Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh my God bitcoin reached 11000  (Read 1233 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

The expectation of the cryptomaniacs has been fulfilled bitcoin reached 11000 dollars. What do you think about this news ? Is good or bad ?

it is a good for bitcoin user because they can make a big profit. I think the price can increase more than $11k and maybe the next goal will reach $15k in next year. for this month, I think the price will reach $12k for short term but before we can reach the higher price, bitcoin will make correction a little.
It is true buddy, when bitcoin value increasing up their value more users are become happy because they were earn much income compared last. Moreover due to good condition of crypto currency in the society more people are encourage to invest, also more capitalist are giving trust to bitcoin due to in demand stocks of this coin in the market.

I guess it's not hard to bitcoin to reach the $11,000 therefore in my sight, I think bitcoin value will played into $12000 to $13000 before end of the year 2017.
Pulsarin

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

He reached $ 11855 yesterday, but I think this is just the beginning.
A lot of forecasts for 40k, 100k, and more more ...
It remains only to watch and enjoy this process.  Grin

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

Well, I was expecting BTC to reach $12,000 in the beginning of 2018, but think I will be wrong Shocked So I am guessing that it will reach $14,000 by the end of January 2018.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

I'm also very surprised-such a rapid growth! Wow !!! But it seems to me that this is not the limit. Undoubtedly there will be a correction of the bitcoin price. But it seems to me that within a few years the price for bitcoin will rise to 100,000 dollars.

I can say I am half-surprised. I mean, one characteristic of bitcoin is it's volatility, thereby it's price changing every now and then seemingly in an instant and at a glance. What happened now is just an exhibition of that characteristic. What surprised me is the fact that it happened very quickly. Even to bitcoin, it has been a staggering rise, and as it reached that amount is an all-time-high for bitcoin. Just two, three weeks ago, it was just in the 6-7k mark, but now, after just a short time, it has risen to 10-11k which is almost a 100% gain. But then again, that's bitcoin for you!
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

i dont know why the price of bitcoin is increasing until $11000 if you says that bitcoin demand is higher than supply in the market, so what is the factor that makes bitcoin demand is high? why all people want to buy bitcoin?

MikeBaloon

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

I think it can reach 15 by the end of the year, but you have to understand that higher it
go worse it will be going down. I think it will drop up to 5,5
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:30:53 PM

The expectation of the cryptomaniacs has been fulfilled bitcoin reached 11000 dollars. What do you think about this news ? Is good or bad ?

This kind of value was predict one of the investor and manager that bitcoin was going to increase up to $20000 just because of many investor and many of the user and celebrity was here to invest and earn so that prediction was step by step true or it is possible that bitcoin was increase up to $20000 and that was a high value and we assure thay we earn a high income and it so amazing.
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

For me it's a good news. Bitcoin continuously claim the throne and still proving its power to compete with the market. I'm happy before that it reaches 7000 dollars, but look the value now.....wow and just wow...It's very worth it to hold and invest some.

FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

its really good news specially when you think about it, the only reason its price increases is because the community and pool of investors keeps growing and growing and when this continues, more work and opportunities will rise and the community spreads more.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

I don't mind that Bitcoin reached these prices, but now it needs to slow down. If it keeps going up fast it will be destined to crash and will hurt alts once again. Hope people slow on Bitcoin and put some more into alts for a while.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

It is good of course. And it is no surprise that it will reach beyond $11000. It shows trust of people towards bitcoin and its increasing demand which will be more and more with time.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

That's a good news for investors. This was predicted and now it has taken place. I also it wont stop until reaches $50,000 in next 5 years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

yes many are happy as they will be pleased when it will cost 20 000 dollars

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

It is a bit surprising because we only thought that the price of bitcoin will only reach 10000 for this year but it is already more than 11000 and i think that it will get over to the price of 15000 and the rally will continue in the next year which really showed that bitcoin is really unstoppable and a must thing to have in 2018.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Bitcoin users are expecting that. The digital currency system really is. Sometimes pumping, and sometimes dumping. So if Bitcoin raises too much today, we also prepare for it's fall.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:10:40 PM

without any fork bitcoin is on highs it is good but it is now out of range Smiley
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

Yeah bitcoin has becomd very successfulcwith a price of 11000+ USD now i think which is going to go even further in time. I think it is good for the people who invested in bitcoins as they will get alot of profit through it. There is also a big chance that the price of bitcoin may fall which will lead to loss of many people. But i think even if it's price crashes it will recover and cross more than it was before.
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

I think that's very exciting news because it's so much different from the previous years. and I hope the price will increase every year..
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:43:30 PM

Yeah bitcoin has becomd very successfulcwith a price of 11000+ USD now i think which is going to go even further in time. I think it is good for the people who invested in bitcoins as they will get alot of profit through it. There is also a big chance that the price of bitcoin may fall which will lead to loss of many people. But i think even if it's price crashes it will recover and cross more than it was before.
Bitcoin's price increase is always good for not only the people who have invested in bitcoin and got profit but it is a good thing for all the cryptocurrency world, you see bitcoin has been gaining popularity with its massive crazy price and this has led to many people jumpin,,g to invest in the cryptocurrency market and in pursuite of bitcoin people will find themlselves looking for ways to get it and one of them is exhchanging altcoins to bitcoin because they are easier to mine and cheaper to buy and safer to trade, so we all should be happy and thankfull for the success of bitcoin becuase if its popular all cryptocurrency will be popular as well.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:41 PM

The increase in the cost of bitcoins to 11,000 dollars is generally good. This was expected and expected by all holders of the bitcoins. However, already now, some began to think about the question: what will happen if bitkoyn continues to grow so uncontrollably in price? First, the large price bitcoin will soon become unaffordable for small and medium-sized investors. Soon they will be able to buy only a small amount of satosh. Secondly, the inflation of bitcoin as a financial bubble is clearly manifested, since most people invest in bitcoins not for the sake of some internal value, but for the sake of gaining further profits from its growth in price. Growth in the bitcoin price causes the next, higher wave of demand for it. So it goes in a circle and bitkoyn artificially inflates. However, this can not continue for very long. What then will happen to the bubble?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: