Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to buy Monero?  (Read 1835 times)
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

You are mistaken, the price is not high. Monero has very high ceiling due to unique characteristics that other coins don't have, especially when it comes to privacy and hiding transactions. The current Bitcoin price surge is also shining attention on the bigger altcoins, as investors are looking for the next big thing to invest in.

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

I think it's not too late because, XMR can reach $ 500 in the near future, because XMR has a long development time, and is responded to by the community.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

Monero is a good choice OP. If you are looking to hold for 6 month or more, this price level is still reasonable.

Can someone tell me where to buy monero ?
Thanks

You can buy Monero in Bittrex and Poloniex. But you have to first buy BTC or ETH to trade in the 2 exchanges.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

It is never too late to buy cryptocurrencies. Everyone seen all these greens in the market ask same question. No you need to create your own chance and buy at advantageous position. Monero is good.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

It is pretty high and you might no make too much. A better option is to invest in Deeponion. Similar to Monero, but better. Also it has a giant community and the market cap is very low. That is your best bet right now and what I am doing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
superdant1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning on HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh

never too late friend) look at the height of the remaining coins)
benaknoun

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

Monero is a good choice OP. If you are looking to hold for 6 month or more, this price level is still reasonable.

Can someone tell me where to buy monero ?
Thanks

You can buy Monero in Bittrex and Poloniex. But you have to first buy BTC or ETH to trade in the 2 exchanges.

Thank you for the info, much appreciated
so if i buy BTC, and then with BTC i exchange to Monero, what happens afterwards? i mean in 6 months for example i want to sell Monero, do i have to exchange it back to BTC? but BTC would have also doubled in price...
Sorry i'm a newbie..
XE14

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:27:27 PM

Monero (XMR) can be buy on (at least) all of the exchanges listed on its page on CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets from all the currencies listed there.

And no, it's not too late, especially if you're looking for a long term hold.
Alvaro.anso

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

nop, my opinion is that it will reach 500, i'm quite sure
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:42:19 PM

Personally, I support LTC, even investing a little bit into it, diversifying my portfolio, although the monero showed a great deal of volatility,
I think the future behind lightcoin
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Donnot but coins on ATH , wait for correction. It will be many times to buy this coin for lower price, I sure you.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning on HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Looking at it's price now, you are right that it aint a good time to buy now but if your planning to hold it for 6 months, somehow you will gain profit but you wont have big gains. I am certain because Monero rarely moves prices now and if ever it dumped after 6 months, you would have to hold it for a longer time. Instead of looking into Monero why not invest on other coins with potential? There is a lot out there IMO just look for profitable altcoins to invest into.
Of course i also look at other potential coins to invest in. Monero is one of them. But noow a days they are a lot of coins out there which may be good for a 6 months hold. Am looking closely at digibyte, lisk and EOS. Which coins with great potential in your opinion are you personally looking at to invest in now?

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:29:40 PM

Nothing too late I think to buy monero, even to buy ethereum at the current price is also not too late if you want to hold in a long time. I think it's a good move, reducing the risk of losing your capital, and maybe when the bitcoin price gets higher, the altcoin price will also make adjustments and may go high....
For sure when the bitcoin price gets higher, the altcoin price will also make adjustments and may go high. The beauty of investing in cryptocurrencies is that moment you see the coins in invested in multiple in price by 10x, 100x or even 500x. Even with my little experience in the crypto world i have seen this happen to some coins. I prefer to invest in the long term because it pays out someday.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

Nothing too late I think to buy monero, even to buy ethereum at the current price is also not too late if you want to hold in a long time. I think it's a good move, reducing the risk of losing your capital, and maybe when the bitcoin price gets higher, the altcoin price will also make adjustments and may go high....
For sure when the bitcoin price gets higher, the altcoin price will also make adjustments and may go high. The beauty of investing in cryptocurrencies is that moment you see the coins in invested in multiple in price by 10x, 100x or even 500x. Even with my little experience in the crypto world i have seen this happen to some coins. I prefer to invest in the long term because it pays out someday.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

I think it's not too late because, XMR can reach $ 500 in the near future, because XMR has a long development time, and is responded to by the community.

It is never too late to buy a given coin. Each of them has an increase in rate and you just have to invest more now. It's more risky because you can lose more, but it's not too late.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Monero is the answer for someone who is looking for anonymity, and I believe the coin price will continue rising. I have been charting Monero for a long trade, and it shows Monero is still in healthy uptrend from 08/2016 I'm sure the price will keep growing, just find a good entry point at 0.0138 - 0.0154 I believe its the reload zone for Monero. Last but not least, don't take this as financial advice, do your research.
Thanks for your analysis. The up trend in a long term still looks healthy. But of course i will do my own research because technical analysis alone is not enough to made a buy decision.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

Monero is good for the moment the price is really good
I don't think it's a good time to get
it will start to fall, then rise again
I absolutely think the same as you. May be the best time to buy will be when it falls and in the red. how low do you think the price will fall before it rises again?

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:08:24 PM

If you want invest now in Monero you do not get big profit. In my opinion better option for now will be buy other coin like eth or something
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

Monero is on a nice dip, I think this is absolutely the opposite of what you are thinking now and its the right opportunity to grab some of this. Anonymous coins will be huge this season. Look at Rogers' bags Wink

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:43 PM

Observation is a good trader's quality. Since you have been watching the coin and have seen who the liquidity has been, the best you can do now is to wait a bit and watch for a dip once you observe the dip then take position and ride it up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: