Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignorance towards cannabis  (Read 178 times)
TraderRay (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

I find it highly disrespectful how many in this forum label cannabis as 'poison' or 'garbage'.
Just because some countries consider it illegal and are not aware of the medical benefits of it.

I had a neighbor once, they had to move to a different state because his daughter had this medical condition that made her hit herself from time-to-time. Cannabis allowed her to calm down.

godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:53:10 AM

I've felt compelled to write this for a long time after seeing all the hate and ignorance towards marijuana. Anyways, it's long so take your time and let me know what you think after.Marijuana is a highly addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.Thanks
OneSortieMan

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

I have smoked it several times thanks to peer pressure...its honestly not for me makes me VERY high and i like being in control of my thoughts.

but I also realize that it can help to relieve stress to some people and also has some very potent medical properties with very little or no side effects.

I am from the United States and Oregon the state I am from recently made recreational smoking legal and I think that is perfectly fine as long as the age limit is 18 or 21 and above.

right now I am working in South Korea and weed is illegal here and has some severe jail time sentences for smoking and trafficking it in, which I dont agree with because going to jail for smoking something that's less dangerous than alcohol seems silly to me
LilyKlein

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

anyway it is forbidden in the majority of countries..
tlkchain

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

I don't think the cannabies was bad,but I think that the guys who use it made some home bad,
I hate this guys do the things like this,
maybe it would be use on the medical to help the guy release their pain
ku10ng

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

I don't know how you rested on it but to me it was really cool, it helped me to reduce the tension very well
nomadedigital

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:32:04 PM

I've felt compelled to write this for a long time after seeing all the hate and ignorance towards marijuana. Anyways, it's long so take your time and let me know what you think after.Marijuana is a highly addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.Thanks

LOL.

insanity, criminality, and death
You mean alcohol and tobacco, and don´t forget weapons...
(the things one has to read nowadays...)

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
Bob_trades

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

I don't think you know the charts of which causes more crimes and death. Heart-related problems from obesity causes more deaths globally.
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:53 PM

Guys, forget about statistics and charts. Are you so naif in reality??
Until it's illegal in any given country it cost too much for stoners, but I have no doubt that any government of such countries are receiving black money (big black money) on monthly basis??
When you'll make it legal, you: Create competitors; Decrease retail price and Increase of supply - and all this must be made by yourself, will you do it, probably not if you're president in a country where cannabis is illegal.
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:03 PM

I find it highly disrespectful how many in this forum label cannabis as 'poison' or 'garbage'.
Just because some countries consider it illegal and are not aware of the medical benefits of it.

I had a neighbor once, they had to move to a different state because his daughter had this medical condition that made her hit herself from time-to-time. Cannabis allowed her to calm down.

Just goes to show how little people care about confirming the validity of their beliefs...

People will believe in the dumbest shit as long as everyone around them believes it too. The world is literally filled with insane people.

Fortunately the internet makes it much easier to educate yourself and information spreads much quicker than it used to. In 100 years many drugs that are illegal today will be commonplace around the globe, not just Cannabis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: