Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent dumping of bitcoin : how to take advantage of it  (Read 840 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

Bitcoin today made a tremendous increase to 11.5k $ which was a surprise to everyone but just had a fall back to 9000$ some minutes ago.  This is where traders make their profit,  buy when it's dumping and sell when it's pumping.  Buying now will be great to sell in few days time when the value increases. 

if everyone know when to sell and when to buy...we all be rich. But reality is different.

We all want to sell high e buy low...but how many of us are able to do it?
No one would really be able to do such thing since we do have always on doubt and shorting bitcoin on a short period of time would really be a hard decision since we wont know on when it would be the best spot to take profits but lucky for me i did able to sell out on AHT levels which it did make me money because my intuition do help me that this might the top of this price rally and i was actually right.It did able to drop fast going back to 9k levels.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

yes, it's a simple thing, this is what I'm worried about, when bitcoin rises too high, it will fall drastically. then I think if bitcoin is above then bitcoin owners should quickly sell it before the price goes back down.
I agree with your way of thinking, buying at the time of dump.
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:58:12 PM

Just like the movement after the Bitcoin Cash take-over attempt, when Bitcoin fell from 7900 to 5500 and back up again in an hour, these kind of flash crash don't last long.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

yes, it's a simple thing, this is what I'm worried about, when bitcoin rises too high, it will fall drastically. then I think if bitcoin is above then bitcoin owners should quickly sell it before the price goes back down.
I agree with your way of thinking, buying at the time of dump.
Right.Buying is the best thing i know and then hold it for long years.But i think it will only last for an hour or a day,i see bitcoin to continue on increasing up to the end of this year.I hope bitcoin will not disappoint us by now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Movements like these makes you wonder how decentralized Bitcoin really is. We will probably continue to see such volatility until the big holders have sold their Bitcoin.

I'd guess the volatility we saw today was mostly caused by new money. Long term hodlers don't get fazed like that. But it's impossible to say for sure.

What the hell just happened to the markets today, Bitcoin in particular!?? That was a pretty steep and quick market sell-off for it to just be some profit taking?

The market got overly enthusiastic due to finally breaking the legendary USD 10,000,- barrier, causing it to overshoot. As usual with markets that grow too quick, a correction followed. Think of it as a mini bubble.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

I had bought some coins earlier this year and decided to stick it out.

I was hoping for 10k USD at most but it went a lot higher which made me slightly worried that at least the last 4k should consist of new users ready to throw away at any time.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

What I do is whenever I feel BTC price reached a point that it will start to dump again, I convert 10% of my BTC to USDT so even when the price of BTC goes down, I still have USDT that I got from BTC when its still high, once it reaches a price that I think is bottom already and will go up again, I buy BTC from my USDT, that increases the number of BTCs I hold.
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:04:15 PM

Movements like these makes you wonder how decentralized Bitcoin really is. We will probably continue to see such volatility until the big holders have sold their Bitcoin.

I'd guess the volatility we saw today was mostly caused by new money. Long term hodlers don't get fazed like that. But it's impossible to say for sure.

What the hell just happened to the markets today, Bitcoin in particular!?? That was a pretty steep and quick market sell-off for it to just be some profit taking?

The market got overly enthusiastic due to finally breaking the legendary USD 10,000,- barrier, causing it to overshoot. As usual with markets that grow too quick, a correction followed. Think of it as a mini bubble.

Really? The longer I'm in cryptocurrencies the more I'm getting the feeling there are different forces at play than just weak hands. Look what happened a while ago with the cancellation of Bitcoin Segwit2x and the surge of Bitcoin Cash.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

that has always been how the market works. it is like taking steps. you take two steps forward and 1 step back. sometimes 5 forwards and 2 back. but as long as the back tracking is smaller than the upward movement, we have ourselves a rise. even if the drop seems big to some people!

and so far we have had rises apart from the time that Mt Gox large scale scam damaged bitcoin a lot.

the way you take advantage is that you speculate when the rise will come near its end and sell there to buy back in the dip. then as the drop starts you also start buying slowly back.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Bitcoin today made a tremendous increase to 11.5k $ which was a surprise to everyone but just had a fall back to 9000$ some minutes ago.  This is where traders make their profit,  buy when it's dumping and sell when it's pumping.  Buying now will be great to sell in few days time when the value increases. 
You are right, traders wants to dump bitcoin sometimes because it is an opportunity to them to buy it in low price then will sell it on higher price

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: