Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4638 times)
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

The more free coins it will give out from the forks, the more it will get bought up, currently it has been a ride of free money attached to it. It will drop immensively when the forks stop happening.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:02:00 AM

You cannot easily prohibits all people to buy bitcion, since there are lots of people use bitcoin for their business and personal matters;
with this most of the people adopt the changes and dependent upon on it, which you cannot make some actions easily to stop it.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:08:22 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

LMAO Why stop if you can earn bitcoin while you are buying one. The price is rising now. There's no stopping on this currency now. There is a possibility that 1 satoshi is equivalent to a dollar. Better invest on altcoins and buy btc using altcoin to get more profit on it. That's what i'm doing right now. A sufficient earning on my daily lives. Anyways i think noone can stop people on buying bitcoin now.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:30:01 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

I cannot understand what your point is. The surge in price of Bitcoin is the one that will fatten you wallet, isn't it? Or you cannot buy Bitcoin because it is not affordable? Unfortunately, what you are requiring is not possible. You cannot stop people from buying Bitcoin. There's nothing we can do to control the price of it.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

I cannot understand what your point is. The surge in price of Bitcoin is the one that will fatten you wallet, isn't it? Or you cannot buy Bitcoin because it is not affordable? Unfortunately, what you are requiring is not possible. You cannot stop people from buying Bitcoin. There's nothing we can do to control the price of it.
Right.Even if the current price of bitcoin is too much expensive but still more people are very eager to buy bitcoin and that's their choice.We cannot spare them because they have their own funds budgeted for it.Whatever the choice,buy bitcoin today or just wait for a dropdown of price,still there is profit heading your way.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

Temporarily, yes! I stop because I can no longer afford to buy even a fraction of Bitcoin and that includes fees. So, I'll wait for the price to subside and it will only happen if big investors sell their holdings.

bustun101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

Watch. We all are going to speculate about a price crash/huge correction but like time and time again we will be proved wrong and the price will go up slowly and we all take an L because we didn't trust our instincts and buy when we could. I just need the price to correct several hundreds so I can actually turn a profit. Have we all forgotten bitcoin is deflationary and is supposed to appreciate in value over time?? Bitcoin, even with massive price corrections has still always gone up in value-- Bitcoin is too big to fail right now and no alt has the abillity to take it down for now. We must buy low sell high!
Feelgirls

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:38 AM

so i already stopped to buy a bitcoin and now buy only altcoins, only they can made grow x
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:04 AM

Right.Even if the current price of bitcoin is too much expensive but still more people are very eager to buy bitcoin and that's their choice.We cannot spare them because they have their own funds budgeted for it.Whatever the choice,buy bitcoin today or just wait for a dropdown of price,still there is profit heading your way.

All people have different perspectives when it comes to Bitcoin, lot of people may not even dare to buy, some are bold enough to buy. Yes you're right, people have their own decisions when it comes to investing in or not. Bitcoin maybe pricey but if it is profitable then why not?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

You can't prohibit people from buying bitcoin. As if you're saying that to stop people from gaining profit on it the fact it is unstoppable now. Why not just go and make a buy order who knows this will be your last chance to see this price. Before 2018 im pretty sure everyone is expecting the price would increased more. But ofcourse for those who can't afford the price now we are all wishing and hoping the price would go down a bit and then we can make our move.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:00:01 AM

Why not buy now? it is not bad to invest and but even if bitcoin price continue to rise. As what we all know and we think, bitcoin can still rise up until $20k in the future but if you are not in faith in that future and stop trying to buy bitcoin because that would be so desperate of yours. You just really want to earn so I think you just need to wait and see if the bitcoin price will still bump, then try to buy some for your investment.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:27:50 AM

All people have different perspectives when it comes to Bitcoin, lot of people may not even dare to buy, some are bold enough to buy. Yes you're right, people have their own decisions when it comes to investing in or not. Bitcoin maybe pricey but if it is profitable then why not?

There's no problem for those who have deep pockets to buy or invest in Bitcoin as many as they want. But for those who are dependent on their wages, the price is too big for them to risk it. Even if Bitcoin is profitable, they know that Bitcoin is highly volatile and investing in it is extremely risky.

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

I know about bitcoin around 10 year ago and still now i buy bitcoin and never stop to buy bitcoin because i know it is a how many stable so you can buy because it is a very safe to our family member so don't make a panic just go up .
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

I've stopped buying Bitcoin for you though it will not going to effect the Bitcoin market even if i stopped Buying because i am only buying small amount of Bitcoin but anyways another reason why stopped buying is because i couldn't afford the price anymore so i'll just wait again til i see a good price to buy.
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

in the future,they are many guys want to buy a BTC but don't know who sell.
because the guys all want hold BTC,it's value and the price keep raise.
I think we should buy it
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:44:37 AM

I will never stop investing in bitcoin, because I think bitcoin can change a life from a non-earning to income.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:49:27 AM

for those who do not have bitcoin can not be forced to stop buying. they believe that one day the price will reach the highest value, so they will continue to buy

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:49:59 AM

I guess to buy bitcoin at a time like this is a mistake because the bitcoin price is now very high so it's better if you want to buy bitcoin wait the price goes down again so you can buy it. But if you do not have bitcoin I do not forbid you to buy it because I also do not know whether bitcoin prices will go up or not.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

People are continously buying bitcoin because they know they will earn a lot from it, so you can't stop them from buying more bitcoin. I think you just do the same if you want to earn more or you just wait for the price to drop a little but i think you will just waste your time so you should buy bitcoin now.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:46 AM

Wise are the people who brought it again at 9k and fools are those who waited or sold, Bitcoin Is just going to rise and this was just a minor hiccups that has passed so don't even understand why would you think people would not buy, I would definitely recommend buying at what ever levels one can get his hand on, buy in dips and average out the price that's how one can make lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: