Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is falling ? 9000?!?  (Read 3550 times)
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:40 AM

Many are saying and i think also is the reason why Bitcoin is falling, because of investors sold their bitcoin during the season of bitcoin with high price in past few days. Investors are taking their profits, so in result the value of bitcoin goes down.

CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:31:27 AM

My guess is hitting 10 000 was a milestone for a lot of people and it went as high as 11.5k+ earlier today then a whale sold off or something and here is the problem with a bunch of people who own a % selling.. they create a snowball effect and others panic and get scared and start selling. How low will it go? No one knows as for long term hodlers you have nothing to worry about : ). So just hold
Disclaimer: this is not financial advise trade at your own risk

Supply and demand baby, that's what's suppose to happen, that's how traders earn the bucks, and holders dump.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

Many are saying and i think also is the reason why Bitcoin is falling, because of investors sold their bitcoin during the season of bitcoin with high price in past few days. Investors are taking their profits, so in result the value of bitcoin goes down.
Many people must have started selling their coins for higher profits and I think that is the right thing to do as not selling and holding at that time will take away opportunity from you of making higher profits but I think now many people will start buying it again at lower price which will take price again to higher level in coming days.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Flakka

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

hey guys!! can u see it. btc is over 11k. like we told:))
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

People were liquidating at the threshold of $10k. But now, it certainly looks like that the demand outstrips supply. 11k as I type this now.
fireblond (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

People were liquidating at the threshold of $10k. But now, it certainly looks like that the demand outstrips supply. 11k as I type this now.

Yup it was a matter of time tbh, I'm glad it's not increasing rapidly slow growth is always nice I wonder what'll happen on xmas will people sell off to get gifts to their family/close ones? or will they get money and buy more bitcoin or both?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

The demand has been far stronger than the supply this entire year. Every dip gets bought up by people who were waiting to enter the market at 5-10% discount rates, which they use to average down their initial buying price. It's insane how far we have come where even the average joes start to get excited about crypto currencies, which is something a few years ago was completely different. YouTube for example has been exploding with insane number of crypto related videos, which is helping big time as well. These people are slowly but surely accumulating Bitcoin, which basically means that we can expect this demand to remain strong for likely a lot more years.
Tossiss

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

price maybe back next days because many will try to buy gifts (high supply and low Demand )
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

My guess is hitting 10 000 was a milestone for a lot of people and it went as high as 11.5k+ earlier today then a whale sold off or something and here is the problem with a bunch of people who own a % selling.. they create a snowball effect and others panic and get scared and start selling. How low will it go? No one knows as for long term hodlers you have nothing to worry about : ). So just hold

Tha battle between traders, whales and the demand itself is what's causing the flactuation of prices, there's nothing that can predict the market except the flow of buy and sell. My BTC is stock for years and I will hold it till it is a 100k$. Trading BTC on the other hand is so scary because you need not to sleep to monitor the prices, the changes of dollars is terrefying every seconds. Without proper knowledge on trading you are just going to lose. Also I can't afford to lose anymore BTC. I have been trading it  when the it's price is low but now? Man. Losing some BTC in trading is like losing a month of work. And I can't take that anymore.

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:11:20 AM

Yup it was a matter of time tbh, I'm glad it's not increasing rapidly slow growth is always nice I wonder what'll happen on xmas will people sell off to get gifts to their family/close ones? or will they get money and buy more bitcoin or both?

Crypto enthusiast guys knows on what would be the decision there gonna drop when christmast days comes and surely they already had money to spend since some of us have separate funds for that eve and crypto will be out of business for that matter. And the one I think is bitcoin would pump more since the demand is increasing and although there's a little bit correction comes the demand will surpass it and this one could make bitcoins pump for more.
NetDetective

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:12:43 AM

Welcome back to to world, BTC almost hitted 12k today and now we'r waiting for another downswing.
Hope to make some ez bucks again like very time it's price rocket.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Well now that bitcoin price is decreasing, it is the time to buy more bitcoin because for sure it will go back and increase again. And for those who has bitcoin, just hold your bitcoin and don't panic sell, it is just for a moment and soon it will rise again.
It is conventional behavior of bitcoin no need to worry about this bitcoin will recover soon this is just because of who sold at 10k and their replacement has already in action people are buying already and a lot of people are those who are still holding till the more higher prices and this rise and fall continues because people buy & sell and this bring more profit so take it as normal and price will be again above 10k.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:22:31 PM

Wow you are very sure that bitcoin will reach $ 15000, I think it still takes time. Because currently the bitcoin price is still in $ 12000 price range.
Maybe this will increase in the next year, yes I agree with you hold is the best way.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

Wow you are very sure that bitcoin will reach $ 15000, I think it still takes time. Because currently the bitcoin price is still in $ 12000 price range.
Maybe this will increase in the next year, yes I agree with you hold is the best way.

agreed , for bitcoin long term holder dont get panic sell , just looking forward with bitcoin price.
many people see bitcoin price falling then their panic for sell their bitcoin , and waiting for lower price then buy again , this a wrong way , when u waiting for lower price but bitcoin pumping more than your selling price ?
ah dont get scared , just hold and trust yourself  Cheesy bitcoin is very popular now , and i hope the price will more than $14.000 then choose sell or hold again for long time , just looking forward about bitcoin trend up.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fireblond (OP)

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

Same drop happened earlier today It went as low as in the 12 thousands but It's back at 15000 now. I guess the price correction was expected as it hit 17000 I wonder if it's going to get corrected tomorrow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

Same drop happened earlier today It went as low as in the 12 thousands but It's back at 15000 now. I guess the price correction was expected as it hit 17000 I wonder if it's going to get corrected tomorrow.
What has happened seems to be something as an opportunity missing. As in the thread if the price is expected to be around $9000 surely more and more people who have been holding for years. If not, only possibility is to change the dress.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

I think the reason why falling bitcoin is that the price of bitcoin is now below mining cost for a lot of mines.  Once you have mines close down,

they tend to unload their stored bitcoin, which causes a chain reaction.  My sense is as of 1/19, that chain reaction is over and prices have

stablized. Personally, I think that the future of bitcoin is very bright.  However, that does not mean that the price of bitcoin will go up or down.

Bitcoin is a very useful medium for exchange, and I think that people should invest in companies that use bitcoin, but not in bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: