Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright folks, let's talk about Genesis Vision (GVT)...  (Read 287 times)
hotmetaldobermans (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

GVT is, supposedly, launching their platform in April. It is less than 2 weeks out the gate. It will also supposedly have FOREX built in. If that happens, with all this futures talk, it's gonna get REAL.

The current MCAP is a paltry 22 Million, with a 4 MILLION SUPPLY.

ICO was something around $1, and it hit Binance around $2, and got gobbled up all the way to $9.20.

I bought at $6 last night. Sold at $7.

This morning, I noticed it was hovering around $5, so I bought in.

It went to $6. I sold. It went to $5. I bought. It went to $6. I did this all friggin' day. Eventually, I said screw it, liquidated my RLC & LINK (at a slight loss), made my money back, and am now up, and in hard on this.

It found a floor at $5.50, and is currently bouncing between $5.50-$6.00.

That said, I see absolutely no reason why this cannot go to $100, bringing it to a 500M market cap, by April. That's 20x. I see $25 by EOY, easily. I am damn near as positive as one can be that this is not another "Confido", as Charlie Shrem is shoving this down everyone's throats, and I suspect will only continue to do so.

DYOR, but I'd say if you're going to get in, now is the time.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

buy on Binance.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

Agreed, buy at $7, HODL till $100!

Even at $100 there is room for growth!

I think as development progresses and more people are educated around GVT, they will continue to see its value for 2020 and way way beyond! The majority (not all) of people looking at GVT now, will be driven by great profit come 2018/19/20, but once they realise what GVT can do for them as a utility token; i think this is when we will see a huge spike in demand.

Like CharlieShrem said, big crypto newsletters will be on their way with GVT listed, mini documentary Charlie will make will be great for publicity, there will be more hype on youtube and twitter etc in the future alongside new trading competitions (great way to demonstrate the platform). The team are all quiet at the moment - thats BRILLIANT - they're hard at work, the GV team have proven experience in what they're trying to achieve here, they're focused. And they will bring you updates in due course when the time is right! If you take a minute to read the Genesis Vision blog you will also read that it is likely that exchange listings will conincide with Alpha release - this will be BIG.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

Genesis Vision outstanding successful ICO has been the talk of crypto community. How could an ICO that raised minimal capital rise in value so much within a very short period of time. There must been something of value going with GVT!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
riz1uk

Activity: 89

Crypto Management

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

indeed this is great project. i made my entry at 3 dollars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: