Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: first time  (Read 256 times)
dpmvl (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

I have bought bitcoins and be sent to an address what armory gave up. Now I see that I bought them online, but don't see them in armory. Armory is scanning.  I have just installed it. Takes that scanning than long?  Undecided
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

I have bought bitcoins and be sent to an address what armory gave up. Now I see that I bought them online, but don't see them in armory. Armory is scanning.  I have just installed it. Takes that scanning than long?  Undecided

Every wallet need some time to sync, if you see that your wallet is still syncing give it to time, and you'll transaction will come up, if it's not the case and wallet is fully synced then you have an issue to check the address and contact the costumer support if you brought the bitcoin from an exchange to check with them what happened, also check the transaction on the blockchain, it will show if the bitcoin is already in your address
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:33:58 PM

You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
Intensity

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.

It was only a matter of time before GPT (Get Paid To) had a blockchain associated to it. Interesting project though.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

I'm a newbie so I'm doing the first thing I read and understand every detail here. I read the bitcoin discussion so that's the easier way I can understand it. In fact I already registered it and already my ether wallet, coinsph.bitcoin wallet and I'd like to know how to use cryptocurrency, airdrops, and so on, so I just read the forums so I can fully understand it

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

Thanks for the link..Ive heard about it but forgot the name of this project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: