Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN]⭐[ICO]⭐[BERG]🔥🔥🔥 BergmannOS — new Linux-based OS for mining 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3851 times)
Pch.a

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:26:15 PM

Greetings! As a CEO of the Bergmannos I reach this thread finally! Glad to answer any of the question that may appear. Any suggestion and ideas are welcomed also!

Past topic we discuss at Dec 19th was the short block mining and probability of this mining model. Does any have math calculations that proof short block mining working at the distance? We come to equal probability at the distance between short block and common pool mining.

Will this OS contain multiple miners?

At the first beta release it will contain Claymore, EWBF, CCminer and Equihash for ETH(ETC) solo/dual, ZEC/BTG and XMR mining. At the next build released at Jan 25th will be more then 10 altcoin miners added. At the final release all main atlcoin miners will be available. "Add new miner" function in manual mode under considering.

And will it be the same thing for the pools? Will you add them or we will have to do it by ourselves?

Well, we did not mention manual add of pools to our dashboard, but will consider this option. It depends of many different issues, like miners(available for linux), pools, etc.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:00 PM

When the start and the ends this is project

The timeframe of ICO: 11.12.2017 - 11.03.2018.
Beta test from December 25. Smiley
This is a good enough time for you to be able to do ICO and well implement your plans. I will learn more about your project, if it is ok I will invest. I like the way you work with the management team always follow and answer questions from the community on this forum. That is a very good thing.
Pch.a

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

Greetings! As a CEO of the Bergmannos I reach this thread finally! Glad to answer any of the question that may appear. Any suggestion and ideas are welcomed also!

Past topic we discuss at Dec 19th was the short block mining and probability of this mining model. Does any have math calculations that proof short block mining working at the distance? We come to equal probability at the distance between short block and common pool mining.

At the first beta release it will contain Claymore, EWBF, CCminer and Equihash for ETH(ETC) solo/dual, ZEC/BTG and XMR mining. At the next build released at Jan 25th will be more then 10 altcoin miners added. At the final release all main atlcoin miners will be available. "Add new miner" function in manual mode under considering.

Really nice to read this. Will try it with my Rigs. Looking forward to the Beta. Any precise details for the mobile management?

Sure, our web dashboard 100% cross-platform, so no issues with mobile browsing. You can check for screen shots in our Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/HUDP7E2BuK-1g1NQYnunEw
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

BergmannOS — New Linux-based OS for mining

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

When the start and the ends this is project

The timeframe of ICO: 11.12.2017 - 11.03.2018.
Beta test from December 25. Smiley
This is a good enough time for you to be able to do ICO and well implement your plans. I will learn more about your project, if it is ok I will invest. I like the way you work with the management team always follow and answer questions from the community on this forum. That is a very good thing.

We are glad to answer all questions. Smiley For instant messaging you can enter our telegram group.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

Really nice to read this. Will try it with my Rigs. Looking forward to the Beta. Any precise details for the mobile management?

Sure, our web dashboard 100% cross-platform, so no issues with mobile browsing. You can check for screen shots in our Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/HUDP7E2BuK-1g1NQYnunEw

nice thank you very much. Just joined and will have a look

BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

Can you describe smart mining, please?
The essense of smart mining is that you don't mind about manual evaluation of the most profitable currency and then manualy change the mining currency. The BergmannOS permanently do it for you based on the information about the most profitable currency.

Obviously. I mean, would your system have it's own analytics module or it will bring the efficient currency  from other sources?

It would be possible to take data from different sources but all these modelus don't take into account some features that we want to. So we have our own analytics module.
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

I see that this project is not showing interest as well
china

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:47 PM

The essense of smart mining is that you don't mind about manual evaluation of the most profitable currency and then manualy change the mining currency. The BergmannOS permanently do it for you based on the information about the most profitable currency.

Obviously. I mean, would your system have it's own analytics module or it will bring the efficient currency  from other sources?

It would be possible to take data from different sources but all these modelus don't take into account some features that we want to. So we have our own analytics module.

What data does your system take into account?
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

I see that this project is not showing interest as well

We decided to focus on our beta version of the system. After the start of beta testing we will also concentrate on the marketing campaign.
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

What data does your system take into account?

Besides the baseline like nethash or block reward, BergmannOS process statistical mining data for more accurate asset profitability calculation.
Shadowkipper

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

I think it would be nice You Envion partners to take
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:43:25 AM

I think it would be nice You Envion partners to take

We will think about that, thanks!
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Will your OS convert currencies to BTC or we can choose what evern currency to recieve?
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

Will your OS convert currencies to BTC or we can choose what evern currency to recieve?

At first time you will set your own wallet for each currency. When Zephyr comes it will do it automatically.
theblockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

As I understand I will have to pay 1 BERG for 1rig/month?
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

As I understand I will have to pay 1 BERG for 1rig/month?

Yes, you are right. Smiley
krypto-joop

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

ICO review on Kryptovergleich is online: http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/bergmannos-ico/
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

ICO review on Kryptovergleich is online: http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/bergmannos-ico/
Thanks a lot! Smiley
theblockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:29:14 PM

I can't enter beta test. Where is beta test? Roll Eyes
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member