Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins/icos to buy and hold  (Read 18094 times)
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

At this time bitcoin is being very volatile and as a result all the alts are suffering. We never know how long this trend will continue as one cant say for sure when the bears will take over. So I think keep your money in btc and buy when there are signs of alts being back in action.

levalencia (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:08:36 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:24:27 PM by levalencia

Thanks

I have another question, what percentage would you guys use in BTC vs Alt Coints, I read some reply saying 70% on BTC and ETH, and 30% on ALT Coins

The list I have so far is:
BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
DASH
MONERO
OMG
MNX
RIPPLE
ADA
NEO
NEM
WAVES
IOTA
LITECOIN

Which is too many for only 1K Euros.

Which exchange you recommend me to get in?
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:04:32 PM

i have said it and i will say it again electroneum and indahsh are without a little doubt are the best investment go and invest before it is too late.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

you should look into viberate, its awsome project that will go big in 2018, you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Will give you some monster tips, but it will be VERY hard to get them when they get to the market. The date is not known yet:
- ICON (ICX)
- Wanchain (WAN)

Those will be the monsters of Q1/Q2 2018.

And it became monsters.. of losses Sad

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

Buy Ripple or tRx they have good future and I think in the late weeks of the q4 they will have bull run too. 

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

so.. the best choice was to buy USD :|
And it seems we will have bear market for the long time yet Sad

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

Will give you some monster tips, but it will be VERY hard to get them when they get to the market. The date is not known yet:
- ICON (ICX)
- Wanchain (WAN)

Those will be the monsters of Q1/Q2 2018.

And it became monsters.. of losses Sad
I'd suggest to buy and hold the coin to generate even more profits. so I strongly recommend to choose a nice coin with the development that is so inflated in future in order to get more advantages that become a benchmark of progress.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

You can go for trading (Short term trading). Short term trading now simply profitable. If you track the coins tragedy and forex graph. Graph is most working way to get profit. You should trade via top coin as like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ripple.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Try to see TRF Travelflex I think this is good coin.

Travelflex is a new cryptocurrency that is aiming to solve the scalability issues that other coins like Bitcoin are facing at the moment. By using a complete new DAG based algorithm Travelflex isn’t just a simple clone or a token. The block speed, for example, is 1 block per second, compared to 1 block per 10 min for Bitcoin. It will be a real Proof-of-Work (POW) coin that can be mined and runs on its own network unlike 90% of all the others coins.

Source: https://travelflex.org/id/
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

I can advise for investment, Ethereum or bitcoin. I think that, in 2019, these 2 coins will be very expensive.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

if it's long term, I prefer ETH to be hold, because the development of ethereum is getting progress, that's what makes me dare to recommend ethereum
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

I would stick with some of the established coins including BTC, ETH, XLM, NEO as your first choices for starting an investment. ICO coins have done really badly during 2018 and unless the coin is ready to launch their platform and not make you wait through 18 months of development I would give them a wide berth.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Nobody will tell you that. You should investigate the top 50 coins by yourself and find 5-10 great coins that you like the most. Divide your investment into 10 parts and invest in each coin equally. It will be a great start.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

I suggest that you invest in just one coin (my advice) is to invest in coin ETH, this coin is very strong and good for medium to long term investments. syaa sure ETH can provide future benefits for you, plus the price of the coins that are down now even touching 100 usd per coin so what are you waiting for this is your chance to buy
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

I would stick with some of the established coins including BTC, ETH, XLM, NEO as your first choices for starting an investment. ICO coins have done really badly during 2018 and unless the coin is ready to launch their platform and not make you wait through 18 months of development I would give them a wide berth.
For sure, it is better, for the time being Investing into BTC, ETH and others. I also realize that in recent months ICO coins have been unpredictable and expected. But there are still good and potential for ICO. If the ICO project is very good. If to hold it temporarily it's better for coins. And for ICO you should prefer good projects like Gigzi.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

It is a good time to invest in good coins/icos .. I do advice to check the working product behind any project.

There are a couple of working icos right now. And when not all of them are good, you can check the current Gigzi ICO. This is a solid one with a good concept..

Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

On Binance I prefer - WTC, WAN,ICX,VET.MFT and XLM
Actually BTC and ETH are also at great buy points for a long term Investor
ICOs are bit risky in this market. But I see ARAW ,Imusify and ORET seems to be good Projects

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
OfficialWhiskytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

I would advise to invest in coins and tokens that you can personally believe in and, if possible, have knowledge in the particular field.

Since you are interested in long term investment you can't go wrong with the big ones like bitcoin and ethereum, although investing in them now is a bit risky since they are really volatile right now.

But the best solution would be to diversify and split a small portion of your funds onto ICO's. Especially ICO's that feature coins that aim to be a more stable and less volatile one. You can look in my signartur if you are intrested in a token that aims to be a long term investment with a real asset behind it.  Wink

doubletop

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Have a look at blocktix, it has a lot going on. Such as brand new website, ambassadors as Kenny G, randy Jackson, also 2 successful events so far.. Go check it out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: