Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a dev  (Read 811 times)
dBox.io (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our plan is a fiat <-> crypto exchange mainly for europe (starting with Germany / Switzerland).
Why aren't we just another exchange? We have some unique ideas how to aquire customers and incetives why customers should buy their cryptocurrencies @ our exchange.
We do also have a payment gateway nobody else uses.

Our team so far:

- Marketing & Networking Experts
- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

- Coding skills -> Creating modern & secure web apps
- Language -> English / German
Hit me up with a PM if you are interested!

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

That is a vague requirement.You need to tell us specifically what technologies your stack is based on if you have already started working on the project or what technologies the developer should be proficient with to work  on  the project.You can't just ask them to develop a secure web app when there are a tons of libraries laying around to be picked from.I hope you get the point.
dBox.io (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

That is a vague requirement.You need to tell us specifically what technologies your stack is based on if you have already started working on the project or what technologies the developer should be proficient with to work  on  the project.You can't just ask them to develop a secure web app when there are a tons of libraries laying around to be picked from.I hope you get the point.

i get your point  Smiley as for now the project is just an idea without 100% exact specifications.
the developer would not just be just a developer, he'd be part of a team and can bring his own ideas and beliefs into this project.

Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

Hi. We have an expert team of design and development. We have done many blockchain/cryptocurrency projects. We will make your project successful. Looking forward to hear from you.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

do you have a portfolio?
WinTokens

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

^^This. You really need to define the coding requirements or you are going to have trouble attracting quality programmers; this is the first thing they are going to ask you.

One thing you can try is go to upwork and put a proposal up stating what the project entails and if you are lucky you might get a programmer that will tell you what frameworks would be best for your project.

Good Luck!
exknoxeric

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:28:15 AM

Building an exchange from scratch will take years. My company already has experience building exchanges. If you are interested PM me for information.
techart

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:05:00 PM

I have experience in doing data integrations with crypto currencies. You can see some of my work at https://lumag.solutions. Are you still looking for a dev?
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

I might be able to help you on a script by script basis.

My experience with cryptocurrency sites is limited, I do have 10+ years experience with PHP.
withanias
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:24 AM

What is your payment gateway? Will your exchange accept AltCoins? I am interested in joining your team as a coder / innovator, but please message me. I am curious if you charge transaction fees like other exchanges or some other model?

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our plan is a fiat <-> crypto exchange mainly for europe (starting with Germany / Switzerland).
Why aren't we just another exchange? We have some unique ideas how to aquire customers and incetives why customers should buy their cryptocurrencies @ our exchange.

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

artras

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

Hello,
We are an organization from Latvia, that specializing in blockchain development. We are committed to providing the most efficient services and support with the highest performance. We are providing the following services, such as security audit of Ethereum smart contracts based on blockchain technology (5 ETH), smart contract development including design and development processes (10 ETH), full stack development, including creating a specification, development, deployment, testing, maintenance and support (20 ETH). If you are interested, don't hesitate to ask questions and visit our website www.smartaudit24.com where you can get information about our team and check out the example of a security audit, that provides the process with a goal of investigating a piece of code, finding bugs, vulnerabilities and risks.

Check out - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2566940.msg26143335#msg26143335
dutchcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:49:31 AM

Hi we have a few crypto exchanges examples for you, also coin swap like systems. If you like our team will discuss with you and can show you some examples to see if it meets your requirements. Just send me a pm
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

I would like to know whether the project is still open!

We are a Web Development Company involved in providing software solutions for Cryptocurrency space. We have successfully completed 70+ projects in Cryptocurrency.

Our Services:

* Cryptocurrency exchange/trading Website
* Cryptocurrency p2p escrow & lending Website
* Cryptocurrency based E-Wallet Website & Apps
* ICO solutions
* Token Generation

If you have requirements, share with us to discuss in detail.

Thanks.
cz75

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

Having gone through your same problem I'd like to add my 2 cents here. Why don't you remove all the headaches arising out starting from scratch?
It would take a huge amount of time before  your product will be ready to market, you will spend tons of money and will turn you into an hostage in the hands of devs. Chose a whitelable solution (plenty out there) that would cost you a fraction of the expenses you will end up with developing from zero and your time to market would also be in the range of 90 days max. Good luck
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

Do you think it's really?
Need team coders for this project.
How much salary?
also need know stack for base development
breaktime

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:28 AM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

Having gone through your same problem I'd like to add my 2 cents here. Why don't you remove all the headaches arising out starting from scratch?
It would take a huge amount of time before  your product will be ready to market, you will spend tons of money and will turn you into an hostage in the hands of devs. Chose a whitelable solution (plenty out there) that would cost you a fraction of the expenses you will end up with developing from zero and your time to market would also be in the range of 90 days max. Good luck

Show me the best whitelabel here? the last time i asked someone here , he told me $6000 i agreed with him , when i asked him a demo, he show me a poor script from codecanyon for $50
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

These are the services which can I provide to you.
http://orchidkart.com/paypal/bittalk.jpg
cz75

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

Hi guys

We're looking for a dev!

Our team so far:

- Financial Accountant
- Legal Advisor
- Project Manager

Requirements:

Show me the best whitelabel here? the last time i asked someone here , he told me $6000 i agreed with him , when i asked him a demo, he show me a poor script from codecanyon for $50

Hi Breaktime,
I can understand the frustration and sure I simpatize with you.
The problem is that during the last 18 months the entire globe seems to be affected by the "we're-all-develpers syndrome".
However, searching for and finding the right whitelable it's not that difficult but cannot be limited to a place like this forum, with all due respect.
Probably...and I emphasize probably....here you can meet someone that is part of the huge wave of wannabies that woke up during the last year and now they're all "superdevs" or people that probably coded 2/3 strings and they claim they'll be your solution.
A good whitelable....a REAL whitelable would probably cost you quite more then those 6.000 you've agreed upon with your previous contact.
The cost it's not the only screening factor but it already provide you with some perception about the type of product you would expect.
Moreover, a good reserach in any engine would provide you with some decent solutions.
It also depend on the type of product you're looking for.
If you tell somebody here you want an ECR20 token, probably there would be a ton of people that might be directly involved or that has a friend that is able to.
But if you look for something more articulated, probably you will discover some difficulties due to the lack of structure and/or knowledge.
I can't tell you which one is a good one....do you homework and I know you'll find some good companies out there, I know 'em.
May be that if you hit the right email address....we will talk again:-))
This time, I'll have a different hat, the one belonging to a company hat is blockchain IBM business partner with all the devs certified by IBM in Hyperledger Fabric and with some proprietary software we developed for banks and financial institutions.
Good luck for your project
scriptdaddy

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

do this guy found the whitelabel?
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

Seeking a developer.

Rewards platform coming in the next few days.
Get FREE coins.
www.bitcoinblack.cash
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: