrop but a bounty
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:38:08 AM

Correction

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDbliXxYL52FNwjRVbwTma_ilJ5wlF98aJ7w8u07JaigIyhw/viewform

Then the ts should edit it, because it said at the bottom of his description that the link is for airdrop.
"Register with this airdrop form for Sigmanium token!"
monalito

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:19:31 AM

I will keep eye on this project

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
Vitaliyy

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

I joined airdrop, this project worthy of attention
Good luck!
Ferryarthur

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:52:14 AM

It might be just me.. But your form said there would be no bounty right, just an airdrop? The thing is, isnt your airdrop basically a bounty? Just packed into 1. Bounties are stuff as signatures, posting, retweeting, facebook sharing etc. An airdrop should normally just be basic info so people cant subscribe a 100 times. In your case you have to join telegram, join slack, like, follow, retweet, share and have minimum amount of followers. That is basically working for it and thus a bounty? An airdrop falls from the ''air'', easy work. Not have a minimum amount of twitter followers and retweet etc. I dislike twitter, so i dont have many followers and my 5 year old account.

Sigmanium
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

It might be just me.. But your form said there would be no bounty right, just an airdrop? The thing is, isnt your airdrop basically a bounty? Just packed into 1. Bounties are stuff as signatures, posting, retweeting, facebook sharing etc. An airdrop should normally just be basic info so people cant subscribe a 100 times. In your case you have to join telegram, join slack, like, follow, retweet, share and have minimum amount of followers. That is basically working for it and thus a bounty? An airdrop falls from the ''air'', easy work. Not have a minimum amount of twitter followers and retweet etc. I dislike twitter, so i dont have many followers and my 5 year old account.

Correction

Well, Many ICOs are doing airdrops this way now.

And there isn't really any rulebook that states we can't do airdrops as such. Like whose to say what defines being an airdrop or a bounty program?

And we are almost filled up for the airdrop anyway.

Performing a few simple tasks for something free, we think that is fair for us as well.

If you find the tasks that we set too much then we are sorry you feel that way and you don't have to participate in our airdrop.

By the way, 1,742 people don't feel that way so far. Just some food for thought. Not being rude or sarcastic. Hope you understand.
Zenon99

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:32:11 AM

Am I missing something or what? Did u say you're going to sell the 25M from the 30M total? so what will be used for the trading bot for lending? the one the investors would buy?

Thats what the website says at least.
Sigmanium
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

Thats what the website says at least.

Sigmanium will increase in value over time, giving it intrinsic value, where does this value come from?

Our lending platform will allow users to use BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, DASH to purchase Sigmanium from XMN holders and lend out to our trading bots/investment arm.

In this way, we ensure that Sigmanium is well sought after and will appreciate in value. This makes XMN exclusive and required for our lending platform.
Driving up demand and limiting supply.

For example, gold. you trade gold today at say $1500 an ounce. you put it into a deposit to trades on your behalf. at the end you get back your gold plus your returns. That's how XMN functions. You buy it to deposit it as your currency to be traded. We pay your returns in Ethereum/Bitcoin on top of XMN.

Example, XMN is worth $25 dollars. You buy 4 XMN for $100 to be lent out to our Bots to be traded. At the end of the trade. you Get back your XMN and your returns in Ethereum/Bitcoin. If by then XMN has increased in value due to demand. You can either reinvest it at its new value or sell it into the market.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

Thank you dev for making this project hope for the success of this project I will gonna support this project until it gets the moon.
Bohuslav7

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

I joined the airdrop, too. This project worthy of my attention.
Good luck!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

Is this bot algorithm already developed? Because the website only contains graphs, will investors have access to this Bot?
Sigmanium
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

Is this bot algorithm already developed? Because the website only contains graphs, will investors have access to this Bot?

Obviously the algorithm bots have been developed. How else would the track records come from?

The Bots will work for the investors. Producing the returns.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

the slack invite is not valid . dev,kindly check as i can get in . look forward to a successful project

Libabit

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Link for slack invite doesn't work. Can you post it again?
Thank you!
Krystal_kim21

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

This project sounds very interesting. Hoping can be successfull..
Good luck dev

SOLARBLOX    ⬤    ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥◥
Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources
► ▬ TELEGRAM ► ▬ TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Clover69

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:06 PM

I could not join the slack, when I click on the link I get: Error Verifying Invite Your invitation has been revoked. Owner and ask them to resend it. OK slack com
BlueSparks

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

Please fix your slack invite link , i cant accomplished my forms without your slack channel
Sjaak77

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Do you also have a discord ? A lot of projects do these days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: