Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE RISE OF BITCOIN THROUGHOUT 2017  (Read 187 times)
6wilson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

The rise of Bitcoin throughout 2017 has been spectacular. Since January, the digital currency has delighted investors with its incredible 11x gains. In fact, without including other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is without doubt the hottest investment of the last twelve months. If the current trend is anything to go by, it’ll likely go down as the biggest money spinner of the entire decade too.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

It seems that the law of supply and demand is now happening in the market of Bitcoin and more people are getting confident now in investing with it, but again everything can happen in an instant and I really hope that the momentum is always on the positive side because I put a good amount of my money and time with this cryptocurrency.  

I witnessed the price hike of Bitcoin since October of last year when the price of it is only $630+ and I feel like I am dreaming now seeing those 5 digits.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

The rise of Bitcoin throughout 2017 has been spectacular. Since January, the digital currency has delighted investors with its incredible 11x gains. In fact, without including other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is without doubt the hottest investment of the last twelve months. If the current trend is anything to go by, it’ll likely go down as the biggest money spinner of the entire decade too.
It is indeed amazing how bitcoin have developed over the course of th year, i mean back in 2016 this 10k seemed like way too far, and people had even more doubts when the price have fallend at the begining of the year from 1100$ to 700$, a lot of people back then decided to sell because they were afraid, but soon after the bitcoin strated climbing back again and rised more than ever, and this made bitcoin surpass gold, and now it has become the most profitable investment in the world, all i can say is congrats to all who were patient and belived in bitcoin up until now and never gave up on it, and i am pretty sure that in the future bitcoin will progress even more and i am not just talking about price but also in terms of how many people will start to use it after this massive increase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: