Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So why is the price of bitcoin going up so crazy?  (Read 2427 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:09:35 PM

I think a lot of new news is scattered, and says bitcoin has a bright future. so people start thinking to buy or invest in bitcoin. so buying demand in the market is increasing and sales are declining, so it can be concluded that prices will continue to rise. I think that's what makes bicoin prices rise high end of this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

The crazy demand of people for bitkoyn in the hope of gaining huge profits generates its insane growth in price. There was a strong skewing of the market of crypto currency in the direction of bitcoin. It would be better if the market of the Crypto currency developed evenly, so that bitkoyn would not sever much of its price from the other altcoyins. The current state of affairs will simply lead to a sharp drop later, which, given the presence of many newcomers to the crypto currency, will lead to inevitable panic and a sharp decline in its rate.

There will be a lot of panic in the coming weeks. It's a great opportunity to take a look at the alt coins right now. When BTC goes down, something else goes up. Smiley
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

Well if the price of bitcoin is really going up so crazy I think it is all because the demand or maybe it is all because of that many people will really trust bitcoin today than the past year. I believe that bitcoin isvreally getting more popular each day because of its simplicity and its way of earning is quite easy than any other types of haiing process in online business.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

Well if the price of bitcoin is really going up so crazy I think it is all because the demand or maybe it is all because of that many people will really trust bitcoin today than the past year. I believe that bitcoin isvreally getting more popular each day because of its simplicity and its way of earning is quite easy than any other types of haiing process in online business.
Yes I also agree on that maybe bitcoin price is going up each day because it has many believer or maybe many people trust on it and use it everyday .bitcoin is really getting more interesting than yesterday because if we are going to put basis on our modernazition internet today is really more becoming a part of everydays life of a person and it is really going to be more interesting.
MrBigHang

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:53:47 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:03:50 PM by MrBigHang

More people are having conversations about it especially with BTC futures around the corner.  Also, there seems to be one guy who is very accurate on the price projections and has been accurate many times in the past!  His name is masterluc and i did a little video about the article on him.  Starting me a youtube channel on this stuff because it's addicting.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26AMr9_52RY
Rubick99

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:28 PM

Because day by day it's closer to the maximal supply. So price going up crazy
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

I think why is the price of bitcoin is going up is because of many people uses bitcoin as a online transaction to their business or anything that needs bitcoin now and the people who are willing to teach bitcoin in other people who want to invest in bitcoin.
That is right the only reason for which we can expect about  increasing price of bitcoin is the increasing number of bitcoin users, we can see that bitcoin users are increasing from time to time which is increasing the demand of bitcoin and for which is also causing the increasing price of bitcoin. In fact still very little people may have idea about bitcoin while the majority of people still do not know anything about bitcoin and other altcoin. so we can even expect that in future bitcoin price will will continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:55:14 PM

I think why is the price of bitcoin is going up is because of many people uses bitcoin as a online transaction to their business or anything that needs bitcoin now and the people who are willing to teach bitcoin in other people who want to invest in bitcoin.
The price increases because of the limited supply in the market while number of investors are growing. Bitcoin is now in demand to be used in every online transactions everywhere. During the increase of bitcoin,  it gives opportunity for high profit and make the investment grow more.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:04:20 PM

There are  two things that I fill is responsible for the sharp appreciation of bitcoin price. The fork is the number one reason, another reason is high demand of bitcoin.
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:07:34 PM

I really think more and more people are finding out about it, especially people with money and investing it into btc. I really don't understand its rapid growth. A lot of people are placing value on it more than any other coin. They are not exploring others and I don't know why. It is interesting to watch what will keep on happening to btc price.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

seems, a group of big bad guys buys bitcoin to fly away to Mars with them
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:21:02 PM

The price increases because of the limited supply in the market while number of investors are growing. Bitcoin is now in demand to be used in every online transactions everywhere. During the increase of bitcoin,  it gives opportunity for high profit and make the investment grow more.

The supply is limted and the mining is very expensive. It's very rare thing like rare earth metals. The number in the world is very limited. And more individual and corporation comes into the ecosystem.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

There are quite a few factors that are involved with bitcoin growing at such a rapid pace.

Some of the more influential reasons are:

Supply - Set number of bitcoins in existence and we lose a % of btc everyday due to lost wallets, lost faucet accounts, etc..
Demand - More investors want in, more people want to use it to purchase items, people need btc to buy other crypto
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:38 PM

There are quite a few factors that are involved with bitcoin growing at such a rapid pace.

Some of the more influential reasons are:

Supply - Set number of bitcoins in existence and we lose a % of btc everyday due to lost wallets, lost faucet accounts, etc..
Demand - More investors want in, more people want to use it to purchase items, people need btc to buy other crypto

When I started my adventure with Bitcoin, I did not think I would be able to earn anything from it. Now the price of the coin is amazing. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming because it's unbelievable.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

Bitcoin price is going up this crazy due to high demands, popularity and volatility of bitcoin.
The price will keep on going high we may even go as high as $20000 before the end of December by the grace of God.
Bitcoin has proven to the whole world it potential and it ability to sustain steady market rise and that has attracted new investors into bitcoin.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:51:21 PM

the price of bitcoin going up crazy,Is there an investment institution entering bitcoin or because of other reasons,what do you think?
Op, even if institutions are investing in Bitcoin is not different from the simple factor that we all refer to as the fources of demand and supply that lead to the increase in the value of Bitcoin on a daily basis. Currently, Bitcoin value is far above  $13,000 and so shall it continue to increase in value as a result of the high demand for Bitcoin.
Dvach

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

Huge interest and demand could affect price in the positive way, corporations/business with impressive cash flows are starting to use bitcoin as well.
iceburn23

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:50 PM

its holiday time.people have money to invest.bitcoin price can reach up to 20k before the year ends.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:28 PM

Actually im so shock why bitcoin is so much high now its because its holiday season?or because of high demand from investor  but  no matter what the reason  is important to everyone.We all know that bitcoin  is  so popular now in any country thats why bitcoin is increasing the price to  convince investors  to market .
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

One simple reason - demand. It's what powers most of the exchange around the world. The more demand for bitcoin there is, the higher the price, hence why we are experiencing such high spikes lately in US Dollar to Bitcoin rate. It may lead to a sharp decline once something major happens, like the final bitcoin getting mined, but that's in the far far future from now.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: