Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] TokenZone.io - Community Based Token DISTRIBUTION! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 2468 times)
tokenzone (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

I've still got a little confused here, did our main task is just to make a review of this toke in those links you provided?
After that we'll get our token?

Yes, you will get your Zone tokens if you leave your review on the links provided. However, this is not the "main task". The links are provided for guidance.

You will get tokens also if you review ANY other ICO/Blockchain projects or participate in Discussions on the website. For example, this ICO is not on the list of links but people got Zone tokens for their reviews here: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/215-jincor/239-group-reviews

Moreover, if the ICO/project that you wish to review/discuss is not on the website now, you can always add it here: https://tokenzone.io/list-your-ico and proceed with the review/discussion to get your Zones.
It basically we got to contribute to their website to getting ZONES. Hmm, very unique. So, what is your purpose of creating this token? Most of people have an ICO for their token, will you do ICO as well?

We are not looking for investors right now and ICO is not planned. We are developing the project using our own resources. The purpose now is to get more contributions to the community from the audience and the tokens serve as a reward. All advertising on our website can only be purchased with ZONE tokens, so you can sell them to the advertiser on the exchange or we can buy them back from you.

tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

So, this project gives people the opportunity to receive tokes by just helping or contributing in their community, that's a good idea indeed.

Yes, this is pretty much how the project works. Please join us and earn your tokens!

tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

Each submit post should have ... minimum word ? Can i submit a short review to get reward ?

If the review is short but meaningful, it is fine. However, from our experience, a good review contains a minimum of 7 sentences and provides an argumented or factual opinion that is also not copied from somewhere else. The guide on how to submit a review is here: https://i.imgur.com/12IX4Oz.png

hadang

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

The bounty program is very special and different. Simply post the comment, evaluate the project and get tokens. Is this true? Why is tokenZone using Waves platform rather than ETH platform?
because too many are using platform ethereum to make a project, I think they want to make it different with Waves platform

Although ETH is a great platform, Waves makes it quick and easy to emit and trade tokens and we wanted them to be available for trading straightaway so that our contributors can get immediate value.
Really different. However, it is quite risky because there are not many projects using Waves platform. In addition, investors will need to sign up for Waves accounts, while most of them have an ETH wallet.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

good idea. But what happens if no advertising wants to do  Grin  then the token is worthless
How long is the retention period for the team?
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:45:08 PM

You stated that you have an airdrop but I cannot seem to find on how we will join to it.
May I know if when you are planning to open it?
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:00:45 PM

Waves token  Huh I will pass  Sad
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:55:47 PM

good idea. But what happens if no advertising wants to do  Grin  then the token is worthless
How long is the retention period for the team?

Well, when website traffic and activity in our community grow, advertisers must get interested because the topic we write about is hot and there are many interested parties with demand for advertising and crypto to spend. In any event, we are even ready to buy back the tokens during early stages when there is little advertising but we are pretty sure you will make more if you wait a bit and then sell them to advertisers.

The co-founders of the project are serial entrepreneurs who work together since 2009. The team has 15 people. Some of them worked with us on other projects since 2009-2010, others joined a bit later with the latest additions to the team joining us about a year ago. The average will be 4-5 years.

seriin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

This new generation token which is the TokenZone, gives us the opportunity to earn tokens and take part in the community activity to get rewarded by ZONES Tokens. I willing to be part of those who spread this on the society.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Waves token  Huh I will pass  Sad

What is wrong with waves? Why people do not like to invest in tokesn that use this plataform?
I do not see anything wrong with that.
Waves flatform very well. However, everyone is familiar with ETH platforms. They believe in ETH platforms.
seriin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

This is great idea to catch the attention of more users. So they will be get paid with Zones Token everytime they will contibute to the community. And there where so many links on how people will get to earn there tokes. Hope it will reach more people so that they can also try this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

This new generation token which is the TokenZone, gives us the opportunity to earn tokens and take part in the community activity to get rewarded by ZONES Tokens. I willing to be part of those who spread this on the society.
Everyone wants to own good tokens. Help them PR projects to project success so the token number will get more meaning and value.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

So this is basically for reviewing ICo's and get paid by it. How often a participants have to review a particular ICO to recieve a token?

PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

why tokenzone use waves platform not use ETH platform
not open ico selling, not open bounty, so how distribution coin only use airdrop, if airdrop blog review, i think not airdrop, but blog bounty campaign

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:17:53 AM

So this is basically for reviewing ICo's and get paid by it. How often a participants have to review a particular ICO to recieve a token?

There is no limit on the number of reviews. You can review ICOs as often and as many as you want, but it's only 1 review per 1 ICO. Moreover, you can earn tokens by participating in other ICO-related social activities such as ICO discussions and comments. You can check the list of activities and how many tokens you receive per each here: https://tokenzone.io/community/points

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

Where I have to write a review of minimum 7 sentence..
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

Where I have to write a review of minimum 7 sentence..

You can select any ICO from the list here: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups and submit a review. The guide on where to click to submit a review is here: https://i.imgur.com/12IX4Oz.png

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

The advertisers will purchase tokenzone tokens and tokenzone will distribute to the members who write ico reviews and comments? For now how many advertisers do you have in your website?
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:40:40 PM

Wonderful project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
cryptogodzilla

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

I've given the site a try and did one review.

The sign up process felt more like joining a social media site and asking for more information that most is the cryptosphere may want to give out. But if the site catches on as the go to place for reviews then yeah I could see it attracting users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: