Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Crossed $11,000: Is it Really a Bubble?  (Read 1144 times)
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

Today, the Bitcoin is trading above $11,000 up 13.6% and has moved by $1307.06 in the single day with a total volume of $1.57B. Though Bitcoin is showing the bullish signals on the charts some of the parameters suggests that Bitcoin got overbought. It’s necessary for the BTCUSD to form a strong support and resistance level.

Is it really a bubble?

https://coincrump.com/bitcoin-price-crossed-11000/

Well, yes i also do think so that currently the value of bitcoin is overbought. This was a tremendous rise in value of bitcoin in past couple of weeks. But, now I have a doubtful feeling that bitcoin will fall in the new year, "Every Rise has a Fall". I think it is the best time to sell half of bitcoins and earn profit and wait for the new year to buy bitcoins because ultimately the prices will fall in the new year according to some think tanks.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

The fact that bitcoin price is rising doesn't have to mean it's a bubble, not in that negative way. Price is determined by conditions on the market and currenty it's realy favourable situation. When the balance disturbs that influence the price, often in negative way. At the moment we don't have to fear of negative tendences, I think by the end of the year the price should keep the positive course.

malaj
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:06 PM

Yes, it look so much like a burble that will soon burst. I will sell off at the present price of above $11000 and then wait for bloody nose and re enter again and take a ride up again.
smusanne

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:35:11 PM

While bitcoin displays many of the signs of a bubble I don't think we are in a bubble right now, I think that bitcoin has a ways to go before we are in a bubble. If it crosses 100k then perhaps we will be but for now I think it is worthy of its value.
Kgdktac

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

It's a bubble I like to be in. Regret is more like it for those who missed. I guess calling it a bubble help ease the pains and sort of give a local moral high ground that don't exist.

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

Bitcoin can be considered as a bubble since it's price has been peaking every month and has grown 11x times in just one year.
This is a very fast movement when compared to the past few years. Such rapid growth convinces any expert trader to believe that Bitcoin's price is a bubble and it will continue to rise until it hits millions. I say millions becuase very few people in the world know about Bitcoin and as more people get to know about it, the more investors will start buying it. Until a point comes when no investor will buy it then BTC will start crashing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:21:36 PM

I think a lot of things can be label as a bubble, "the universe" for instance .. the main problem is how big and when that bubble going to pop ...

for bitcoin I think we just started to blow air into the system and the quality of soap bubble is very good indeed ...  plus we just passed the psychological mark of 10.000 .. and 10.000 is the new reference for me ... Grin

Patent1number: ****-****
Noxmfs

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

Even if it's a bubble, and that bubble pops, it will be really healthy because in no time it will come back stronger than ever. As it always does and always surprises us.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

Bitcoin may be looking like it is a bubble. There might be  even be a coordinated attack against bitcoin wnd all, one thing that is sure is this; bitcoin will keep increasing until it reaches it's full potential!
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

Yes, it is bubble and it is a big bubble which we get it surprisingly. When bitcoin was $7000 in that time bitcoin has prepared to give us a big bubble, now i want to wait for a time and see when bitcoin will come at $20000 to $25000, it is a huge price and profit for us.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

Even if it's a bubble, and that bubble pops, it will be really healthy because in no time it will come back stronger than ever. As it always does and always surprises us.

Exactly, what they are afraid of bitcoin as bubbles is that if it can't recovered similar to those dotcom bubbles 00's. But bitcoin shows resilient able to recover and then go even higher. So call it a bubble, but it can recover quickly. Like just today it crosses 12K mark and a lot of market analysis will again say bitcoin is a bubble that will be burst soon. I agree, it will be burst but they should also take into account how it can rebound and then goes even further its previous all-time-high.

So let's remain vigilant and see when this bull run will end and see how it will recovered and go to $20K.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Don’t know why people always keep saying that bitcoin rise is bubble over and over again. I mean why can’t we just say it whole new development or whole in progressive market of the bitcoin that is taking the leap through time. We should be really happy with it and not to call it off the bubble as it devalues our bitcoin.

What bubble is really, a non crypto person coming into crypto world and after looking the potential of it he gets his bank account opened up and throw all the money into it. Now call it a bubble really! But no it’s not, it’s just the sarcasm and that’s what really happening with the bitcoin right now, they are calling it bubble because they are not able to justify how the bitcoin price risen so much high in such short period of time.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

bitcoin will keep increasing until it reaches it's full potential!

Classic wording. It's impossible to know when Bitcoin has reached a top from where it just can't grow further. It might very well be that we're almost there right now, or it might be when this market reaches $1,000,000 at some point in the far future. And then still, $1,000,000 might turn out to be peanuts if we see a massive amount of the total circulating fiat gets pumped into Bitcoin because no one wants to hold fiat anymore. In other words, it's all relative. Bitcoin will never reach a point where one can say that it has reached its full potential. The only thing we can say, and more or less be confident about, is that there always is room for further growth potential, and as long as we all think like that, and believe that, it will continue to rise.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Today, the Bitcoin is trading above $11,000 up 13.6% and has moved by $1307.06 in the single day with a total volume of $1.57B. Though Bitcoin is showing the bullish signals on the charts some of the parameters suggests that Bitcoin got overbought. It’s necessary for the BTCUSD to form a strong support and resistance level.

Is it really a bubble?

https://coincrump.com/bitcoin-price-crossed-11000/

Yes,Of course it is really a bubble.. The bitcoin value is growing up every hour.. It cannot be predictable. May the bitcoin value is become 20000$ in next hour. It can be move to any value..
jityap

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

I personally think it is a bubble. The price cannot continue to rise indefinitely. It isn't possible.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:09 AM

I think it to never stop raise again
No mate it will never because people don’t want to go back at the low prices because they invested so much and they want fast result to achieve their profit and if this fall again then they will buy more to give if stable mode and I am sure you want to buy that’s why you want to see price at 7k but you are late now you want to buy then buy now otherwise in future it will take you more to buy and earn and use that money.
jityap

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

I personally think it is a bubble. The price cannot continue to rise indefinitely. It isn't possible.

I told ya so  Wink

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Bitcoin is a bubble. I've been hearing this for months. And the price of bitcoin with this after another correction again flies to the moon. Therefore, we can say that bitcoin is not a bubble. And it will be correct.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

Bitcoin isn't a bubble as it stands now.It is built on a very innovative technology which with time will be widely adopted.When that time comes,people will have better options when it comes to cryptos and so will prefer other choices to it and that's when it will be a bubble

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Been hearing this argument that bitcoin is a bubble every since I involved myself in this community. I have heard so much from both side that I just totally ignored all of it. Bubble or not, bitcoin is here to stay and no one can stop it. Not even a country or a single person.

I haven't seen any class assets for that matter that continue to grow and sustained it. Not in crypto or stock market. So I think that argument if flawed. Again, just call it anything you want. It's really getting tired arguing about it. If the bubble has been burst then wait for it to recovered and stand up and then whole argument starts again. Its a never ending discussion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀