Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28985 times)
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Some news or is the project dead?
as devs said earlier on we should be receiving an update today. will hope that this will happen
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Some news or is the project dead?
as devs said earlier on we should be receiving an update today. will hope that this will happen

Admin is active on official telegram channel and yes we are waiting for a today update of this project.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Hello everyone, we are extremely sorry but we didn't receive any information regarding exchange listings today. To spare the countdown, we promise to inform you all once we are aware of the current progress. Thank you for your understanding and if you may have any questions we'd be happy to answer all of them.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Hello everyone, we are extremely sorry but we didn't receive any information regarding exchange listings today. To spare the countdown, we promise to inform you all once we are aware of the current progress. Thank you for your understanding and if you may have any questions we'd be happy to answer all of them.
it's very sad to hear.. probably there are no exchanges that are interested in our project
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

it's very sad to hear.. probably there are no exchanges that are interested in our project
The work is being done. We will make an update as soon as there's any new information. Wink
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

The work is being done. We will make an update as soon as there's any new information. Wink

So there will be new exchanges or not? People do not stop saying that only token.store will be included.  Sad

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

So there will be new exchanges or not? People do not stop saying that only token.store will be included.  Sad
in fact, I think that new exchange will not greatly change situation, because wishing to acquire tokens can easily do it on  token.store
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Well, guys, this is another scam or will we see more news from the site? some said that this is a promising project before?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

We are going to make an update as soon as we get new information on that matter.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

We've just released a new article! It concerns how closing trades and profit payouts work: https://medium.com/@ScriniumAi/how-closing-trades-and-profit-payout-functions-5f4fe681552d
NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

We've just released a new article! It concerns how closing trades and profit payouts work: https://medium.com/@ScriniumAi/how-closing-trades-and-profit-payout-functions-5f4fe681552d
I can't wait to see it in action! I can't wait for the full launch of the platform
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Very smart move by the Scrinium! To not devalue the price of SCR it's the best decision to not list it on another exchange, waiting for the product, looking forward!
haithomocduong

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

Well, I see the sale of tokens is going fine. I think this confidence of investors means that the product is really good. Tell me when there will be a working prototype to see how this all works. Wink
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Merited by Jeremiesaranza (46)

Very smart move by the Scrinium! To not devalue the price of SCR it's the best decision to not list it on another exchange, waiting for the product, looking forward!
I do not agree with you, going to the exchange is an additional advertisement for the site, and more people will learn about the project, and the price for which there will be trade there should not bother the team, they collected their money
Joe90Jnr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Hi Team

Can we please have a summary of where you are against the business development plan.  Also how cash flow is going and whether you have enough to see the project to the end.  What is the probability of this project being successful etc...

Thanks
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

Hi Team

Can we please have a summary of where you are against the business development plan.  Also how cash flow is going and whether you have enough to see the project to the end.  What is the probability of this project being successful etc...

Thanks
Hi! The development is coming along quite well. The team is rather optimistic and we hope to release the platform asap.
This is what the developers have planned for June:
1. Demo platform update - early June.
2. Market execution – liquidity provider integration - June.
3. SCR deposit and withdrawal - end of June.
4. Stop out logic update - end of June.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Hi Team

Thanks
Hi! The development is coming along quite well. The team is rather optimistic and we hope to release the platform asap.
This is what the developers have planned for June:
1. Demo platform update - early June.
2. Market execution – liquidity provider integration - June.
3. SCR deposit and withdrawal - end of June.
4. Stop out logic update - end of June.

Wow, good. Depositing and withdrawaling SCR is going to be the highest priority for me, best of luck to reveal all 4 points until the end of June!
cryptonidas

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 12:00:06 PM by cryptonidas

My buddy asked me to look into this ICO because he thought it was a scam. Here's my findings:

I sent emails days ago to every scrinium email address I could find, added tracking pixels to my emails and not a single email was opened. I mean, who has time to open emails when you just got mega paid with another successful ICO scam. Hell yea boys!

Union Paycoin is another ICO scam that they produced. Thought they were slick with this, purchased a new domain after someone mentioned copy was listed from a different website... aka, their entire network of fraudulent ICOs.

Meta data default sample groups are in russian, looks like while their "team" was getting drunk on their twitter pics, someone forgot to remove Moldova location from their meta data, which is kinda odd for a dublin based company.

Tel: 01-661 3788 <—— call this number and ask for scrinium

their advisor, simon cocking... he's made one mention of scrinium back in January of 2018. If I could locate this mother fucker, I'd send em "ico blockchain shill master of the year award" but this dude is just another shill getting paid in cryptos to write SEO articles for these scam ICOs. If you do some searches, you'll find this guy is connected to a shit ton of ICO's as an advisor, has digital footprints in blackhat SEO forums from way back in the day, dude is making bank as a shill.

Anyways, I beg you to contact simon cocking via twitter, techicoshills website, his personal wordpress site which is garbage as fuck, facebook, myspace, linkedin, reddit, goodluck. However, he does have a dreamweaver award... gotta give this mother fucker props on that.

Update: Simon blocked my broke ass when I inquired about his involvement with a handful of ICO's.

No worries tho, I am working on simon, will be exposing him soon enough.

Another shill master: https://goldvoice.club/@sergeypyshkin/

Scrotums Admin, please riddle us your involvement with uKit, ICO Podium, Union Pay, MBC Coin, bankex, geCryptoXchange, the list goes on and fucking on... we'll all be waiting with a big bag of "FUCK YOU" popcorn.

BTW, who-is search these domains if you got time, or just take my word for it... they all connected.

Domain:mbccoin.co <--- they just took this site down SON!
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fbI7iAbONx8J:https://mbccoin.co/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Registration Date:2017-12-16

Domain:scrinium.ai
Registration Date:2017-12-16

What's funny, is since I just exposed them via telegram, they are rushing to take down all these sites that expose them.

Their team pre-ico: http://www.ico196.com/ico/detail/97/global
Their team post-ico: https://github.com/LordotU

What's funny is that they changed their developer info in github after someone mentioned the developer only project he starred was NoCode repo... look it up, funny as fuck.

Sebastian Forbes is a paid actor, he's also shilling some other ICO / Token bullshit right now as well. You can find this shill on youtube, looking highly professional! Anyhoot, I used lexis nexis accurint and there is ZERO record of this shill in their database. Do not ask me how I got access to this platform.

Only reference I could find of Forbes and his so called listed college was in this document.
https://us.abrsm.org/fileadmin/user_upload/libretto/libretto0309.pdf

Here's a distant cousin of Forbes located in Nigeria!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-forbes-ab84b5162/

The final nail in the coffin for Forbes and scrotums....drum roll please.... he was hired by COHEN+CO TALENT AGENTS. Im'a hire him for my next shill.

LinkedIn profiles are all fake as a three dollar bill. If I had more time, I could provide the dates of when these profiles were created, however my adderall is wearing off and I don't feel like it. FYI, LinkedIn loves hiding shit and not allowing pages to be cached because they make a killing off of these fake profiles generating ad impressions for their advertisers.

Anyways, gotta give these guys credit, they have found a way to create legit looking ICO's that makes them a killing. They must get off on this shit because one ICO scam just ain't enough for these mother fuckers. See, these scammers know that everyone just tells their friends that they read the whitepaper and view the linkedin profiles and do their due diligence so their friends think they are crypto overlords. They understand the psychology and mind of the crypto enthusiast, they feed off this shit.

Lastly, ABT Technology Limited, whatever the fuck the company listed in their whitepaper... company been dissolved for like three plus years. If you were to do some modifier searches, you'd find that same company listed in a plethora of other whitepapers.

Hope this helps.

God Bless.

scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Hello cryptonidas! I would like to reply to your allegations.

1. We either never received your emails or they were flagged as spam.
2. We are not connected to any of the companies or websites you've mentioned, and your allegations make no sense.
3. Sebastian Forbes is no paid actor and has more than 10 years of experience in the financial field. The LinkedIn link you provided, on the other hand, clearly leads to a fake profile.
4. ABT Technologies LP was incorporated on 29.08.2017.
cryptonidas

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

proof is in the pudding. My allegations make no sense, okay great, where's your rebuttal to the allegations?!?!? Stating you're not connected to my findings without showing a shred evidence is just nonsense.

You stated in telegram, scrinium has absolutely no affiliation with ukit, meanwhile you got a developer linked directly to ukit making code commits to your github repository? Nothing to see here guys, no affiliation, look the other way!

A plethora of domains all registered same day, with verbatim content on each domain at different points in time. There are domains with same content that were published before scrinium website. Oh, and mysteriously, as I blast you guys on telegram these web properties are taken offline with the quickness.... hmm, must be a coincidence, see a pattern yet?

Forbes left scrinium to pursue Octa FX? Hmm, odd don't ya think? Because his position was dissolved with that company in January? Oh btw, go checkout the documents linked to "Octa FX" and perhaps you would see same person signing different documents, the handwriting is all the same. How about this, Octa FX is about to have their business license completely dissolved... hmm, sounds legit.

Riddle us this, Forbes creates Scrinium, leaves the project immediately after the ICO to work with Octa FX and now he's working with another ICO called "World Bit Bank" where they publish content about Forbes in March of 2018 stating he's the CFO of Octa FX, however, again, his position was dissolved in January of 2018. How is that possible? Oh btw, if forbes is such a wizard with 10 years experience, why would he be reading off of a projector with all this experience under his belt. Must be difficult to remember everything with all that experience. If he was the mastermind behind Scrinium, why would he leave two companies and not come back to scrinium? Makes absolutely no sense from a professional standpoint.

ABT Tech LP is incorporated, what's the business / license number? Link your investors to the registered business so they can all see who the officers of the company are and your filings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: