Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to buy Monero?  (Read 1835 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:51 PM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh

If the coin has a good potential in the market it is not high to buy it now and monero is not high to buy it now, people are very hesitant to buy bitcoin when it hit $5000 now the price is double they still have the same reason , it's either you don't buy and lose your potential profit or buy now without hesitant and cry later.
fusepay

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

XMR is one to HODL, I had much more before but traded for others ha - NEVER look backwards, only forwards   Grin
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

You'd better choose another project. I advise to pay attention on promising ICO, whose coins are worth less than 2usd.
ICO are more risky because there are a lot of fake ICOs out there. Most of these coins will not be around after a year or two. It's much better to invest in older coins.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

XMR is one to HODL, I had much more before but traded for others ha - NEVER look backwards, only forwards   Grin
I also have coins like NEO i want to trade for others because i have been holding NEO for a long time now and its still not increasing in price, but I want to still HOLD it for much longer because is one of those coins to HODL.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Nice advice, I get your point. When i said the price looked HIGH i meant since the price has gone up so fast, I want to wait for price reversal before I buy.

If the coin has a good potential in the market it is not high to buy it now and monero is not high to buy it now, people are very hesitant to buy bitcoin when it hit $5000 now the price is double they still have the same reason , it's either you don't buy and lose your potential profit or buy now without hesitant and cry later.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Monero is good for the moment the price is really good
I don't think it's a good time to get
it will start to fall, then rise again
Monero is very popular for veteran crypto holders but not for newbie. Many people drop by bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, then they will know monero or dash. Not all cryptoholders have monero in ther wallet.I am interested in Monero but I don't have XMR at all.I prefer litecoin and ethereum.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

Since you have already noticed that the price of Monero coins is quite high right now, I think it is not yet the good time to buy this coin although you can observe a continuous gain, you will be just gaining a small amount of profit since you have started on a real high price of it. It is also quite risky in a way that whenever the price of the coin drops, you will be encountering a real hard loss in your investment. But it is still up to you if you will tend to take the risk on buying Monero coins on the current price of it.

BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:36:00 PM

I think it's too late right now and better to focus on new coins like DeepOnion, it have a low price now so it's good opportunity.

Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:42:11 PM

Buy now and wait till the end of the fiscal year. I expect a sharp increase in demand for large privacy coins to the end of the year, when everyone is starting to get the books clear for tax reports.
Both Monero and Zcash have strong fundamentals and you are never too late to buy a coin that has real adoption.

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:56:31 PM

I'm not holding Monero and it's one of the coins I regret not buying. It's never too late with any crypto though, it's all about time scales and expectations. In 1-2 years the current price could be pictured as a bargain of a lifetime, but in 6 months from now, it could be expensive.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

Now Monero is at $176.46 as per coinmarketcap.com. The growth ratio is positive since last month.  It began from $84.58 (Nov 3rd)  to $176.46. The highest rate was at $199.41 on 29th November. You can very well buy now.  Though value falls down,  it goes up bit high. All the best.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

This is a very interesting coin. One of those coins that give their users complete anonymity. It is interesting for people and they are ready to invest in this project

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:28:57 PM

its never too late to buy a good coin
however there are better investments now because monero is very high and after a pump
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:31:42 PM

its never too late to buy a good coin
however there are better investments now because monero is very high and after a pump

Buy BOLENUM before it's too late. Ticker BLN on coinexchange. They're launching a beta version of thier Dec 15th.
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Umm well.. I think it's too late to buy monero. This is also same for some other crypto currencies too. The market needs to calm down a bit. Personally, I don't buy anything and I'm just waiting.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 728

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

Do not plan to keep a coin for so long. Do not you want to multiply your capital? Speculate!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bumoranty

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

Monero price is way high now, I think its late to invest in it. I suggest investment in other promising altcoins.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

Do not plan to keep a coin for so long. Do not you want to multiply your capital? Speculate!

Not all people can trade and profit from this. I think that for newbies the best way to increase capital is long-term storage. Monero is a great coin for this

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:01 PM

It is never too late to buy monero.
Price is high indeed, but I see 3 possibilities:
1)price will go down
2)price will be stable
3)price will go up
Pick one and do your move. No one can make that decision for you.
Green_Earth

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

I think, I am too late to buy Monero.Because monero price is high now.few days ago monero was good position to buy.Yet I think, buy monero because monero future is so bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: