Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HEXABOT] win 2% per day and withdraw when u want  (Read 210 times)
Wolf of Btrex (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:32:56 PM

Hi all,

I didn't seem any subject on it, so I'm going write it.

Hexabot is a bot that will trade according to the profile we choose:
- Scalping with gains of 2 to 2.3% per day
- Technical trading with gains of 7.1 to 8.2% every 3 days.
- Swing trading with gains of 22.1 to 24.1% every week

Simply deposite money (btc, ltc, dash) and choose the profile you want. You are paid according to the chosen deadline (daily, every 3D or every 7D). As usual and as our dear Vitalik would say, it seems far too high as a return to be true. Having said that, with our green market at the moment, I'm thinking that anything is possible and arbitration bots are more and more efficient.

In short, if it smells scam, the difference with others is that you can withdraw your money at any time for 7% fee. So, theoretically in 4 days, we can be positive if we leave the robot in scalping. We are far from the month of bitconnect downtime... Anyway, out of curiosity, I'll try my luck and give you a comeback.

If u are also interested, I leave you my link ref: https://hexabot.top/?r=Wolfbtrex

And if others are already using it, I'd like to have your feedback.

PS: the welcome bonus is 0.0001 btc lol, at least we can always see if it runs properly without putting anything.
Wolf of Btrex (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

Finally, money is received in real time and not at the end of the deadline. With the 0.0001 btc of welcome bonus, I have already received 0.00000004 btc = 2.3% of the welcome offer divided by 48 (my bot has been running for 30 minutes)

That's already a good point!
Wolf of Btrex (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

Thanks to all people who used my link. If you want, we can share the bonuses I earn with your registration !
Just pm me  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: