Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4638 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

Actually just a really small amount of people own Bitcoin...

I'd say something around 1.5%~3% (being extremely postive with this cap).

As soon as we get around 4/5% and a MarketCap of over 300/400 billions on Bitcoin that the money is going to flow as we have never seen before...

Good job everyone!  Cool

This is why people shouldn't feel like they missed the boat because they haven't. It's still very early and we all still early adopters and now would be a great time to buy some Bitcoin now for the future.

the correct time to buy is only low, and not when breaking the historic top.

Yes history is definitely being made.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

Buy more bitcoin! Don't waste time for it's price to go down or up. If you have the money, buy now. Invest in mining, campaigns etc.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

yeah..you should stop buying if you have enough bitcoin but the people who are new in this world give them opportunity to earn and enjoy the real fruitful of it  Wink

That is right. More buyer of bitcoin makes it to increase the price and the new investor cannot have opportunity to invest because of that. Stop buying now and make it down a little and let them earn like you earn. It is little bit scary that the price is too high and make it increase more.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
NetDetective

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:33:06 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

People started to get rid of the BTC so I'm doing the same.
The price bursted and it's price is coming down.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

Some bitcoiner stop buying bitcoin because they want to save it for thier future and to use it for other things they want. But for me I don't stop buying bitcoin because I want to earn more money. Buying bitcoin helps me a lot to invest more money and to make it profitable. Saying stop buying bitcoins literally means they stop buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin becomes lower.But if the value or price of the bitcoin is higher many bitcoiner wil buy many bitcoin to make their investment profitable. It helps many people to earn more money in an easier way. I do buying bitcoin when the the price or value of bitcoin is decreasing because it cannot help me to earn money and it cannot help me for better investment. I believe that if the price or value of bitcoin is increasing , the people will become happy to earn more money.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

If you think everybody is going to keep buying, why you  don't join to buy? After all the price  will keep going up, so if you buy you will still get profit, and dont keep on waiting the price will go down you will miss your chance to join the train,  we still don't know how long people will keep on buying, so there might be a chance that the price won't go down as you wish
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:28:46 PM

If you think everybody is going to keep buying, why you  don't join to buy? After all the price  will keep going up, so if you buy you will still get profit, and dont keep on waiting the price will go down you will miss your chance to join the train,  we still don't know how long people will keep on buying, so there might be a chance that the price won't go down as you wish
Still such investors tends to buy who are long term investors, while the short term investors are looking for the opportunity that bitcoin will take a correction and they will get a chance to trade bitcoin in a low price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
Yes,i could understand your feelings.But the sad thing is that no one is going to her your words and stop buying bitcoins.So,just have faith in life and wait patiently until bitcoin price falls a little so that you could buy bitcoins.And its true that its now falling and now its just $9,710.
Rebldomakr

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

There's good an bad in this situation.
Sure, the early bird gets the worm (and lots of it!), but what happens when there's so little worm left that it becomes an uneconomical source?
My best guess is that this will be the fall in Bitcoin (if any), and there's not much that can be done about it.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:24 AM

Why people have to stop buying bitcoin?  Undecided
bitcoin is a profitable investment
It is natural that people want to earn some benefit from bitcoin  Roll Eyes

RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

maybe a good way is to wait for bitcoin prices to fall slightly, and we can buy bitcoin despite high prices, because many people think bitcoin prices will go up and it will be very expensive. rather than late, I think if it is better to buy...we will regret if the bitcoin price will continue to rise and it is already a lot of people who regret the increase in bitcoin prices without buying at a low price...
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

Remember that what goes up, must come down!  Well, unless it leaves the atmosphere, in which case, the sun takes over and burns it up.  I think that everybody needs to slow down so the price stabilizes ---> there is a high volatility factor here that is dangerous to play against.  Not only that, but there may be some government involvement taking place covertly also because the exchanges are doing some weird stuff at the moment.

Good point. I remember good advice from the more expirienced trader: "There always will be another chance". And for the any asset I think it is true. Yes may be you will not have opportunity to buy this price but you will have opportunity to earn in the future.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:45:15 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 03:59:43 AM by btsjungkook

don't waste your time. you must buy now!!!
That true Don't waste your time. Because bitcoin can change your life.
Baby Gold

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:04 AM

People are starting to know how big income will you get from bitcoin but it's hard to know they didn't know the price of bitcoin isn't flat, it's moving.
so if new comers come and buy it, the will meet with loss, and said bitcoin is a SCAM !
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

Still such investors tends to buy who are long term investors, while the short term investors are looking for the opportunity that bitcoin will take a correction and they will get a chance to trade bitcoin in a low price.

Long term it is different story. But always it is much better to buy on corrections. 20-30% for bitcoin is enough correction to buy in long term.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:01 AM

OK, I’ll stop for a few minutes........Go
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

Okay, let say dropped it to $1000 now as you wish, but I don't think you have guts to buy bitcoin at that price then  Grin
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:53:46 AM

Tes stop buying bitcoin because it is increasing ! Buy we should need to buy bitcoin when the value of bitcoin goes down again this is the time and the best time to win and to gt more money just blieve and trust in bitcoin.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

Bitcoins price is rocketing up until now that's true but that does'nt mean you have to stop buying there's nothing they can do if bitcoin keeps rocketing up. Dollar is tangible and bitcoin is a digital currency so i think even if it almost equal to dollar they will not do anything about it so there's no need to worry.

SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:55:49 AM

This will - for a number of reasons - never happen, the most prominent being that it is time for a major fallout. Bitcoin won't have just another multi-million percent rise anymore. The bubble will burst soon(ish).
The other major reason is that Bitcoins - unlike e.g. stocks - are not "valued" outside the internet. You don't own a real thing when you buy a Bitcoin.

Admittedly, today's money is mostly virtual.
But it won't die. Bitcoin will.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: