Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum hits $500, moving towards $50 Billion market cap  (Read 716 times)
LightSide

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:16:13 PM

Where do you guys think the Ethereum price will go in December? $50 Billion market cap is quite an achievement. Great adoption among crypto community.

I think in between 600 and 800 worth, adaptation of the coin to the market is because the great team in behind the project I must say
at first I wouldn't believe it was going to be as successfully as it is.
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

I'm sure ETH at the end of December will cost 500 usd. And by the end of winter he will reach 1000. Winter will be a lot of projects that will lead ETH to a new level for ordinary people.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

I'm sure ETH at the end of December will cost 500 usd. And by the end of winter he will reach 1000. Winter will be a lot of projects that will lead ETH to a new level for ordinary people.

These statistics looks so real and achievable to me and also as per speculations it might happen regardless of minor dips and bumps but all we need it a proper conscience and should not be carried away by some sort of rumours which usually arise at the point of time when any crypto currency is at its peak saying that it will crash or collapse

Am I spamming? Report me!
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:13 PM

IMO, ethereum is the most successful coin in cryptocoin market. It has a value not only monetary but also functional. Since bitcoin get further away from its own base functions, eth can reach 1000 dollars at the beginning of March.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

IMO, ethereum is the most successful coin in cryptocoin market. It has a value not only monetary but also functional. Since bitcoin get further away from its own base functions, eth can reach 1000 dollars at the beginning of March.

Probably right, ETH is becoming huge coin in both ways. Everything that is happen this year is good for cryptoworld but seem like only bitcoin and ethereum good best of it.
Its not that big deal that it will be huge success for eth maybe hitting this 1000 is easy for ethereum and maybe will happen sooner then you anticipated.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

Where do you guys think the Ethereum price will go in December? $50 Billion market cap is quite an achievement. Great adoption among crypto community.

I don't think it will be that high, unless real announcements with updates to the network are made. Ethereum was a bit under-evaluated, but $500 to $600 seems like a good price for now. Don't forget that Ethereum is basically a platform to invest in blockchain projects with it's own currency. It has no limit cap, so it's value will never be huge. If good ICOs show up, and they are regulated and will probably get money coming in from institutional investors, we might see the price go up a lot, but don't forget that the ICOs will then convert ether into fiat in order to cash out and pay for their projects, so ether price will return to normal values after that. It will get valuable with time, but not as bitcoin will, because they have different goals.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

Indeed true that ETH has seen huge adoption throughout 2017. This was mostly because of the ICO boom, at  least thats what I think. I could imagine Ethereum hitting around $600 or even more by the end of december 2017.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

hmm, I think the last few days all altcoin prices are falling, one of them is ETH, I always hope in the year 2018 later, eth will skyrocket in the number $ 1,000.

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:11 AM

just one years eth increase 500%, this is very profitable. the development of dapps and smartcontract in eth makes prices skyrocket, and Q4 of 2017 many devlopher start paying their dividends.
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:02:18 PM

The value of Etherum is increasingly being confirmed. I think 2018 will be a strong year for the crypto market as well as Etherum. I also hold a lot of Etherum to invest ICO so I'm looking forward to Etherum's price increase more.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:08:40 PM

why what is the utility? that you all speculate with it?

waves, neo, nxt are also suitable blockchain encription services

and many more will follow

regards

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

It seems November, 2017 will be remembered by everybody who deal with crypto. All these forks, Bitcoin jump and now the new record — Ethereum which is half a thousand! Suppose its capitalization will reach 2 billion these days.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

We may be seeing $100 Billion market cap of ethereum by the end of this year! Ethereum is so valuable in crypto space and the price is an indication of it's value

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

Somehow coins are behaving like bad ass because o none of them are really acting the straight way and getting the upward leap followed. They are all following the path of bitcoin which can be clearly seen.

The Ethereum in all is showing mega movement and I think that is not good way to go with it. Either this coin just trying to stay in safer side by having the investment with equal proportion as it had previously. This to keep to keep the Ethereum dominance upto the mark and people don't see it falling below the alt coins which are there in the market.

May be our speculation could be wrong or could be true but what we have to do is just to keep the investment up going on. We know that alts or ether itself is very volatile as well as uncertain market.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:11:54 PM

I think mid-December Ethereum will tend to be stable. I think for early next year some altcoins will be pumped up. yes I guess my prediction is so.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

I don't think will rise more than 500-550 in December. Frankly I think that 500$ was all-time-high that won't be surpassed until May-June of 2018. Can't say why exactly but I guess so.

ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

I agree with you may be at the beginning of this winter there will be a new ico project began popping up, so we have to be ready for her, if the problem of the ETH will be in 500 to 1000 I wear adherents only anyway the best for ETH
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

I don't think will rise more than 500-550 in December. Frankly I think that 500$ was all-time-high that won't be surpassed until May-June of 2018. Can't say why exactly but I guess so.
If from me it can not predict how this results in December what will achieve by ETH who know more than you can the predictions could not have 600 more to know, so we wait aja how its development
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

There is nothing wrong with Ethereum price i must say currently, i suppose ETH was experiencing a fairly natural growth as its USD price doesn't fluctuate much against movements, more and more projects worth millions are depending on their network which further stabilize ETH's price, $800-$1000 might be certain more me in few months time as long it's competitors couldn't gain any market share associated with smart contracts, ICO platform etc. its transition to POS, hybird POS is what matters to their investor i suppose.

summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 711

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

While there is an EOS project - with ETH there will be unexplained things. It is very difficult to guess what will happen next.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███