Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to buy Monero?  (Read 1835 times)
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Better you Do not buy moreno now because there will be a possibility of prices fall in the next few months as well as to anticipate the occurrence of losses that will make you to doubt every time you run tradingTry to take advantage of various types of altcoin first in search of Profit.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.

The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh

Yes, because you could have earned big profits on this baby coin if you had bought it earlier this month or before that one.

Anyway, this is crypto world and things are really uncertain here so you could always have the opportunity to invest money. You can buy Monero at this point also because what I liked in your plan above that you are going to hold it for next 6 months. Well, that is a huge period for any crypto currency to explode even further. So I'm sure your investment will not be a waste and you can have opportunity to see even more value. This coins is mineable and it is first preference when people do the GPU based mining. So its not gong to be dead for next decade at least and you can trust it.

Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

Well in this wave maybe yes, but if you want to buy it do it in some dips.
It will grove again, but question is how many days you will need to wait.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

It may not be too late now. Monero has the potential to raise the price just like ethereum. If you buy today, keep the lowest price and then buy it. Nothing to lose if you hold long. Just sell it if it's worthwhile. So is your plan, to hold a coin.

This eth based currency really shows more growth in the chart. We will find the more growth in monero I think because there are many turns to GPU mining with the XMR side I think. People are suggesting me to mine also asks to me go with the monero mining to making the profit with that.
One of my friend is mining it from the past 4 months and he is also holding as you said since find the better growth in the chart. Lets wait for some more months we may find the XMR as 400 or 500 USD before coming 2018
It may not be too late now. Monero has the potential to raise the price just like ethereum. If you buy today, keep the lowest price and then buy it. Nothing to lose if you hold long. Just sell it if it's worthwhile. So is your plan, to hold a coin.

This eth based currency really shows more growth in the chart. We will find the more growth in monero I think because there are many turns to GPU mining with the XMR side I think. People are suggesting me to mine also asks to me go with the monero mining to making the profit with that.
One of my friend is mining it from the past 4 months and he is also holding as you said since find the better growth in the chart. Lets wait for some more months we may find the XMR as 400 or 500 USD before coming 2018.
How is monero gonna reach 500 USD before coming 2018. I think 500 USD in 2Q 2018 is very valid but not before 2018.

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:36 PM

I've just bought some. They will make me profit.

Dynika

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:19:44 PM

You'd better choose another project. I advise to pay attention on promising ICO, whose coins are worth less than 2usd.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:25:50 PM

I don't think that right now is very late to buy monero as monero is one of those coins which still has got tremendous amount do potential to grow in future. It is the master of all privacy coins and has one of the strongest development teams available. It can show good amount of growth in future and you can earn a handsome sum of money if you buy and hold it in the long run.
You can expect the price of monero to cross the 500$ within 2 years for sure.
Uao
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

You answered your own question - the price is too high now. It's better to wait or consider the mining option.

How profitable is CPU mining for Monero?
You need low cost electric to get profit with mining Monero, because diff increase lots.

Thanks, I will look into it.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

Demand for monero will always be up due to the anonymity and it use in the dark web community. Buy and hold and it will yield much in the near future.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:52:27 PM

It is never too late. There is potential. So the prices will rise further.
You can still make money by buying this coin Cheesy

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:51 PM

Cryptomarket is so volatile that you never know when it is the right time to buy this or that coin, and when it is better to wait. I think you are not late to the event — Monero will go on increasing.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

If we talk about late or not when going to buy coin in cryptocurrency i think that is pretty irrelevant. Because we know the price coin in cryptocurrency sometime high up without us knowing it and going down by itself. And clearly before we make a purchase coin i wanna suggest to you for knowing the character coin that you will buy. If you want invest in monero is good invest for long term.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

Newbies are also asking if it is good time or late to buy bitcoin. The same goes and applicable with alts and monero. I've seen monero before while it was cheap and I never bought any of it, someone told me that this is the best when it comes to anonymity but I'm staying to bitcoin. Otherwise, if the price is high now chances of becoming higher for the next months is there, so just buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

Your question has only two answers. It's too late to buy Monero, it's time to buy Monero. Hurry up!
Whatever you do you will be right/wrong at the same time. Will Monero grow? Yes. Will monero go down? Yes. One year later you'll be happy/sad because of you bought/didn't buy Monero one year ago.  Grin Cryptocurrency world looks like a minefield you never know when your investment will blow up!
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:34 PM

This altcoin monero seem to have a lot of  traction among the crypto mases I hope it falls in order for us to make an investment
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

With it's anonymous nature, monero is the first choice for payment in the digital world and hence has the potential of exponential growth like bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

Most of the altcoins which holds the top capital market were gaining popularity with the ongoing year. In the past people have never given the same consideration same as the present. Also some issues arose with monero, that it is artificially pumped to gain investors. It has outlasted the statements with the growth.

Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:04 PM

I think it's late now to catch a big profit. But it still good for short term trading. With a decent amount to invest and a good strategy you can make a decent profit only from trading NEO.

Irriducibili

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

I think it is not a good timing now...Better wait for the correction and then buy it.
bosses

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

I think that now it is better to wait for the fall of bitcoin and buy cheaper in dollar terms

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: