Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins/icos to buy and hold  (Read 18102 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:42:16 AM

In my opinion, the safest investments at the moment are projects that have been on the market for a long time and are constantly developing. To such I would take BTC, ETH, ZRX, QTUM, BNB. These coins in my opinion are best suited for medium or long term investments and will bring huge profits in the future.

Safest investment in crypto market must be bitcoin because its main currency. But BNB right now become favorite coin by everyone because its profitable and backup by reputable exchanger in crypto space
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:03:04 AM

There are lots of good ICOs to buy but then you need to have a reason for buying them, that is why you must do your research on why you should hold a particular coin. Also it is also good to have ethereum and bitcoin for long term no matter how little.

▔▔▔▔▔
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:05:45 AM

I think that with time cryptocurrency will rise significantly in price. The growth of cryptocurrency in my time will be 100%. Therefore, you need to buy on your own, suddenly lucky
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:48:03 AM

I would to keep your eyes on Ampleforth once they launch on mainnet. They have a unique protocol specificlaly for those who deccide to hold their coins.

Their elastic supply protocol preserves the unit of account function of money, so you wouldn't lose value over time.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:38:10 AM

New projects don't have any special and unique idea that can be useful in real life cases. If ICO doesn't have any plan to apply its product to known problems, there are no good arguments to invest in such type of ICOs. I prefer to invest in ICOs that have working products. I suggest looking through the new ICO of populous that will be the supplier of new coins. I am sure it will worth to invest in reliable projects.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:31:42 AM

I have 1000 euros and as I am not a trader I want to invest in the medium or long term.
In order to have lower risk I would like to diversify in different coins, I could invest in 10 coins, 100 on each, but somebody told me that is too many

Probably better to invest 250 on 4 coins or 200 on 5 coins.
What do you think of this approach?

Now the other question, if you were going to hold for long term what would you invest in?
I have received recommendations in
ETH, BTC, BCC, DASH, MONERO, RIPPLE, Interstellar Holding,  OMG, EOS, ONIX, SND

But I really need to come down to choose only 4 or 5.
Any suggestions are welcome and I know of course it will be under my own responsiblity

You can try to search for some promising coins in a short term basis on binance or other trading platforms. Basically, holding isn't profitable at the moment right now. What we need is to be active and an early bird here on cryptocurrency universe.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:33:23 AM

You should invest in coins instead of ICO projects, which is my experience after participating in some ICO projects, although when joining ICO, if that project is successful, you will receive a reward very big but its risk will be great if the project fails

CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:59:46 AM

If you're looking into long term coins, you must choose on this coins , eth, btc, eos, xrp, neo, bnb, for sure its a win win if you will buy them now and hold until the bullrun. And then, if you're looking into an ico to invest in, I may suggest you to check Xaup ico, it is a project by a success populous PPT.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

Stop buying coins and start earning it.
Earning crypto is what happens when crypto is used as intended. Buying crypto means crypto is nothing more than a toy for speculators.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:22:28 AM

I wouldn't recommend any ICOs, these days, not many successful ICOs. You can certainly buy some well-known coins such as Neo, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple, Zcash, Monero, Litecoin and Dash. You can also buy some high potential newly-listed altcoins.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:37:43 AM

My four promising coin for you are btc,ETH,Ltc and monero.
But if you spend some time in researching, I guarantee you'll find some promising campaigns to invest, which in the end will give more profit.

Especially when you look at the pedigree of the bounty or campaign manager. Some managers are known not to accept shitty coin icos.

Again too, if the coin is already listed ,then you can join it since they have already built some reputation.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:10:38 PM

Just mixed them up ,go for both new coins and old coins ,ETH ,Btc ,litecoin ,skycoin ,digitex ,Apollo ,veil ,binance coin ,qtum ,etc the list goes on and on ,the point is there are many good coins in crypto space its your choice to pick out the good ones
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:20:51 PM

Remember, before taking other people's advice, do your own research. Also, most advice from people are personal opinions and not investment counsels. That said, from the list you have I will pick out 3 coins. RIPPLE, EOS, MONERO (XMR). These ones I am sure of good return. And they are cheap at the moment

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:21:20 PM

You should invest in coins instead of ICO projects, which is my experience after participating in some ICO projects, although when joining ICO, if that project is successful, you will receive a reward very big but its risk will be great if the project fails
Invest in ICO is not a bad choice.. but.. to find really good project it takes very much time for research, and it is not enough time since ico announcement to ico start to make wise decision invest or not

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:29:37 PM

Invest in ICO is not a bad choice.. but.. to find really good project it takes very much time for research, and it is not enough time since ico announcement to ico start to make wise decision invest or not

It is not a bad decision but it is riskier than the past time of investing to an ICO, ICO reputation nowadays is not that good like earlier times, and even you did a research the risk is still high. Maybe it is better if you really want to invest is to divide all your investment to a certain ICO you want to lessen the loss if ever you failed for some ICO.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

No matter how good the ICO is, it will not attract attention. In recent times, the negative thinking about ICO in people moves away from investing. Instead, IEOs and top 10 cryptos are better in most people's opinion.  Undecided
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:06:13 PM

Buying from exchange is the safest investment now. It also depend on the exchange, binance, houbi, bitmax and bittrex seem to be the best, relying on the integrity of the exchange from track record and due diligence on the project before putting forth for IEO. Individuals can invest time to research project also for people who can get inside information for ICOs.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:43:47 PM

I'm buying lots of exchange coins because it seems that they are the latest pump coin in the market, just looking for another exchange coin that has not pumped so much such as bitmart and buy and hold till it has a significant gain then sell

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:50:18 PM

Top coins like ETH or BTC could always be a good choice for long term investment. Other top coins also
could be considered like BNB, ADA etc. It is good idea and suggested to split your investment in 4-5 parts.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:52:54 PM

If i have extra 1000 euros now i will invest in Bitcoin, ETH and some more on some top 100 coins, never i will choose to invest all money on a single coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: