Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Snap back to reality  (Read 496 times)
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

So in the last hour or two most major alts down 10-20% as well as bitcoin. I for one am not too disheartened to see this and am actually quite encouraged as it means there's still some sense in the markets. The rises we've seen in the last few weeks have been too much and the market has been too bullish and it's about time expectations were tempered. What do you guys think? Is this correction a good thing? Will it last or will we be back to a bullish market starting tomorrow?

Couldn't agree with this statement more. The price rise of Bitcoin has been ridiculous and i think it will suck a lot of new investors in and when it crashes they will lose a lot and become disenchanted with crypto investing and could end up hurting the growth of crypto in the process. I like to see bitcoin increasing in value, but not this fast.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
litmus

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

The opportunity to buy back is on the near term horizon??? I can only hope, with all commiserate condolences to those that have to loose for it to be so, I really hope as do many to have a real chance get on board to much larger degree,  - before the true growth begins in the next decade.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

Too much FUD in the market. Even though alts are down I think its just a reaction to the price of bitcoin and in my opinion its that time in the year when alts are getting ready to make huge waves. If I were you I would be buying the blood right now.

Irriducibili

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

It just pump and dump. Everything will grow in price in near months.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:50:33 PM

I always prefer slow growth over rapid climbs.  Anytime something goes vertical is causes people to lose their minds on all ends of the spectrum.  After rapid climbs there are usually rapid drops and a loss of confidence in whatever the coin was.
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

Corrections are healthy. The growth was too sudden and I think it will correct even more.
sorrysteve1 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

So in the last hour or two most major alts down 10-20% as well as bitcoin. I for one am not too disheartened to see this and am actually quite encouraged as it means there's still some sense in the markets. The rises we've seen in the last few weeks have been too much and the market has been too bullish and it's about time expectations were tempered. What do you guys think? Is this correction a good thing? Will it last or will we be back to a bullish market starting tomorrow?

Couldn't agree with this statement more. The price rise of Bitcoin has been ridiculous and i think it will suck a lot of new investors in and when it crashes they will lose a lot and become disenchanted with crypto investing and could end up hurting the growth of crypto in the process. I like to see bitcoin increasing in value, but not this fast.

I think it is something that many don't realise is that we always need new investors and ideally those to be 'average' people. If they immediately get burned on investing they're going to be very likely to never invest ever again and that's why some stability in the price is a good thing. People get so excited to see 10% growth in one day but don't realise that instead of 10% growth 2 days and 10% fall the next it is better to just have a steady growth each day that equals the same.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: