Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4640 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:04:04 AM

Why stop buying bitcoin?

You should not stop buying bitcoin because the best price is yet to come and for sure in the future bitcoin will become more powerful. I will buy bitcoin no matter what the price is because I want to earn more money.
danpaz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:17:28 AM

I found it hilarious, I am also need to get better entry of trade and its hard to decide if price keep rocketing. More and more not are investment money to bitcoin and its great and also bad for beginners finding better enrtry
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:42:42 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
I will keep purchasing Bitcoins!
There is a few people that will not do the same because they think that the price is too expensive for some reason...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:57:40 AM

this current price doesn't bitcoin much credit the price still so low for it bitcoin worth so much than its current value this technology if we use it right we could benefit more and more and make our life much easier
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:08:30 AM

Stop buying now. The bitcoin price ithnk reach its maximum to $10k+   its gonna be low after that so keep your bitcoin now. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

The risk of acquiring bitcoin at this price is really high,but taking chances would be a bold move and if so enter during the dips would be the best way and if you are not confident enough sell off during the high peaks and wait for the dip,the price will keep on moving higher and with the limited number of coins and more people interested in the coin,the price is bound to increase.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:24:58 AM

You're probably dreaming in this earth that people will listen to you not to buy bitcoins. Bitcoin's popularity took over the world and makes people go crazy on it. And by that, there are a lot of newbies that don't know when to buy it.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

Its a new world. A sea change. Very cool!

Yes Bitcoin will continue to rocket. Dont stop buying bitcoin or you will miss out!

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

LOL. Nice bait. Anyway same reason! Stop buying so I can fatten my wallet as well!! Honestly, though, a lot have been buying bitcoins despite the expensive price. But a smart move would be waiting for the bitcoin price dip when buying bitcoins. You'll always want to buy bitcoins when the price is cheap.

d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

LOL. Nice bait. Anyway same reason! Stop buying so I can fatten my wallet as well!! Honestly, though, a lot have been buying bitcoins despite the expensive price. But a smart move would be waiting for the bitcoin price dip when buying bitcoins. You'll always want to buy bitcoins when the price is cheap.
nice suggestion anyways but it is too complicated and much stressful to always watch the market price and most importantly you know how to make your timing once it dips. there is also no way you can stop people from buying or having bitcoins in their wallet, its not that they will adjust by your needs, you need to adapt or else you will be leave behind.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

Why stop buying bitcoin? Its rise is just beginning. BTS futures trading begins in the middle of December. Its price will soar even higher.
I think the best strategy at the moment is to hold bitcoin in your wallet.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

Why stop buying bitcoin? Its rise is just beginning. BTS futures trading begins in the middle of December. Its price will soar even higher.
I think the best strategy at the moment is to hold bitcoin in your wallet.
Holding your bitcoins for the long term was always a better option,but i am sure people have invested in alt coins as well as gambled because no one ever imagined that the price would cross $10000 in the first place,i am not sure what the future trading will bring to the table,may be the price might soar again from this level,or there will be a break in the rally.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

Oh, hell. Your words made such an impression on me that the hand hanging over the button of the purchase stopped.
Well, if it's serious, then invest not only in bitcoin, it can be much more profitable.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:46:12 PM

I think now is a time for a dump,  day,week candles are vertical, rsi is off scale. It is dangerous for any bitcoin holder.

asdnguyenasd

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:58:40 PM

I think this time is a good time to buy bitcoin why stop buying. This will be the opportunity to help us make a little profit, could its price would rise again.
Luckylegs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

Maybe the time to buy is now....no, now....no, now  Grin  I think any small dip may be a good time to buy some Bitcoin...
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:36:58 AM

If people continue to buy bitcoins at the same pace, the price will constantly increase because of the constant increase in demand for it and this can lead to further undesirable consequences when the price of bitcoins can fall sharply down. Now the cost of bitcoins is practically inflated artificially only because of the increase in demand for it, and not at the expense of improving the bitcoin itself, or increasing its intrinsic value. This is not a very good process.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:44:43 AM

If 1 sat becomes 1 dollar, then transferring any amount of bitcoin from an exchange to anywhere will cost $200,000. ($0.002 btc transfer cost)
Then 1 BTC is already $100,000,000

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

No way!!! Actually no one can stop the bitcoin.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

If you wanna fatten up your wallet, maybe you should start buying more bitcoins. People will just continue to buy more bitcoin as time passes by, and that is because they know that their wallets will be filled with money, and if you wanna earn big, then you should do what they are doing, and that is buying and holding bitcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: