Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4634 times)
Nicko_brad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:28:35 AM

i think no one can't stop the high bitcoin demand, because right now all people want to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is high, and right now bitcoin price is still increasing slowly but sure, i dont know why the price of bitcoinincreasing significant, but it will be a great newss for us
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

i think no one can't stop the high bitcoin demand, because right now all people want to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is high, and right now bitcoin price is still increasing slowly but sure, i dont know why the price of bitcoinincreasing significant, but it will be a great newss for us
stop buying bitcoin will only hurt yourself, if a trader does not buy the bitcoin because the trader is a beginner and does not understand the cryptocurrency. I think nobody stops buying bitcoin looking at very high bitcoin prices and has the potential of a nice future. so bitcoin will always be crowded to be traded

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:36 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

Don't worry, you're not alone! I'm also waiting for the BIG CORRECTION, MARKET CRASH or whatever people wanna call it. I want to buy cheaper BTC, and that's my goal! Smiley

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:21 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

Don't worry, you're not alone! I'm also waiting for the BIG CORRECTION, MARKET CRASH or whatever people wanna call it. I want to buy cheaper BTC, and that's my goal! Smiley
Yes so keep buying the bitcoin, i am not sure Satoshi Nakamoto will sell all of the bitcoin in reserve on one time, Satoshi Nakamoto will not destroy the best revolusion in digital currency just because of the fiat money ( dollar) the purpose of bitcoin is to replace fiat money in the internet although Satoshi Nakamoto want do withdrawal to fiat money won't large of bitcoin be sold,  Grin the big correction or market crash is always happening although on forex or stocks markets, that is something normal.
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:55:06 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 08:04:49 PM by Meepospammer

Let's wait till the time you find the satoshi touches one USD before that people will invest on bitcoin and they will make double the money with the investment they are doing on bitcoin.
I don't know why we have to stop buying bitcoin. I feel that people investing on ICO is doing wrong decision instead of that they can purchase some bitcoin and hod it in your wallet itself.

People participate in ICO because an average person can't buy a large portion of bitcoin. People wants more profit. Investing in bitcoin won't give them that much since in order to double your investment bitcoin's price needs to double also. Risky at may seem, if an ICO became successful, you will have your investment tenfold or even 1000x.
pingrabazar02

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

No way of stop buying Bitcoin. It high time being a part of Bitcoin for long term investment.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

but I think the bitcoin buys more and more because it raises the price daily so it's a bitcoin to buy a bit, but do not buy all your money because it's hard when you buy it all so it's better Also, the airdrops are okay with ico to earn the ethereum to convert it to bitcoin so it's also a lot because they do not buy a bitcoin, they buy different tokens.

dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

Why should we stop buying bitcoins? I will keep buying it doesn't matter what the price is. I will sell after a few years and earn huge profits.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Millertheguy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

Unfortunately there many people who learn about it daily and keep buying daily so the price is going to continue going up.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:13 AM

Lol, no one cant stop bitcoin, right now. The popularity of bitcoin has made the world's people go crazy about it, especially now there are so many new people who participate in it. I also can not think Bitcoin will increase too high  Shocked
I certainly agree to that, no one can't stop bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is a good idea to have better income and if you can afford to buy it you must buy because having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. Even the price of bitcoin is too high do not hesitate to buy.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

I think we will see a move towards BCH now Coinbase accepts it.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:32 AM

I do not understand why you do not buy BTC anymore. At the moment, as the BTC prices are dropping rapidly, at present BTC rates have dropped by $3,400 compared to yesterday, I will certainly reduce further. You should watch the BTC rise and fall and buy BTC at the lowest possible price, as I believe that just one week after the BTC rate will rise strongly, it is expected that the BTC rate will increase over 20,000 dollars in late December.  Roll Eyes

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:13:49 AM

Lol, no one cant stop bitcoin, right now. The popularity of bitcoin has made the world's people go crazy about it, especially now there are so many new people who participate in it. I also can not think Bitcoin will increase too high  Shocked
I certainly agree to that, no one can't stop bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is a good idea to have better income and if you can afford to buy it you must buy because having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. Even the price of bitcoin is too high do not hesitate to buy.
Yes do not hesitate to buy bitcoin because it is continuing to rise and don't try to believe to those people who make a negative news about bitcoin because there are a big possibilities that these news become a move to manipulate the market and buy to the dip when many people become panic to sell their bitcoins and those people who created the news easily to enter the bitcoin to the lowest price.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

lol,do you want to get people to stop buying bitcoins? it is very unlikely to happen because bitcoin is so legit and so in need for payment when buying goods that receive bitcoin as legitimate payments it is more people will want to have bitcoin.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

You'll all be pissed you didn't play the faucets while they were paying out hundreds of dollars an hour!

Technically a satoshi is supposed to have parity with the penny, the bit should have parity with the dollar. To get there Bitcoin will have be equal to $1M USD.

Wild times, for sure...but I don't think "stop buying bitcoin" is the mantra. The mantra is "hold on for dear life, we've left earth's atmosphere on our way to the moon!"

Haha, you might be right, hold on for your life in the future"
I can't imagine how people will be pissed after they find out 1 satoshi worth $1. Actually, freebitco faucet ever give BTC5 back in 2009 or 2010 Cry a huge amount for current price obviously. Some people said bitcoin may reach $1 Million by the end of 2020, so we just have to wait for 3 years and doing faucets all this time, along the way to 2020. Cheesy
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

The forecasts of the price of bitcoin for 2018 really make me happy. Let's see how true they are. I have some bitcoins, we will wait for the highest price and see who and how much has become rich. Wink
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:40:50 AM

On the contrary, Investors will buy more as Bitcoin price is low now.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

The forecasts of the price of bitcoin for 2018 really make me happy. Let's see how true they are. I have some bitcoins, we will wait for the highest price and see who and how much has become rich. Wink
Good for you for  trusting the system, if only I listen to those who predict that bitcoin will reach 15k$ this end quarter of 2017,maybe I really got a much better life now in terms of financial status, so if you are planning to keep buying and holding btc even the price is really high then you are securing your future.
E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:56:01 AM

I want to buy bitcoin very much and then sell it for $ 50,000. I think it will cost in one year. and then I can buy an apartment. my wallet is still empty.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:28:28 AM

No one is is always satisfy with money always longing to get more and more so it will be difficult for tell these guys to stop Bitcoin because they want more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: