Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28985 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

Will you provide information about the trader, for which the followers want to go or users will see only the algorithms of his work and will not be able to choose themselves such a trader? How will this pass?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

This project is worthy of attention. I believe that automated trading system will help to develop this sphere as a whole. In the near future such auctions will occupy a large segment of the market.
Do you consider your direct competitors the project Brickblock?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

This project is worthy of attention. I believe that automated trading system will help to develop this sphere as a whole. In the near future such auctions will occupy a large segment of the market.
I think the project has enough other competitors in addition to Brickblock the important thing now is to finish ICO and to devote more resources to development of the project
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

I think the project has enough other competitors in addition to Brickblock the important thing now is to finish ICO and to devote more resources to development of the project

This project has 0 competitors. All others are just concentrate in copy Trading not on KI AI Trading and combining Traders.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

It seems to me that the project has already collected enough funds to continue working on the project. Now I would like to hear what the developers are working at this stage of ICO fees? What is the priorities team's next month?
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

The difference between Scrinium and his competitor is that the Scrinium  process of the user's agreement with the trader is automated. And at Brickblock you have to find a trader yourself.
The platform will use Ethereum with the Raiden network to ensure stability and high transaction speed.Before that, I have not seen the use of AI for trading in such lineup.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

I saw in the technical documentation that you will develop three versions of your platform: applications for clients, browser-versions and mobile applications. How will they be integrated among themselves and what features are you going to offer in the mobile version?
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Will you provide information about the trader, for which the followers want to go or users will see only the algorithms of his work and will not be able to choose themselves such a trader? How will this pass?
It is possible that at the initial stage will not understand the rating of the trader, but in the future will be visible the number of his followers. This is reminiscent of a "personal broker", but if you use the Scrinium platform, you do not need to pay the commission to this helper.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

It is possible that at the initial stage will not understand the rating of the trader, but in the future will be visible the number of his followers. This is reminiscent of a "personal broker", but if you use the Scrinium platform, you do not need to pay the commission to this helper.

How will the selection of experienced traders to participate in the project take place? I mean the initial phase of the platform. How will the first selection and invitation to provide their trade information be carried out?
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

I liked this project. I saw an addendum on the TOKEN STORE. This is a positive thing. Work on the project is already visible. Do you plan to add other exchanges to the list of your partners?
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

Hello. I liked your project very much. I see the need for such a platform for people who have not yet taken part in trading. I think application of such applications, which offers Scrinium, will make such segment of trade more accessible.
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
OneTrue100

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Could be...
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

Could be...
Selling without a hard cap collects a good investment. An agreement with one of the exchanges has already been signed. There is a chance to get started on this platform. Moreover, the campaigns of generosity have been expanded.
 I wish the project a success.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

The amount of fees grows every day. I'm glad. But I would like to see a more detailed road map. Do you have such technical documentation? It would be interesting to know what you are working on now.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

The amount of fees grows every day. I'm glad. But I would like to see a more detailed road map. Do you have such technical documentation? It would be interesting to know what you are working on now.
Idea development
Blockchain contracts integration
Digital asset exchanges listing
Math model prototype

White Paper contains brief information about these stages. I hope that investors will receive a more detailed report in the next two months.

Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

Idea development
Blockchain contracts integration
Digital asset exchanges listing
Math model prototype

White Paper contains brief information about these stages. I hope that investors will receive a more detailed report in the next two months.

In 2017, preparatory work was carried out on this project. Now the concrete work on introduction of the project and integration with blockchain-technology will take place. I will definitely follow the work of the project.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
Not at the moment. You can get a 15% bonus till Sunday though.

As it seems to me, the campaign of generosity offers quite enough tokens for free receipt. Just wanted to clarify how these bonuses will be calculated for each reward - 4% divided into all participants?
It will be divided in the following way:
75% - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
25% - Blogging campaign.

It seems to me that the project has already collected enough funds to continue working on the project. Now I would like to hear what the developers are working at this stage of ICO fees? What is the priorities team's next month?
The team's working on a prototype right now. Public release is likely to happen soon.

How will the selection of experienced traders to participate in the project take place? I mean the initial phase of the platform. How will the first selection and invitation to provide their trade information be carried out?
A trader is going to be evaluated over a certain period of time before being listed.

I liked this project. I saw an addendum on the TOKEN STORE. This is a positive thing. Work on the project is already visible. Do you plan to add other exchanges to the list of your partners?
That's right.  Grin

Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

A trader is going to be evaluated over a certain period of time before being listed.
This work with the ratings of traders will be held before the opening of the platform Scrinium? How can the platform work without such analysis, I think this situation will not show all the possibilities of the project?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
Not at the moment. You can get a 15% bonus till Sunday though.
I understand, thanks for the answer. Will you allocate the sum of the collected funds for advertising propaganda in the mass media? I would like to ask about the period after the application launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: